Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (7396 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChappyChase:

My sister that thing shock me too oo...
But the one way shock me pass na stfuarey.ougod that one just entered nland "last night" and he is already accumulating "Likes" Dazuki!
who likes don help? I haven't received any alert from my bank for NL likes

How waka Bros? We still hooking up?
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
lol im nt jealous, on a serious note, he was ones one our mr nairaland, so its normal 4 him to gather likes during the campaign process.
Bro,that was two years ago.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by pbs4real(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol ya we going to church first tho ... Make pastor bless d date grin
GBAM! U are on pointcheesy remember wat u prom'sd to gv me on 14th feb.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
pbs4real:
GBAM! U are on pointcheesy remember wat u prom'sd me yest.

Uve asked me that twice ,, cnt remember jare .What did i oromise lol pm me
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
hehehe boss i hail o
How far?
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha dem don dash you ewon gbere. Na for jail you go do val
kikikiki grin
I tire for them ooo
Maybe Seun/lalasticlala wants to date me. They just dey dash me ni
Till Feb 20 cry cry
How I go survive that
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bro,that was two years ago.
hehe yeah i remember, my likes still dey ur dp o
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
I see you Valerie kiss kiss.. Nice pix
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

How far?
i dey o, i just say make i catch fun dis night
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
you like E-fight alot. Unfortunately I'm not in the mood.
ure scared na, i dnt like e-fights
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
refiner:

sharrap dere!....fall in love kor,jump in luv ni!.....av seen ur picx before!
U LIE
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are u okay?
I JUST WANNA EXPANSIATE U
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by PussySandie(f): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nikita1:
kikikiki grin
I tire for them ooo
Maybe Seun/lalasticlala wants to date me. They just dey dash me ni
Till Feb 20 cry cry
How I go survive that
WA pe lewon

Mo mon awon aunty kemi lalagbon cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
PussySandie:
Nonsense
i can feel ur pain, eiya!! d lord is ur strenght
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
U LIE

u are fair rite....
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by kaziblake(f): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
ure scared na, i dnt like e-fights
I already noticed you.
You love fight and trouble and you once called yourself a prophet.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
WA pe lewon

Mo mon awon aunty kemi lalagbon cheesy grin cheesy
ode ni e ke bro Jack cheesy
Lo sun
Orun n kun e undecided
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
U LIE

u are fair rite....
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by refiner(f): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
U LIE

u are fair rite....
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
PussySandie:
Nonsense
meet me in ikoyi after service
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nikita1:
ode ni e ke bro Jack cheesy
Lo sun
Orun n kun e undecided
arindin
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by PussySandie(f): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
meet me in ikoyi after service
Serious jor
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
I already noticed you.
You love fight and trouble and you once called yourself a prophet.
haba dats a wrong impression of me, i dnt love trouble and fight, i just love fun and party, im a prophet
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by PussySandie(f): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
i can feel ur pain, eiya!! d lord is ur strenght
Gerararahere man!.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
refiner:

u are fair rite....
YES I AM
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Smellymouth: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
NL guys be clicking the like buttons on female DPs like say na ATM dem dey undecided
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Waiting for a counter thread

Guys with the highest number of likes cool

2 Likes

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by ssoftappless(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
PussySandie:
Gerararahere man!.
i understand ur pain
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by kaziblake(f): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
haba dats a wrong impression of me, i dnt love trouble and fight, i just love fun and party, im a prophet
ok....Run your ministry well.
Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Smellymouth: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
I JUST WANNA EXPANSIATE U

Imagine ooo, na my babe this guy wan "EXPANSHATE" shocked

1 Like

Re: Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
PussySandie:

Serious jor
I am. Very!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.