Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 (15063 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by don4real18(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Cursed be the day gullible Nigerians were deceived into voting in this gang of unrepentant liars called APC.
Innocent Nigerians dying in tens daily & all of them keep echoing 'technically defeated boko haram'.

R.I.P to the poor dead.
We were both in the country when GEJ portrayed a lackadaisical attitude towards combating the Boko Haram threat that unfortunately skyrocketed to what it is today.
Should we have voted PDP into power once again who took Nigerians as mere chickens by looting funds meant to combat the threat.
Next time, give a constructive criticism instead of filling your words with a biased opinion.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Primakris: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2016
They used propaganda, lies, incitement, defeating Boko Haram and bringing back Chibok Girls within the first three months in office to rig themselves to power. Ten Months after, thousands of innocent souls have been wasted by these blood sucking demons. God have mercy!
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Ehinmola(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Who is decieving who?. Today Boko Haram technically defeated,tomorrow Boko Haram kill 30. What a shame. The international communities are laughing at us as the truth is glaring.............Boko Haram is technically defeating
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by mikki123(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2016
Boko Haram members are not militants but TERRORISTS........
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2016
don4real18:

We were both in the country when GEJ portrayed a lackadaisical attitude towards combating the Boko Haram threat that unfortunately skyrocketed to what it is today.
Should we have voted PDP into power once again who took Nigerians as mere chickens by looting funds meant to combat the threat.
Next time, give a constructive criticism instead of filling your words with a biased opinion.

At least GEJ did not live in self denial as this lying gangsters are.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Hero10001: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2016
joeprince23:
The worst is that the e-diot in aso rock is less concerned
Touch one of his cows and see fire!
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
Cursed be the day gullible Nigerians were deceived into voting in this gang of unrepentant liars called APC.
Innocent Nigerians dying in tens daily & all of them keep echoing 'technically defeated boko haram'.
B
R.I.P to the poor dead.
Army should learn about suicide bombings. Good that the Americans are coming in to mentor. But as long as 2.1 billion dollars is out there, resources for purchasing needed technology may have to wait
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2016
luvinhubby:
B
R.I.P to the poor dead.
Army should learn about suicide bombings. Good that the Americans are coming in to mentor. But as long as 2.1 billion dollars is out there, resources for purchasing needed technology may have to wait
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by reallest(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
luvinhubby:

R.I.P to the poor dead.
[/s]
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Akpan107(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
oduastates:

I thought it was a northern conspiracy against Jonathan goodluck .
For the saner, Buhari has no choice but hold his military chiefs accountable.
If i should meet Buhari today, what i will ask him will be "is attack on boko haram still an attack against the north"?
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by chudyboy05(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Those calling us wailers, how market with pa #pedophile Buhari .Today is Sunday to me, and also devil's day to me, so open your eyes
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Where is our humanity fellow countrymen.
I am one of those sympathetic to GEJ pursuit then but all that is history.
When tragedy like this occurs let us all support the government of the day and not use it as opportunity to insult the president.
If Nigeria becomes better today, it is all for our good be you biafra, ipob or Jonathanian
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by cardoctor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Again?
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by str8talk1: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
While BH militants r busy killing in d North = d NA r busy killing harmless IP.OB & MASS.OB wt fulani herdsmen killing in d South. They r balancing each other.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by payosehtor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

R.I.P to the poor dead.
cursed be those who messed up this country to the extent that the change became our last result. '' stealing is not corruption''
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by payosehtor(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
joeprince23:
The worst is that the e-diot in aso rock is less concerned
how e-diotic is our yarm eaters?
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by payosehtor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
ajepako:
The dead will not rest in peace until this lying government comes.clean about what is really happening in borno ,adamawa and yobe states and stop sending people to their death with lies of technical defeat and fake safety.
The blood of the dead ll first direct their anger the initial sponsors of BH,next in line is those in Dasuki's gate. these ones re the most wiked & hartless of all men.
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by payosehtor(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
mekanaky:
the zoo is just reaping what they planted. moreover this what u get when the country is been lead by an infidel
U means pmb being an infidel in religious context? what a blunder! so the kinds of obj,Gej re what the church has to offer en. i'll always go for pmb's
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by ajepako(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
payosehtor:
The blood of the dead ll first direct their anger the initial sponsors of BH,next in line is those in Dasuki's gate. these ones re the most wiked & hartless of all men.

word...
Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by tammie24: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
They are terrorists not militants!

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 by RichyRodman(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Buhari Buharizi everything,Nigerians are doomed! Its not only Boko Haram Nepa would increase bills,they're building toll gates nationwide,price of everything has increased due to the N308 to a dollar,Nigerians are indirectly taxed N50 for every bank transfer! Change! Has truly Changed it for us!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro / McDonald Obasuke Disrupts Obaseki's Campaign With Thugs (photos / ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.