Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine (751 Views)

Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by amir02(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
if you really want to make her happy this valentine’s day then you have come to the right place, just follow this steps below and you will thank me because i know it will work for you just the way it workout for my friends.

Chocolate and flowers are great, but if you’re looking to really wow the No. 1 woman in your life this Valentine’s Day, you’re going to have to think outside of the heart-shaped box. Before Feb. 14 rolls around, consider gifting your wife, girlfriend or fiancée one of the following five gift ideas below for the 2016 holiday

1) Himalayan salt lamp (This looks cool and it diffuses a fresh smell throughout the room!) therefore when ever she opens her room and breath in she will always remember you

2) Romantic game of taste: Blindfold her eyes and let her taste different kinds of chocolate and make her guess what she just taste

3) Record a love song with your own voice and you have to make it a real creative then send it to her through the social media platforms e.g Whatsapp, facebook e.t.c

4) Jewellery (a necklace, cuff link or a nice ring)

5) Trip to a museum or zoo or aquarium, or even whale watching. at the end of the day you can give her a very warm french kiss**
source;https://sparkle107./2016/02/13/5-amazing-gifts-for-this-valentine/

Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by RoyalBlak007: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
My Romantic game of taste......the chocolates will be rubbed on different sections of my dicckk....different chocolate on the cap....the neck....the root and the balls . cool
Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
nice, but they are common.

if u wanna really wow her, give her a 1 month housewife break. that means u should start cooking, doing all her work while she does nothing buh sleep, eat and enjoy great movies.

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by Emodeee: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
EroticAngelina:
nice, but they are common.

if u wanna really wow her, give her a 1 month housewife break. that means u should start cooking, doing all her work while she does nothing buh sleep, eat and enjoy great movies.

Iranu.
Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by delishpot: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na only her dey get gift ni?
Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by zainabicy: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
*singing Beyonce*

If U like it, U shoulda put it 'ring' on it...

I didn't say anything ooo,

Hit like if U know what I mean jare !
Re: 5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine by westlius(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buy her a clean range rover sport car. She go love u wella

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Signified What She Knows Best. / Wow U Gat See Dis!! / I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.