Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies (35132 Views)

And When We Say A Mai Ruwa Is Wiser Than Them They Call Us Fools / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by crystalfarmer: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
She died at her appointed time after ensuring that she joined all other well-meaning Nigerians in installing a government that can ensure the future of her future generation is secured.
Now she can rest in peace.
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.

3 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Missmossy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Awww may she rest in the blossom of the Lord.

The comments here though, it's really uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by silibaba: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
chrisifeanyi:

Kee ife onye a na-ekwu?
my broda ike gwuru grin
chrisifeanyi:

Kee ife onye a na-ekwu?
my broda ike gwuru
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by afoobabs(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
candidbabe:
Supporters of buhari are just dying one after the other, the trekker died sometime ago now this.
Nairaland zombies beware.
Proudly 5%
Guy dont use the dead as a means of wailing atleast show a sign of remorse, pls pretend there is blood runing in ur vein. Dont mock the dead u ar also indebted to it too.

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by molas02: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
candidbabe:
Supporters of buhari are just dying one after the other, the trekker died sometime ago now this.
Proudly 5%
Lol
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by sweetgala(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
DashMeYansh:
This is the funniest shiit I have seen today. She didn't even get to enjoy her change.

There is nothing funny about it, at 90 years she has raised her children and sent them to school, a widow in this Nigeria that didn't give up or complain about what the government was not doing

She sowed a seed into the vision for the benefit of her grand kids.

You should know better , if you die young now your family members would say it's a witch from your village.

4 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by TheFreeOne: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
godoluwa:
hmmm, actually the scam government has reward her & will still compensate her family. I just want to respect the dead & thats why i wont say that she contributed to the present mess through her donation

You get bad mouth o. grin

You no wan talk but you don take style abuse the mama na. Abeg respect the dead.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by KMB: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
State burial o
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by foriz4u(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
mama r.I.p but u sha waste ur money... but don't worry shall ur president will join u soon n will bring ur money ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by VISTIN(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
My prayer is that God will give us the grace to get to that age in sound health.

RIP, Mama.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by candidbabe(f): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
gungab:

bro,did I see your post clearly, you mean that trekker is dead.. anyway Rip to the dead

Yes
Google it
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by morningsta(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
RIP ma. I pray GMB lives up to the change you paid for
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Josephnice: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.

you are just too funny o
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
candidbabe:
Proudly 5%
Like seriously one of the trekkers died? how come
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
She died because of the hardship that this present administration compounded.It's so painful that buhari change agenda is negative.

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by akanbiaa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
margclever:
yap. wasted her life savings for a scam one chance government
Biafran get Behind us.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by idee91: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Innalilahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. ..... May Allah forgive her all her sins. Rest in janatul firdaus

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Amanwulu1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
If she no die na me for die? May her soul rest in peace. 90yrs no dey here, she don try wella.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
She is one of the criminals buhari bullied in one of his trips abroad.RIP ma'am.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by africanman85: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
sweetgala:
This woman children may be suffering o but she still use the money to waste on politics. The bible said it that the poor will take wat they have to continue to enrich d rich ones. Your case is still in the hand of God let's leave Almighty to Judge.

There is nothing funny about it, at 90 years she has raised her children and sent them to school, a widow in this Nigeria that didn't give up or complain about what the government was not doing

She sowed a seed into the vision for the benefit of her grand kids.

You should know better , if you die young now your family members would say it's a witch from your village.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
somebody died at her ripe age some persons are busying blaming circumstances. na wa shal for nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by trappatoni(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
candidbabe:
Proudly 5%
a soul is gone and this is what you could come up with? Guess you've lost your heart to politics. To think you're lady, anyway RIP old lady.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ifelovemi: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:

See Painment, na wah ooo.

please get over your loss, election is over since.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Inemesit101(f): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why most people here says bad about the woman. Some are even jobless and can't even boast of 10k in their account but are quick to comment here. Well, the woman had written her name in gold. 90 years no be small age. May God reward her as one of the change agent of this country. May her soul find eternal rest.

5 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Bobnotrouble: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
May ALLAH be pleased with her. Ameen.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ishiamu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Body odour can't even save you
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
RIP to a brave moment
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by emonkey(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
londonrivals:
Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara, the 90 year old woman who donated her N1 million savings to the Buhari presidential campaign organization last year has died. She died this morning at her home.

She was a popular food vendor in Koko, Koko/Besse Local Government Area of Kebbi State. She was a widow and is survived by 15 children and 15 grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-90yr-old-woman-who-donated-her.html

[size=16pt]She died of disappointment of wasting her money on a person worse than "ineffectual buffoon " tongue tongue tongue[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by crackhouse(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:
lol
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Bobnotrouble: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Inemesit101:
Why most people here says bad about the woman. Some are even jobless and can't even boast of 10k in their account but are quick to comment here. Well, the woman had written her name in gold. 90 years no be small age. May God reward her as one of the change agent of this country. May her soul find eternal rest.

Amen.
Unfortunately, some people are quick to forget that any death is a reminder that one day, we're going to leave this life.
Every being is a mortal except our creator ( The ALMIGHTY ).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo / Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.