Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

11 Types Of People You Will Meet This Valentine Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Types Of People You Will Meet This Valentine Season (338 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Types Of People You Will Meet This Valentine Season by noblepassmercy: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
valentine is in the air and so are all of its many children. These photos describe the type of people you’ll find this Valentine.

1. When the love is shacking you that even you can’t understand.

Taking over you.

2. When you’ve been doing Valentine with bae for so long, 14th is just another day.

Been there, done that.

3. When you are happy and loving your singleness.

Single Pringle.

Continue reading http://trendope.com/2016/02/11-types-of-people-you-will-meet-this-valentine-season/
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet This Valentine Season by greatme2good(f): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Where are the rest I saw only 3

(1) (Reply)

How I Protect My Iphone 6 With The New Luxury Chanel Iphone Cases / Benin Peeps Share Ur Pins/watsapp Num For Hook Up / When You Are Determined To Exhibit Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.