Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (22191 Views)

When / How Do We Receive The Holy Spirit? / Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? / Why Do We Receive Only Body Of Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
No, atheism is already a senseless worldview and it has made you senseless. No one defends God, I dont and never will. But i will keep pointing out how senseless you are. You want God to reply, talk to Him. You cant make unintelligent claims about people and expect sane people to let it pass and then later claim that you were talking to God and He should reply. Cry all you want, whenever you display stupidity, i will tell you how stup!d you are.

Isn't that why you guys do all the time, claim to be God's mouth piece. You claim there is this living God that is so powerful, he can do everything, he created the universe, created human beings as his children, wants human beings to be in a personal relationship with him but every day all we have are different people like you, constantly telling us about him and what he wants through different and contradictory messages. This God can not even say hi to any body but constantly relies on failed human beings like you to keep propagating it's conflicting and contradictory messages. I repeat a God that exist as advertised by christians will never depend on failed human beings like you to take on it;s behalf to any body. It will do it by its self. The reality of the matter is that you are constantly trying to propagate the message of this God idea that you were indoctrinated with because the God idea lives inside you head and imaginations and nowhere else.

You are an accidental animal, the product of a chaotic explosion. You cant expect other animals like you to live their lives according to governmental laws forced on them through animals that lived earlier.
Try all you want, you have chosen to be an animal, and that is exactly what you get.

I have told you who the animals are, the writers of the bible who believed it was right to sell their daughters into slavery, kill their own children by stoning them to death for disobedience and killing their neighbors because they worshiped other Gods among so many other animal behavior. The people that wrote the bible who happen to be your God are the real animals.

Show evidence like the ones you request from christians. All the scholars? can you give their names and locations? and the bible translations too. You are a confused fellow that does the same thing you accuse people for.

I won't drop names of christian scholars or their general consensus about the matter so that you won't accuse them of being closet atheist or dismiss them with a wave of hand. I will just drop an example of a bible translation that states it clearly. The NIV states it clearly:

John 7:53-8:11New International Version (NIV)

The earliest manuscripts and many other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53—8:11.

Take any NIV and you will see it clearly written there.

Yes i do know that i was created. Why do you consistently want me not to know with you? You seem to have a full knowledge of what you dont know and you defend it like your life. If that is not senseless, i dont know what is.

You do not know that you were created, you only believe that Yahweh not Allah created you because you were indoctrinated with the Yahweh God idea and not the Allah God idea.

You waste your time asking me questions. The quran records Jesus as sinless, and mohammed as imperfect. Chew that.

The Koran records Mohammed as a better person than Jesus. Muslims also revere Mohammed and regard him as the most perfect man that ever lived, chew that too.

Read my previous replies, you'll find your answers.

Salvation for them by offering them eternal life. Your interpretation, your headache.

Salvation for who and for what? For acts of tribalism?

Go put it to your indoctrinators first to relieve yourself of this hurt and hatred. Keep reading my analogy everyday, you will understand someday

Your assertions are empty. I on the other hand is making a factual statement. You are a christian only because you were born into the religion and indoctrinated since you were a child.

I can provide educational books for students, and warn them that whoever does not read them will fail. Ive not condemned anyone, ive only given a warning.
On the other hand, i can decide to fail light skinned students because they are not as dark as i am. There's pretty little they can do about that.

You can tell lies all you want but the fact still remains. You said Allah has already condemned me for not being a muslim. I gave you a verse from your own bible that says that your own God also condemns me for not being a christian. How are the two different? The verse says who ever does not beileve in Jesus is condemned already because of his/her unbelief. How is that different from what you stated about Allah?

Its funny an ancient book still makes you look stup!d. Well, I dont quote the shruti everyday of my life, as a matter of fact i will be insane to have sleepless nights because of the shruti. You're so worried.

Since the writers of the bible are your God and you always use their writings as evidence that your God exist and speaks, the bible then will be the book I will also use when showing you stuffs about them and what they said that is pertinent to our discussion.

I proved it, and people can see that. I gave his opinions on christianity.
You on the other hand are making unfounded claims. If you become a badass like hitler today, people like johnydon22 will still deny you and argue that you were born into christianity and for that reason, you are a christian. You are no better atheist than Hitler was.

Hitler has never stated that he was an atheist. Yet you deny this quotes from him where he clearly stated that he was a christain.

[b]“I have followed [the Church] in giving our party program the
character of unalterable finality, like the Creed. The Church has
never allowed the Creed to be interfered with. It is fifteen hundred
years since it was formulated, but every suggestion for its
amendment, every logical criticism, or attack on it, has been
rejected. The Church has realized that anything and everything can be
built up on a document of that sort, no matter how contradictory or
irreconcilable with it. The faithful will swallow it whole, so long
as logical reasoning is never allowed to be brought to bear on it.”

[Adolf Hitler, from Rauschning, _The Voice of Destruction_, pp. 239-40]

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
are plundered and exposed.”

[Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922, countering a
political opponent, Count Lerchenfeld, who opposed antisemitism on
his personal Christian feelings. Published in “My New Order”, quoted
in Freethought Today April 1990]

“I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of
the Almighty Creator.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp. 46]

“What we have to fight for…is the freedom and independence of the
fatherland, so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission
assigned to it by the Creator.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp. 125]

“This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the
practical existence of a religious belief.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp.152]

You go te. Ive made myself clear. Clear the air with your answers.[/b]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yours need to be tossed into the trash can

There are Christians and Muslims in almost every nation in the world if not all .

Russia , US , Canada , Germany , Italy , UAE , UK etc have more than 80 percent on the population on the average identify as religious . So what are you talking about

You are very uneducated , such odious vacuousness . How does Religion prevent advancement ? How does Religion prevent the government from providing educational facilities , roads , employment ? Tell me .

Where in the bible did you find out that God dwells in the skies ?

Mark 12:30-31
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

If you love your neighbors as yourself you will treat them equally

Romans 1 : 1-7

[b]13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God[/b]

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

2 Timothy 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God

Deuteronomy 27:25

“‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

1 Corinthians 15:39

For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

Are you dead yet ?

Guy God bless U. no mind those MORONS called Apethesits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

Hitler has never stated that he was an atheist. Yet you deny this quotes from him where he clearly stated that he was a christain.
[size=2pt]
[b]“I have followed [the Church] in giving our party program the
character of unalterable finality, like the Creed. The Church has
never allowed the Creed to be interfered with. It is fifteen hundred
years since it was formulated, but every suggestion for its
amendment, every logical criticism, or attack on it, has been
rejected. The Church has realized that anything and everything can be
built up on a document of that sort, no matter how contradictory or
irreconcilable with it. The faithful will swallow it whole, so long
as logical reasoning is never allowed to be brought to bear on it.”

[Adolf Hitler, from Rauschning, _The Voice of Destruction_, pp. 239-40]

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
are plundered and exposed.”

[Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922, countering a
political opponent, Count Lerchenfeld, who opposed antisemitism on
his personal Christian feelings. Published in “My New Order”, quoted
in Freethought Today April 1990]

“I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of
the Almighty Creator.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp. 46]

“What we have to fight for…is the freedom and independence of the
fatherland, so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission
assigned to it by the Creator.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp. 125]

“This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the
practical existence of a religious belief.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp.152][/size]

You go te. Ive made myself clear. Clear the air with your answers.[/b]

No christian will impose himself as a god . Oh that's what North Korea's Kim is doing . You atheists have a thing for wanting to be superhumans for obvious reasons .

He was born a Christian no argument , the same way you were born a Christian . He does not need to publicly renounce his religion just like Se.un whose actions and sarcastic posts have apparent motives .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

Isn't that why you guys do all the time, claim to be God's mouth piece. You claim there is this living God that is so powerful, he can do everything, he created the universe, created human beings as his children, wants human beings to be in a personal relationship with him but every day all we have are different people like you, constantly telling us about him and what he wants through different and contradictory messages. This God can not even say hi to any body but constantly relies on failed human beings like you to keep propagating it's conflicting and contradictory messages. I repeat a God that exist as advertised by christians will never depend on failed human beings like you to take on it;s behalf to any body. It will do it by its self. The reality of the matter is that you are constantly trying to propagate the message of this God idea that you were indoctrinated with because the God idea lives inside you head and imaginations and nowhere else.
No one does it, you only wish we did it. You want to get away with stupidity, not when i have some leisure time. If you want God to speak, talk to him. Dont post messages to me and then tell me to ignore them and allow God to reply. Is this how dull atheism has made you??
If you are so pained that your parents forcefully indoctrinated you as a kid, why pour your anger here. Go to them and cure them of their beliefs. They need it more than i do.

dalaman:

I have told you who the animals are, the writers of the bible who believed it was right to sell their daughters into slavery, kill their own children by stoning them to death for disobedience and killing their neighbors because they worshiped other Gods among so many other animal behavior. The people that wrote the bible who happen to be your God are the real animals.
You are an animal who will stop at nothing to make other humans live like animals. You can never prove that you are more relevant than an animal cos y'all are products of meaningless chance. Stop giving meaning to your life, live like the confusionist that you are.

dalaman:

I won't drop names of christian scholars or their general consensus about the matter so that you won't accuse them of being closet atheist or dismiss them with a wave of hand. I will just drop an example of a bible translation that states it clearly. The NIV states it clearly:

John 7:53-8:11New International Version (NIV)

The earliest manuscripts and many other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53—8:11.

Take any NIV and you will see it clearly written there.
Im not like you, i dont stay on my claims or try to wriggle when im wrong. I never stated that the founding fathers of the worlds greatest countries were closet atheists, you did.

Yawns!!..The same NIV translators that removed 64,576 words as compared to the King James Bible! Okay.

Even with this your desperation, you may create your own version of the Bible so as to mislead others. Whatever it is man. The Word of God stands sure forever and ever.

Those who are interested in the NIV infection can go here; http://www.biblebelievers.com/williams_d1.html
http://www.trustingodamerica.com/NIV.htm
dalaman:

You do not know that you were created, you only believe that Yahweh not Allah created you because you were indoctrinated with the Yahweh God idea and not the Allah God idea.

The Koran records Mohammed as a better person than Jesus. Muslims also revere Mohammed and regard him as the most perfect man that ever lived, chew that too.
You and johnydon22 claim you dont know. And yet you exercise so much knowledge on what you dont know. You cannot know what you dont know. I Know that i was created not some result of an accident. And God is the Creator of the world. Cry for the rest of your life, you will find out sooner or later.

You sound stup!d when you make unintelligent claims about islam and the koran. KingEbukasBlog pointed that out to you already. The koran does not record any one as sinless and perfect except Jesus. The koran does not record that any human can give life but gave instances on Jesus giving life. Muhammed himself claimed to be imperfect. Stop exercising stupidity over what you dont know.

dalaman:

Salvation for who and for what? For acts of tribalism?

Your assertions are empty. I on the other hand is making a factual statement. You are a christian only because you were born into the religion and indoctrinated since you were a child.
"For God so loved the world" not for God so loved christians. The difference is clear. Your desperation will tell on your health sooner.

Not all families force their ideologies down the throat of their kids. If you were deprived of such freedom as a kid, i wasn't. And dont go about thinking that everyone has your kind of family. You keep waving hands.

dalaman:

You can tell lies all you want but the fact still remains. You said Allah has already condemned me for not being a muslim. I gave you a verse from your own bible that says that your own God also condemns me for not being a christian. How are the two different? The verse says who ever does not beileve in Jesus is condemned already because of his/her unbelief. How is that different from what you stated about Allah?
Stop talking like a fool. allah does not have provisions for non muslims and muslims are not even encouraged to invite non muslims to islam. "To you your religion and to me is mine" is one of the most basic principles of islam. God loved us while we were yet sinners and warns us against the consequences of our actions. The verse you quoted is a strict warning. I gave you analogies, put your brains to work and read them.

dalaman:

Since the writers of the bible are your God and you always use their writings as evidence that your God exist and speaks, the bible then will be the book I will also use when showing you stuffs about them and what they said that is pertinent to our discussion.
The bible makes you look stup!d and thats why you cant go a day without wishing it was evil. I dont spend time on lies, You live on lies.

dalaman:

You also havent stated that you are an atheist on this thread. You are unintelligent. Im sure you have also made some pro-christian quotes before you found atheism foolishness.
I guess in your haste to prove how much of a christian hitler was, you went to copy crap from a site without looking at the date of the said quotes. He made those quotes in the 1920's you dullard. He was not even in power then.

He shed light on his devilish worldview in the 1940's

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges, the pox and christianity"- October 19th, 1941.

December 13th of the same year, "When all is said and done, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let's be the only people who are immunized against the disease."

Now i want people to correlate the dates with the dates he committed war crimes, so as to see how desperate you are.

Dude, keep up, I'm miles ahead of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:

I guess in your haste to prove how much of a christian hitler was, you went to copy crap from a site without looking at the date of the said quotes. He made those quotes in the 1920's you dullard.

He made this ones when he embraced foolishness like you in the 1940's

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges, the pox and christianity"- October 19th, 1941.

December 13th of the same year, "When all is said and done, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let's be the only people who are immunized against the disease."

Now i want people to correlate the dates with the dates he committed war crimes, so as to see how desperate you are.

True ... Those quotes were made when made when he was a christian . Dalaman probably knows this but just wants to portray Christians as insane psychopaths . The atheists are pained that Mao , Stalin , Pot Pot , Kim are one of them and committed heinous crimes against humanity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

True ... Those quotes were made when made when he was a christian . Dalaman probably knows this but just wants to portray as Christians insane psychopaths . The atheists are pained that Mao , Stalin , Pot Pot , Kim are one of them and committed heinous crimes against humanity
The guy dull. He's forgotten he also has many pro-christian quotes to his name. He keeps embarrassing himself.
Im yet to see him give an answer to this sincere guy in the picture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
The guy dull. He's forgotten he also has many pro-christian quotes to his name. He keeps embarrassing himself.
Im yet to see him give an answer to this sincere guy in the picture.

Morality means nothing to the atheist as they believe life was a cosmic mistake . Its the bitter truth and they try to hide it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Morality means nothing to the atheist as they believe life was a cosmic mistake . Its the bitter truth and they try to hide it
. Very insincere lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
winner01:
No one does it, you only wish we did it. You want to get away with stupidity, not when i have some leisure time. If you want God to speak, talk to him. Dont post messages to me and then tell me to ignore them and allow God to reply. Is this how dull atheism has made you??
If you are so pained that your parents forcefully indoctrinated you as a kid, why pour your anger here. Go to them and cure them of their beliefs. They need it more than i do.

No one does what? No one speaks on your God's behalf? Isn't that what all you do? Isn't even what the tittle topic is all about? The OP is actually speaking on God's behalf and trying to tell people what he feels truly exist in heaven and the misconception they have about it. A few came and disagreed with him and they talked over it. If there is this God that exist as christians describe is it the OP that he will depend on to tell others about what happens in heaven his abode? No God that is alive will rely on the OP to tell any body about what goes on or how he plans to reward people in his abode except an imaginary God that lives inside the OP's head. The day you guys will allow this God of yours to tell people and state what he wants himself, that is why I will believe you guys are serious about the claims you make.

You are an animal who will stop at nothing to make other humans live like animals. You can never prove that you are more relevant than an animal cos y'all are products of meaningless chance. Stop giving meaning to your life, live like the confusionist that you are.

Are there worse animals than your God(the writes of the bible)? They lived worse than animals, they advised each other on how to sell their own daughters into slavery, raped the kids of other people, stole their lands, killed them among many other animal behavior. When you talk about animal behavious always remember that you are talking about the people who wrote the bible and also double as your God.

Im not like you, i dont stay on my claims or try to wriggle when im wrong. I never stated that the founding fathers of the worlds greatest countries were closet atheists, you did.

Yawns!!..The same NIV translators that removed 64,576 words as compared to the King James Bible! Okay.

Even with this your desperation, you may create your own version of the Bible so as to mislead others. Whatever it is man. The Word of God stands sure forever and ever.

Those who are interested in the NIV infection can go here; http://www.biblebelievers.com/williams_d1.html
http://www.trustingodamerica.com/NIV.htm
So this God of yours allows people to mistranslate his words so much so, that over 64,000 words were removed in one version as compared to another? Unfortunately for you it isn't the NIV alone that makes that acknowledgement the NLT also makes the same acknowledgement. Even the King James bible itself has been shown to contain a lot of errors so much so that a new king James version was made. I saw you trying to claim that Roman catholics are not christians, I know you do not know that Eramus a catholic priest and humanist edited the Greek text which stands behind the King James bible. So your God allowed catholics whom some of you claim are not christians to edit his words?

Here is an entry from Daniel Wallace a christian scholar who provides details and show the errors in translation of the KJV and why it is not the most accurate translation.

https://bible.org/article/why-i-do-not-think-king-james-bible-best-translation-available-today

You and johnydon22 claim you dont know. And yet you exercise so much knowledge on what you dont know. You cannot know what you dont know. I Know that i was created not some result of an accident. And God is the Creator of the world. Cry for the rest of your life, you will find out sooner or later.

I might not know what 23456 x 647483722 is but I know that it is not 3. The bible is there, it tells us how the universe was created by your own, unfortunately the universe we live in did not come about the way the bible describes it, if the bible gets it wrong on the creation of the universe why should any body believe it on the creation of humans? Your bible claims all humans came down from one man and one woman that were both created 6000 years ago. grin

You sound stup!d when you make unintelligent claims about islam and the koran. KingEbukasBlog pointed that out to you already. The koran does not record any one as sinless and perfect except Jesus. The koran does not record that any human can give life but gave instances on Jesus giving life. Muhammed himself claimed to be imperfect. Stop exercising stupidity over what you dont know.

It is actually a lie, the Koran does not say that Jesus was sinless. It also does not say that Jesus was perfect. You can provide the verses from the Koran that says Jesus was sinless and perfect.

"For God so loved the world" not for God so loved christians. The difference is clear. Your desperation will tell on your health sooner.

For God so loved the world that he killed himself as a sacrifice to himself to save humans from a fire he created for some devil? Makes perfect sense.

Not all families force their ideologies down the throat of their kids. If you were deprived of such freedom as a kid, i wasn't. And dont go about thinking that everyone has your kind of family. You keep waving hands.

You are a christian only because you were born into the religion, that is a statement of fact, if you were born into a muslim family you would have been a muslim.

Stop talking like a fool. allah does not have provisions for non muslims and muslims are not even encouraged to invite non muslims to islam. "To you your religion and to me is mine" is one of the most basic principles of islam. God loved us while we were yet sinners and warns us against the consequences of our actions. The verse you quoted is a strict warning. I gave you analogies, put your brains to work and read them.

You are the one talking like a fool because you are lying. You lied that muslims are not even encouraged to invite non muslims to islam. That is a lie because Muslims are actually encouraged to to convert people to Islam. "To you your religion and to me mine" simply means that there is no compulsion in religion, every body has the right to practice his or her own religion. You are lying when you say it is one of the basic principles of Islam, it is not, it is not even a principle in Islam. The verse I quoted from the bible is very clear, who ever believe in Jesus is not condemned, but who ever does not is condemned already, that is what the verse says. It is not a warning, it clearly says that who ever does not believe in Jesus is condemned already. How is it different from what you said about Allah condeming people for not believing in Islam? Tell me.

The bible makes you look stup!d and thats why you cant go a day without wishing it was evil. I dont spend time on lies, You live on lies.

It is you that the bible makes to look stupid.

You also havent stated that you are an atheist on this thread. You are unintelligent. Im sure you have also made some pro-christian quotes before you found atheism foolishness.
I guess in your haste to prove how much of a christian hitler was, you went to copy crap from a site without looking at the date of the said quotes. He made those quotes in the 1920's you dullard. He was not even in power then.

He shed light on his devilish worldview in the 1940's

Even when he was making his war crimes he was still making pro christian statements. He made the statement below in 1939 when he was already the head of Germany and was killing people.

“Today Christians … stand at the head of [this country]… I pledge
that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy
Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian
spirit … We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in
literature, in the theater, and in the press – in short, we want to
burn out the *poison of immorality* which has entered into our whole
life and culture as a result of *liberal excess* during the past …
(few) years.”

The bottom line is that Hitler was no different from someone like Moses, Joshua and other characters in the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Bro winner01 . Here is Dalaman in 2015 - 4 months ago . Repeating the same questions , making the same insinuations . He just changed his value to '3' this time grin . He's been told also numerous times that there are old earth creationists and young earth creationists . But this man never learns . He has been outwitted and now he is just being desperate .

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Bro winner01 . Here is Dalaman in 2015 - 4 months ago . Repeating the same questions , making the same insinuations . He just changed his value to '3' this time grin . He's been told also numerous times that there are old earth creationists and young earth creationists . But this man never learns . He has been outwitted and now he is just being desperate .

So which one is the true view of christianity? Can you please ask your God since you claim you communicate with him to tell you when he truly created the earth or which view is the true view between the young earth creationist and old earth creationist movement. Both view can not be true, which one is the true view and which one does your God want people to know? Obviously he isn't supposed to allow christians to be wallowing in such confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
dalaman:

So which one is the true view of christianity? Can you please ask your God since you claim you communicate with him to tell you when he truly created the earth or which view is the true view between the young earth creationist and old earth creationist movement. Both view can not be true, which one is the true view and which one does your God want people to know? Obviously he isn't supposed to allow christians to be wallowing in such confusion.

There are differing and even conflicting scientific theories about the genesis of the universe , the moon , the earth , life , intelligence and consciousness . But you dont say scientists are "wallowing in such confusion" ... do you ?

Remember on the first page even the bible verse I quoted said different interpretations of events are allowed , they build us up . I've learnt a lot being both a young earth and old earth creationist .

Stay classy Dalaman ✌ ✌ ✌
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There are differing and even conflicting scientific theories about the genesis of the universe , the moon , the earth , life , intelligence and consciousness . But you dont say scientists are "wallowing in such confusion" ... do you ?

Remember on the first page even the bible verse I quoted said different interpretations of events are allowed , they build us up . I've learnt a lot being both a young earth and old earth creationist .

Stay classy Dalaman ✌ ✌ ✌

There are different scientific theories on the origin of the universe because the scientific process is a human discipline, it is a search for knowledge that is not known. Scientist do not claim to be all knowing. This is very unlike christianity that claims that there is this all knowing, all powerful divine being that created the universe and communicates with people but still can not tell them exactly how he created the universe or anything inside the universe. Can you see how contradictory this claim is? You claim you speak to God, if it is true why don't you just ask God to tell you which one is the true one out of the young earth creationist and old earth creationist view? If i say you are lying about speaking with God you will start calling me names. We have a prefect opportunity to prove to us that you indeed speak with this God of yours, tell him to tell you which view is the true one, and let us know. The YEC and OEC can both not be true. Ask God to tell you the true one and let us know if your asseetions of speaking to God is true. I am staying classy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
dalaman:

There are different scientific theories on the origin of the universe because the scientific process is a human discipline, it is a search for knowledge that is not known. Scientist do not claim to be all knowing. This is very unlike christianity that claims that there is this all knowing, all powerful divine being that created the universe and communicates with people but still can not tell them exactly how he created the universe or anything inside the universe. Can you see how contradictory this claim is? You claim you speak to God, if it is true why don't you just ask God to tell you which one is the true one out of the young earth creationist and old earth creationist view? If i say you are lying about speaking with God you will start calling me names. We have a prefect opportunity to prove to us that you indeed speak with this God of yours, tell him to tell you which view is the true one, and let us know. The YEC and OEC can both not be true. Ask God to tell you the true one and let us know if your asseetions of speaking to God is true. I am staying classy.

Honestly , if you had followed this thread meticulously , you would have deduced the answer to this question .

Human discipline or not , in the same vein , scientists are confused over the genesis of the universe and other aforementioned constituents

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly , if you had followed this thread meticulously , you would have deduced the answer to this question .

Human discipline or not , in the same vein , scientists are confused over the genesis of the universe and other aforementioned constituents

What is the answer? Does your God want people to know anything at all? If yes why is he allowing the endless confusion that exist in christianity and among christians? Science is a human endeavor that involves trying to gain knowledge about what is previously unknown. Unlike christianity that claims there is this all knowing living divine being that forever remains silent on every issue. Does you God want people to know the truth or not? Why the disagreement between YEC and OEC? Which one is the true biblical teaching?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
dalaman:

What is the answer? Does your God want people to know anything at all? If yes why is he allowing the endless confusion that exist in christianity and among christians? Science is a human endeavor that involves trying to gain knowledge about what is previously unknown. Unlike christianity that claims there is this all knowing living divine being that forever remains silent on every issue. Does you God want people to know the truth or not? Why the disagreement between YEC and OEC? Which one is the true biblical teaching?

Dalaman nobody is confused but you . In churches , creation story is made for the children section during Sunday School . The Bible never mentioned the age of the earth is 6,000 yrs . And the bible encourages different interpretation of events during fellowship cos it builds us up . Christian websites like Biblehub allow commentaries by different scholars in accordance and agreement to the verse of the bible I pointed out to you .

When Christ comes every hidden issue would be known unto us divinely . There would be no need to interpret differently , the answers would be revealed divinely . When He comes as elucidated in the OP life will now have a different purpose all together .

Anytime I argue with young earth creationists or theistic evolutionists its for the fun of it and not necessarily disproving them . Like sir vooks said no one understands his deity perfectly and no one is claiming to do so .

I'm not obsessed with knowing whether its young , old , through evolution cos someday it will be revealed unto the saints .
Let God do His thing His way . If you've noticed only atheists bring the issue of creation up but when deeply questioned you'd say you dont know and I'll be like what was the point in the first place
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman nobody is confused but you . In churches , creation story is made for the children section during Sunday School . The Bible never mentioned the age of the earth is 6,000 yrs . And the bible encourages different interpretation of events during fellowship cos it builds us up . Christian websites like Biblehub allow commentaries by different scholars in accordance and agreement to the verse of the bible I pointed out to you.

True the bible never mentions the age of the earth, all the schism about OEC and YEC came about as christians got to discover things and compare them with what was written inside the bible, that aside, I disagree with you when you say that the bible encourages different interpretations of the bible, because it is the very different interpretation of the bible that makes different christians to accuse one anothe, call each other names and declare that some and not christians. It is the different interpretations that makes some to believe that Mary should be considered almost a a mini God the way the catholics do which makes you say that they are not christians. It is this different interpretation that has lead to many different sects in christianity with completely different beliefs. Do you know that the basic nature of Jesus itself has not yet been agreed by christians because of how they all inteprete the bible differently? While some Christians believe that Jesus is the same person as God, others believe that Jesus is very different from God as a person. So what exactly is the biblical position and what does the christian God want christians to believe about the true nature of Jesus? What about how salvation can be attained? It all depends on what sect you belong to. Chriatisn have different answers to that. why all the confusion if this religion comes from a single and divine source that wants people to know about it? My position is that people made this thing up that is why there is too much confusion all over. You are just trying to say that the various different interpretations do not matter, but it matter and it matters a lot, it matters because, many people are being lead astray and made to believe falsehood because of difference in interpretation.

When Christ comes every hidden issue would be known unto us divinely . There would be no need to interpret differently , the answers would be revealed divinely . When He comes as elucidated in the OP life will now have a different purpose all together .

Anytime I argue with young earth creationists or theistic evolutionists its for the fun of it and not necessarily disproving them . Like sir vooks said no one understands his deity perfectly and no one is claiming to do so .

I'm not obsessed with knowing whether its young , old , through evolution cos someday it will be revealed unto the saints .
Let God do His thing His way . If you've noticed only atheists bring the issue of creation up but when deeply questioned you'd say you dont know and I'll be like what was the point in the first place

When we die we will know is always the get out of the jail card you guys use. Why not know now that you are alive since the message as you guys claim is so important that it will save you from eternal damnation and lead you to the abode of the creator of the universe that wants to be with you.
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
dalaman:

True the bible never mentions the age of the earth, all the schism about OEC and YEC came about as christians got to discover things and compare them with what was written inside the bible, that aside, I disagree with you when you say that the bible encourages different interpretations of the bible, because it is the very different interpretation of the bible that makes different christians to accuse one anothe, call each other names and declare that some and not christians. It is the different interpretations that makes some to believe that Mary should be considered almost a a mini God the way the catholics do which makes you say that they are not christians. It is this different interpretation that has lead to many different sects in christianity with completely different beliefs. Do you know that the basic nature of Jesus itself has not yet been agreed by christians because of how they all inteprete the bible differently? While some Christians believe that Jesus is the same person as God, others believe that Jesus is very different from God as a person. So what exactly is the biblical position and what does the christian God want christians to believe about the true nature of Jesus? What about how salvation can be attained? It all depends on what sect you belong to. Chriatisn have different answers to that. why all the confusion if this religion comes from a single and divine source that wants people to know about it? My position is that people made this thing up that is why there is too much confusion all over. You are just trying to say that the various different interpretations do not matter, but it matter and it matters a lot, it matters because, many people are being lead astray and made to believe falsehood because of difference in interpretation.

Lol . What will take you to heaven is not your church , or whether you are an old earth creationist or young earth creationist etc . Its your salvation . No sinner will partake in the Kingdom of God . Jesus Christ is coming to take the believers who live godly lives for him alone searches the heart of man to ascertain if he is truly His or not .

When we die we will know is always the get out of the jail card you guys use. Why not know now that you are alive since the message as you guys claim is so important that it will save you from eternal damnation and lead you to the abode of the creator of the universe that wants to be with you.

Im talking of the coming of Christ not even death .
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by Image123(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin ... The good life of riches & peace for believers will be on the New Earth not in Heaven , God's abode . Many people believe all those will happen in Heaven - God's abode - but the thread clarifies that it will be so on the New Earth

Whatever the location, what is most important is to be there with Jesus forever and ever. Heaven is defined and described broadly as God's specific abode(notwithstanding His omnipresence). God will forever be with us in that place prepared for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by Image123(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
cc KingEbukasBlog, malvisguy212, Scholar8200, Image123

"mansions", this is a very interesting one.
The mention of "rooms/mansions/resting-places/homes/dwelling places/abodes/lodgings" only came about when Jesus responded to question(s) asked by the disciples about where He was going

The disciples being familiar with this ''groom preparing place for bride'' Jewish customs, related to it easily without thinking its a brain-teaser

Preparing a place for the bride, by the groom, in a large area of land in the parts owned by the male head of a family
actually has to do with a Jewish custom prevalent in just before, around and maybe a bit after Jesus' time.

I am not sure if the practice is still done in Israel at all or whether still now it is continued with present day Jews

The groom, in Jesus' times, before any wedding announcement or date fix, is expected to prepare or build an extension in his father's estate (i.e. father's large area of land)
The add-on building extension (i.e. rooms/mansions/resting-places/homes/dwelling places/abodes/lodgings) serves to accomodate the intended bride.

The wedding does not take place until when the groom's father is satisfied with the progress and work done by the groom in preparing the extension or building the add-on building extension (i.e. ''mansion'')

In My Father's house are many rooms/mansions/resting-places/homes/dwelling places/abodes/lodgings.
If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
- John 14:2

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen,
not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself.
Only the Father knows

- Mark 13:32

It is not for the biblical times Jewish son to know the date fixed for the wedding.
It is the father, after father is content that the groom has satisfactorily and up to the father's standards has completely prepared the place for the bride, that the father decides the date of the wedding

That is the correlation between John 14:2 and Mark 13:32, and how Jesus came about the mentioning this old biblical times Jewish custom to explain that He doesnt know the time, He is only and merely going to prepare a place on the large area owned by the Father, and further saying in Mark 13:32 that, it is the Father who determines or has the last say on the wedding date
Only the Father determines or knows the D-Day (i.e. the designated day)

And to those who had been selling doves he said:
“Take these things out of here, and do not make my Father's house a house of trade.”

- John 2:16

Diverging a bit here, compare John 14:2 with John 2:16 above for a moment, to note that how ''Father's house'' is used in both verses and elsewhere has two or more different meanings
The former in John 14:2, is as in like a sovereign, kingdom or government,
whilst the latter in John 2:16 can be signified as an embassy/high Commissions/consulate/diplomat's building

If the Kingdom of Heaven extends or stretches beyond Heaven itself,
then it's easy to recognise or find out that, from wherever one is standing, Heaven (i.e. its sovereign, kingdom or government) goes further or is more than, as far as the eye sees

Great perspective. Though the disciples didn't understand they were brides of any form as at the time the statement was made. Good points though.
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
dalaman:

It is the different interpretations that makes some to believe that Mary should be considered almost a a mini God the way the catholics do which makes you say that they are not christians. It is this different interpretation that has lead to many different sects in christianity with completely different beliefs. Do you know that the basic nature of Jesus itself has not yet been agreed by christians because of how they all inteprete the bible differently? While some Christians believe that Jesus is the same person as God, others believe that Jesus is very different from God as a person.

Those are not different interpretations , they are just unbiblical . Arianism and Mary as a mini-god are unbiblical beliefs . Just like the sky-daddy jokes you guys tell , God is not a sky deity
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
dalaman:

No one does what? No one speaks on your God's behalf? Isn't that what all you do? Isn't even what the tittle topic is all about? The OP is actually speaking on God's behalf and trying to tell people what he feels truly exist in heaven and the misconception they have about it. A few came and disagreed with him and they talked over it. If there is this God that exist as christians describe is it the OP that he will depend on to tell others about what happens in heaven his abode? No God that is alive will rely on the OP to tell any body about what goes on or how he plans to reward people in his abode except an imaginary God that lives inside the OP's head. The day you guys will allow this God of yours to tell people and state what he wants himself, that is why I will believe you guys are serious about the claims you make.

No one does it. Stop this wishful thinking. KingEbukasBlog titled this thread Do we receive mansions in heaven. He opened a thread for discussion and opinions from other christian scholars. Jesus promised many mansions and this thread is to analyze that promise carefully. So opinions, both negative and positive are obviously welcome. If he wanted God to speak to him about it, he will go to God in prayers. But he clearly wants to discuss it with other believers. You, A dullard on the other hand is desperately masturbating all over a place where christians are analyzing scriptures among themselves. You dont need to be here, no one is interested in proving anything to you or do you really crave attention that much. undecided I'm starting to see other things you were denied, as a kid.

dalaman:

Are there worse animals than your God(the writes of the bible)? They lived worse than animals, they advised each other on how to sell their own daughters into slavery, raped the kids of other people, stole their lands, killed them among many other animal behavior. When you talk about animal behavious always remember that you are talking about the people who wrote the bible and also double as your God.

You are no relevant than an animal and cant prove otherwise, I'm sure people can see that you are just repeating the same thing, Read my previous replies, you'll see your answers. Your life is meaningless as you are a product of chaos, stop giving the meaning you borrowed from christianity or society to your life. Live like the bag of confusion that you are.

dalaman:

So this God of yours allows people to mistranslate his words so much so, that over 64,000 words were removed in one version as compared to another? Unfortunately for you it isn't the NIV alone that makes that acknowledgement the NLT also makes the same acknowledgement. Even the King James bible itself has been shown to contain a lot of errors so much so that a new king James version was made. I saw you trying to claim that Roman catholics are not christians, I know you do not know that Eramus a catholic priest and humanist edited the Greek text which stands behind the King James bible. So your God allowed catholics whom some of you claim are not christians to edit his words?

Here is an entry from Daniel Wallace a christian scholar who provides details and show the errors in translation of the KJV and why it is not the most accurate translation.

https://bible.org/article/why-i-do-not-think-king-james-bible-best-translation-available-today

He allows people to choose and act for themselves otherwise we would be no better that robots. Its why evil people like you will stop at nothing to sow seeds of doubt in the minds of weak and unsuspecting believers. I wont be suprised if you or any other desperate anti-theist create your own bible versions. Seeing the way y"all invest your lives in encouraging people not to believe in God with you.

The most important thing is that wallace affirms with all evangelical Christians that the Bible is the Word of God, inerrant, inspired, and our final authority for faith and life.
The KJV might not be the best translation for wallace just like honda is not the best car for me. I prefer mercedes wink. But they are both cars. But when you start comparing a car and a boat, something's wrong upstairs.
My point: Translations might be different, but when it deviates into a change of standard doctrines, then there is a problem.

As for the NIV translation, even christians in Nigeria can testify to its compromise. Many broadcast messages on its compromise have been circulated to christians through social media.
The NIV teaches the false doctrine of original sin, and preaches salvation by faith alone.

The NIV removes the name above every other name (Philippians 2:9,10), Jesus, in 38 places. Why would any Bible translator remove the name of "Jesus" from the Word of God in 38 places? It is obvious that the people who produced the NIV are as desperate as you are.
The NIV translators (homosexual devils) have completely removed the following words from the bible: Godhead, sodomite, fornication, trucebreakers, winebibbers, carnal, slothful, unthankful, effeminate, backbiting, vanity, lasciviousness, whoredom, devils, Lucifer, damnation, brimstone, and the bottomless pitregeneration, mercyseat, Calvary, remission, Jehovah, immutable, omnipotent, Comforter, Holy Ghost, Messiah, quickened, infallible, et cetera.

The most popular christian verse John 3:16, Jesus is no longer proclaimed as the "only BEGOTTEN Son of God courtesy NIV, they removed the word 'begotten'

Of the 54 times "hell" is mentioned in the King James Bible, the NIV reduces it down to 14 times.

1st Timothy 3:16 states that "GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH"; but the NIV waters it down to... he was revealed in a body. In Philippians 2:6 of the NIV Jesus is no longer EQUAL with God; but rather, could not grasp equality with God.

There are many demonic plots in this book but Ill stop here.

dalaman:

I might not know what 23456 x 647483722 is but I know that it is not 3. The bible is there, it tells us how the universe was created by your own, unfortunately the universe we live in did not come about the way the bible describes it, if the bible gets it wrong on the creation of the universe why should any body believe it on the creation of humans? Your bible claims all humans came down from one man and one woman that were both created 6000 years ago. grin
No you do know, It is a number within range xxxxx.......xxxx, not 3. Ill teach you how to make relevant analogies dont worry.
You are sure of the inexistence of your Creator and yet not sure where you came from. More foolishly, you exercise so much knowledge on something you dont know. You crazy kid. You dont know what you dont know.

Can you provide a biblical reference of the earth being 6000 years old?.
In my opinion, the claim of 6000 years was gotten from Archbishop James Ussher, Bishop in the Church of Ireland in the 16th century. He took the genealogies of Genesis, assuming they were complete, and calculated all the years to arrive at a date for the creation of the earth on Sunday, October 23, 4004 B.C.
Many people have also come up with dates for creation, such as Johannes Kepler (3992 BC), Gerhard Hasel (4178 BC), and Isaac Newton (~4000 BC) but have received far lesser criticisms, and i keep wondering why.
These men were simply trying their best to get answers for humanity. But in your hurt and hate, you seem to be blind to the others and focus all your efforts on disproving christianity.

I respect these men but personally i dont think the age of the earth has been proven. Those who hold to billions of years trust that methods such as radiometric dating are reliable and assume that nothing has occurred in history that may have disrupted the normal decay of radio-isotopes. And of course, God could have created the universe in a state that “appears” to give it a very long age.

Just calm your nerves, We will keep making findings about our world as God commanded; "But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you; And the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you. "Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you; And let the fish of the sea declare to you. "Who among all these does not know That the hand of the LORD has done this, In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?" (Job 12:7-11)

dalaman:

It is actually a lie, the Koran does not say that Jesus was sinless. It also does not say that Jesus was perfect. You can provide the verses from the Koran that says Jesus was sinless and perfect.

For God so loved the world that he killed himself as a sacrifice to himself to save humans from a fire he created for some devil? Makes perfect sense.

This rat ehn grin. But you omitted the part where I said the quran recorded Jesus giving life(not to an already created life, but to clayey sand). Who gives life except the Giver of life itself?. Stop using the koran when you know nothing about it. You keep embarassing yourself

Its makes sense, You didnt answer how you will stop your grown son who is bent on committing suicide (say with a knife). Let me rephrase the bolded so i can show you how stup!d you sound.
For you loved your son that you bought a knife, and are confused on how to save your son from using on himself the knife you bought for food (probably).

Can your grown son decide for himself what he wants, Yes
Does man have free will, Yes

Did you buy the knife for your son, NO
Did God create hell for humanity, NO

Will you take measures to help your son out, Yes
Will God take measures to help his creations out, Yes (By providing an alternative).

God is not the man you have created in your created brains, Jesus(died and rose again) for your sins. Stop living a pointless life

dalaman:

You are a christian only because you were born into the religion, that is a statement of fact, if you were born into a muslim family you would have been a muslim.

I did not indoctrinate you, go take your anger out on the people that did. If you were born into poverty, you will strive to succeed. You will be foolish not to believe in success and poverty.

I am not from a total christian background, i've told you before. I just wanted to live life but sooner i found out that it dosen't work that way.
Stop making stup!d generalizations.

dalaman:

You are the one talking like a fool because you are lying. You lied that muslims are not even encouraged to invite non muslims to islam. That is a lie because Muslims are actually encouraged to to convert people to Islam. "To you your religion and to me mine" simply means that there is no compulsion in religion, every body has the right to practice his or her own religion. You are lying when you say it is one of the basic principles of Islam, it is not, it is not even a principle in Islam. The verse I quoted from the bible is very clear, who ever believe in Jesus is not condemned, but who ever does not is condemned already, that is what the verse says. It is not a warning, it clearly says that who ever does not believe in Jesus is condemned already. How is it different from what you said about Allah condeming people for not believing in Islam? Tell me.

Na wa oo, Na ancient book dey do you like this ? undecided Whoever does not believe is not condemned but stands condemned and has the opportunity to heed to the warning while he/she is still alive. God loved the world and he sent His Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. He gave that warning severally.
Unfortunately for your argument, condemnation is a judgement. And the bible says, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment".
When there is life there is hope.

Give us verses where allah commands muslims to invite people to islam in love and peace. And please dont run away from this one. angry

dalaman:

It is you that the bible makes to look stupid.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dalaman:

Even when he was making his war crimes he was still making pro christian statements. He made the statement below in 1939 when he was already the head of Germany and was killing people.

“Today Christians … stand at the head of [this country]… I pledge
that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy
Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian
spirit … We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in
literature, in the theater, and in the press – in short, we want to
burn out the *poison of immorality* which has entered into our whole
life and culture as a result of *liberal excess* during the past …
(few) years.”

The bottom line is that Hitler was no different from someone like Moses, Joshua and other characters in the bible.

Okay, you were brain-dead when you gave his previous quotes right. undecided

Now lets analyze. You said yourself that the country was majority "christian" country and he emerged leader in 1933. It is important to differentiate between Hitler's public speeches and writing and what he really thought. A devious or even atheist politician leading a nominally "Christian" country like 1930s Germany will say lots of Christian-sounding stuff to maintain popularity.

Mein Kampf gives Hitler's quote on propaganda:

"To whom should propaganda be addressed? … It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses… The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but in calling the masses' attention to certain facts, processes, necessities, etc., whose significance is thus for the first time placed within their field of vision. The whole art consists in doing this so skilfully that everyone will be convinced that the fact is real, the process necessary, the necessity correct, etc. But since propaganda is not and cannot be the necessity in itself … its effect for the most part must be aimed at the emotions and only to a very limited degree at the so-called intellect… it's soundness is to be measured exclusively by its effective result". (Main Kampf, Vol 1, Ch 6 and Ch 12)

In June 1941, Hitler ordered an invasion of the Soviet Union. And on 12th July, 1941, he gave the following quote

"National Socialism and religion cannot exist together....
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity....
"Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things." (p 6 & 7)

On 10th October, 1941, he said:

"Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure." (p 43)

on 14th October, 1941, he said

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little....
"Christianity is the liar....
"We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the State." (p 49-52) Hitlers' Table Talks.

His quotes are exactly what you, johndon22 and other !diots spread here day and night. The only difference is that he was a better and sincere atheist than y'all will ever be because he acted in his own interest, unlike you he didnt borrow his idea of morality from religion or society, he acted based on what he felt was right not based on what religion or society thought was right. And you or anyone have no right or basis to condemn his actions.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Dalaman need real help. He keeps repeating the same thing over. I think in our spare time, we should give him the attention he needs, at least once in a while.
Happy sunday bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
winner01:
Dalaman need real help. He keeps repeating the same thing over. I think in our spare time, we should give him the attention he needs, at least once in a while.
Happy sunday bro.

Lol ... He's a special case .

Thanks bro ... same to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Have you seen why ?
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good thread
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukaNaija: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukaNaija: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fine thread ...
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukaNaija: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cool thread
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
cool
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.