Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 (15123 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Zenzu01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
I now believe that boko haram has been defeated Technically

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
smh

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by confi4all(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
joeprince23:
The worst is that the e-diot in aso rock is less concerned
hmm my ppl the are deciving us in daily basis.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by banmee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
luvinhubby:
Cursed be the day gullible Nigerians were deceived into voting in this gang of unrepentant liars called APC.
Innocent Nigerians dying in tens daily & all of them keep echoing 'technically defeated boko haram'.

R.I.P to the poor dead.

No one is deceiving Nigerians. Nigerians want to be deceived. A normal person should know that terrorism cannot be defeated with bullets; it can only be contained for a while. It's like saying a society can stop crime. No society can claim that. Not even Germany, which is about the safest country in the world.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by free2blast(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Herald47:
What's all these,how did we get here,it's either the glory have departed or things have fallen apart.
Lets ask don fortunato who played politics with our military and security when it mattered most. angry
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by waice6571: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Unimportant soft targets. According to someone.

The dead are just an embarrassment to someone's government.

To the gullible zombies in the house....... grenade is booting... ...... ......

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by JaredNomak: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
PMD is a disgrace.

This useless billy goat of a president told the German president that it's unfortunate he was welcomed by Boko Haram attack and deaths of hundreds of Nigerians, the shameful Akuya Sokoto went on to lie that Boko Haram are not in control of any local government in Nigeria. Fast forward to today, 2 days after lying to German president, boko haram have killed another scores of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by mohciz69(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fela Anikulapo is a prophet.... he saw this coming...Suffering and Schmilling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by godoluwa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
mohciz69:
Fela Anikulapo is a prophet.... he saw this coming...Suffering and Schmilling.
you can say dat again

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by berrystunn(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
lie lie govt

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by molas02: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
how sure, sey pipu dey resurate for dat Borno ni?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by chomchom1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Suddenly, the op now believes Sahara Reporters.

zombie spotted
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Anytime the government talks about this dreaded group been defeated technically or physically. They strike back. Is the strike done spiritually?

They should just shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by luvinhubby(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
oduastates:

I thought it was a northern conspiracy against Jonathan goodluck .
For the saner, Buhari has no choice but hold his military chiefs accountable.
"Any attack against boko haram is attack against the North' - M. Buhari.
What other proof of conspiracy do you need?

Mmeeeeehhhh!! Boko haram is a Frankenstein monster.

GEJ called them terrorists, it was your APC that was saying they are localised insurgents, today APC's Buhari is flying from country to country, begging for international help to fight 'local insurgents'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by HiddenShadow: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
" An attack on BH is an attack on the North." Buhari.
Mods take note before EFCC comes for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by free2blast(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Suddenly, the op now believes Sahara Reporters.

They only believe what they want to believe...bunch of hypocrites.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by ORIGENAL(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
RIP to d dead, dat's reminds me, which country our Baba dey now self? also keep me update for his next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
banmee:

No one is deceiving Nigerians. Nigerians want to be deceived. A normal person should know that terrorism cannot be defeated with bullets; it can only be contained for a while. It's like saying a society can stop crime. No society can claim that. Not even Germany, which is about the safest country in the world.
Germany is not safe at all? Switzerland is some how the safest tongue
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by banmee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lilimax:

Funny girl. Have you lived in Germany to determine that?
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by tonychristopher: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
I thank God for two things

1. I am a living soul seeing the change
2. I never believed in APC never voted the legendary dullard and I believe in God
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nsonso: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Herald47:
What's all these,how did we get here,it's either the glory have departed or things have fallen apart.

There was never a glory and things fell apart absolutely from genesis.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nsonso: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please somebody should inform buhari when he pays another visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by godfirstawe: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
It is high time we stopped blaming this or that in this forum.

Forum like this should be educative and solution seeking to problems.

Instead what we see on NL is Ibo blaming yoruba, yoruba cursing ibos, buhari abusers and Jonathan sympathisers.

Hmmm....

The boko haram war, God in heaven, this is a pestilence that roam in the night and like an arrow that flies in the noon time causing evil.

We need God intervention to stop this blood sucking demons.

It is well.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by sammychimex(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't understand.

Please when did boko haram become militants?
SMH I thought they are terrorists.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by PreyingMantis(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
oduastates:
I thought it was a northern conspiracy against Jonathan goodluck .
For the saner, Buhari has no choice but hold his military chiefs accountable.
Northern Conspiracy gone wrong! It has spiralled out of control. Do you know anything about the Frankenstein Monster? You don't play politics with human lives and expect the monster to evaporate into thin air just like that. The blood of the innocents are crying out for vengeance in the wilderness. The chicken has definitely come home to roost. I hope you lots will learn one or two things from this episode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2016
This land is daily being defiled by the blood of innocent souls, sadly, those who should protect them don't seem to care enough.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by truthspeaks: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Consequences of decades of failed leadership.jst wish wenever we see all diz failed leaders, we begin 2 stone them
Herald47:
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by philanthropist1(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2016
And 275 Boko Haram suspects were released few days ago..... SCAM GOVT.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by montelota: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Liar Mohammed is not deceiving Buhari .....they are partners in lie
Nicur:
Hmmm Nawaa oooooh over 100 people have been killed since boko haram "was technically defeated by Lier Mohammed's mouth" angry !! haba!! Buhari wake up oooh!!! stop allowing liar Mohammed to be deceiving you!!

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by walozanga(m): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2016
THE FULANI'S TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE HAUSA TRIBE TECHNICALLY. many people are blind to see that. Why only the north if BH are that serious.
I pity the Hausas. Fulanis has enslaved the hausas and since they are in power that area na no go area.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by walozanga(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Lilimax:

Lilimax u are right, I can remember I got that visa for u for just a blow-job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Months After Condemning Ajimobi’s Model Schools, Makinde To Construct 5 More / Ayade Launches 'Operation Akpakwu' Against Kidnappers, Robbers In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.