Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) (38367 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) by Walexz02(m): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2016
ndaman25:
and so wetin cun be our own
Abeg help me ask them o undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) by SamiraF: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2016
UnknownT:
I believe marrying a politician is/was her major achievement. Many of the girls will be motivated to look for politicians to marry after her visit

Not true. Was her husband a politician when they married? Toyin Saraki is academically minded and has deployed her efforts consistently to stop deaths in pregnancy and childbirth. She wrote health records for use by pregnant women and children in many Nigerian hospitals. She recently co-authored the global report on stillbirths in the Lancet. She champions midwives training globally. There is no cause she espouses that is not for the good of Nigeria. I respect her achievements. I like her figure and her respectable covered african clothing. How many women over 50 can keep so trim? A sign of self-discipline and moderation.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) by Tequilah: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
ajepako:
That school has been in existence since antiquity

Even as a kid born and raised in Lagos island, most of us ajepako kids attended King ado high, lsale eko grammar school, Eko akete gram schooll, Boys Academy, dolphin high, hope high school, okesuna high and other state schools while ajebutter kids attended Holy child, Girls secondary ,ADRAO and Aunty Ayo girls school.

This Holy Child used to be the butt of our jokes with their four cardinal point school cap and we made fun of them calling them : igun merin agbaye. grin grin cheesy

l bet kids nowadays dont call them that anymore because they are born.civilzed now D cheesy

Anyway glad to be associated with.schools in lagos island

Eko.for.show grin cheesy grin

They have changed the school uniform, sef. angry It now looks rather ugly.

In those days the top was a sleeveless one, while the skirt was deep wine with a hemline about two inches above the knee. It was short and smart. But trust HC girls. During the era of mini-skirts, they made the hemlines much shorter. shocked

And of course, some girls got themselves in trouble, because of their skimpy skirts. cool The only thing that has remained consistent, has been that unique 4-corner cap, that looks like a chorister's cap. St. Gregory's boys used to admire HC girls a lot in those days... cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) by TijaniAbu: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Naijiant:
See Toyin Tomato's message to the girls: http://www.naijiant.com/photos/toyin-sarakis-message-old-school/

@naijiant pain is real from shared lodgings at 50 Cambridge Road Barking. www.naijiant.com squatting with www.esolutionct.com UK has laws oo, haf you paid yar tax? Na only yeye meme you sabi create. Too many footprints n fingerprints from big head big hat Governor Amosun n mere VP Osinbajo paying e-rats to attack Saraki's wife. Agbayas n deir lazy wives. Make I no open deir pant today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.