Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (7803 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

u again!....wats ur bizznes?...I can mention his name one thousand and one time....its never ur palava!

gerrarahie joor!
are you looking for who to pop your cherry?
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

a date will be won wif me,if truly d picx look different!
SECONDED, d date is mine already.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2016
lifeisabitch:
are you looking for who to pop your cherry?

frustrated fool!....keep on ranting,av gat nt ur time!
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

frustrated fool!....keep on ranting,av gat nt ur time!
yeye Virginia

1 Like

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Synzu(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
is it my fault dat u uploaded a fake dp of a white girl dat stfuareyougod,kingtom,synzu,agarawu thought ure a fair lady, then u only got 1like for two weeks when u uploaded ur real black skin picture and u had to delete it bcaus of shame of 1like in two weeks? beg marieolae and twaci to give u their charm.

I've pleaded with you to keep me fair and square out of your feats of stupidity. I won't warn you again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
SECONDED, d date is mine already.

let's watch and see......no go bring anoder person picz ooo...

well sha,I will knw!wink
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Synzu:

I've pleaded with you to keep me fair and square out of your feats of stupidity. I won't warn you again.
k u hav been noticed.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Synzu:

atleast edit d monikers i quoted 2 avoid mentions. "na wa
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by naijaboiy: 1:17am On Feb 14, 2016
lifeisabitch:
madam, how many times will you mention Naijaboy in a sentence? Shuooooo, u obsessed?
cheesy
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by pbs4real(m): 3:15am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:

Uve asked me that twice ,, cnt remember jare .What did i oromise lol pm me
alryt bae.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 5:30am On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who likes don help? I haven't received any alert from my bank for NL likes

How waka Bros? We still hooking up?
Hahahahahahaha, no be only who like don help?!
Well e be like say nobody don like this your new update make I kuku go like ham...
Bros my waka dey my pocket oo, if to say I dey Lag we for hook up, but na Abj I base baba..
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

yea...upon he is ugli,he still have a lot of likes unlike naijaboiy!
Who tell you say him ugly, that baba get swag oo, and that's all that count... I like him dreadlocks and I dey plan my own too..
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Smellymouth: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin grin *cocks gun** I dey wait undecided
ssoftappless:
BRO prettythicksme na my personal person o, i fit still shoot u if u near her.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

Who tell you say him ugly, that baba get swag oo, and that's all that count... I like him dreadlocks and I dey plan my own too..

oh!....u love d dreadlocks!....I hate it tho...it makes u look dirty..undecided
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

oh!....u love d dreadlocks!....I hate it tho...it makes u look dirty..undecided
Na eim be say you go start to hate me too cause my dread na all rounde,, but babe you use style set oo... Happy val by the way...
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

Na eim be say you go start to hate me too cause my dread na all rounde,, but babe you use style set oo... Happy val by the way...

lol...u beta don't try it ooo or I will divorce u..grin

wishing u d best of love dear....hope say u don buy my gift!!!wink
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

lol...u beta don't try it ooo or I will divorce u..grin

wishing u d best of love dear....hope say u don buy my gift!!!wink
Hahahahahha..... For your sake na molo I go barb self! Well you never tell me watin you want make I buy for you nau...
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahha..... For your sake na molo I go barb self! Well you never tell me watin you want make I buy for you nau...

yea,mala makes someone looks responsible and even wealthy!wink

well...u can get be..ermm,,dere is dis lovely car called hilux,d new model own ooo...I knw its jst a little thing to u,buh as I no get big eye dat will be enoff for me!smileysmiley
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

yea,mala makes someone looks responsible and even wealthy!wink

well...u can get be..ermm,,dere is dis lovely car called hilux,d new model own ooo...I knw its jst a little thing to u,buh as I no get big eye dat will be enoff for me!smileysmiley
Hahhaahha!! You sure say you go dey comfortable inside Hilux?
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahhaahha!! You sure say you go dey comfortable inside Hilux?

yea!...buh if e too small for u den u get me venza or Lamborghini!!!smileysmiley..... like I said before,I don't want much...gat no big eyes!smiley
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ChappyChase: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

yea!...buh if e too small for u den u get me venza or Lamborghini!!!smileysmiley..... like I said before,I don't want much...gat no big eyes!smiley
Bae na wa you oo, them give you pre village, you wan come take the whole village and post village..
Lamborghini!!! Babe you wan wreck me?
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Frozenovenreagan: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
nairaland has beautiful girls...even those with low likes
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by pbs4real(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Pwettyella:

Lol...its called swag abi
mmmmm undecided tongue
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by pbs4real(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Nope
oya open it tongue
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Leriebloom(f): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2016
pbs4real:
oya open it tongue
Its a picture. Its already taken.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Pwettyella(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
pbs4real:
mmmmm undecided tongue
Abi
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Interesting thread I must say, so many comments and counter comments, maybe I haven't been to observant about the whole likes things the people OP mentioned, well I am still new here in a way...crazy, funny, attention seekers, cheeky, teasers... NL sure has em'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot / Which Guy Is This? / "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.