Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) (59421 Views)

SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos) / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by dahaz(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
The dpo deserve an award for gallantry.posibly a prmotion.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Good! Now,...KILL!

2 Likes

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2016
mordtonia:
Why are they still breathing? Shoot them now!
The police are parading 4 men but the report says the police arrested just 2 members of the robbery gang. Most likely the other remaining 2 may just be unlucky ppl who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Police Commissioner, Kola Sodipo, said that two members of the gang were arrested."
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2016
OkutaNla:
Omo, no more Valentine for these robbers o. lipsrsealed
naaaa! Not at all. Dey shd be lying six feet down,wit a smile on dia faces. No stress for dem or dia next victims. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Zenzu01(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2016
haibe:
even when ordinary guns are introduced to them,see how they are tormenting innocent citizens.. Ur opinion is very bad
Lol..
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2016
See dia face girlfriend snatchers,abeg make this police men do the needful and peel one,one groundnut for dia head,execution style..RIP to the bystanders.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by urch111(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2016
RaptorX:
Can some of you people ever be grateful for once in your lives, and give kudos to whom it's due. Two police officers laid down their lives, to foil this robbery and all you could do is spew this nonsense from the comfort of your room. If the police do well we should commend them.
Grateful that you are being considered stupid to swallow any lie they tell you? I stated my observations, you can state yours and move on without trying to be insulting. I have witnessed this scenario before first hand, where a robbery incident took place and police were no where to be found, only for the police to release a statement hours later stating that the armed robbers abandoned their loot and excaped after being subdued by superior fire power from the men of the NPF.
So you see, you have no idea what promoted my comment and because you have reduced yourself to being disrespectful to people, you chose to respond to my comment with subtle insults. If you were expecting me to engage you in exchange of words and insults, I am sorry I would have to disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by damosade(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2016
edlion57:
Money on dat table is more than 9 million
you be bad guy.. Name true too 4 of the 500. Bundle is 1m multiply by the numbers on the table
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Atlantian:
6 people were killed and 7.5 million recovered. What a Pyrrhic Victory. They should have let them go with the 7.5m and the 6 people would have been alive now.

My thoughts though.
Absolutely! That's African/nigerian police for you, recovering and parading the suspects seem more of a priority than saving human lives, 6 people's lives has been destroyed and oh! Including their wives, husbands, childrens, parents, grandparents, grandchildrens, uncles, father/mother inlaws and so on and so forth, which means more than a 100 lives has been destroyed, just for a meagre 7.5 million naira. My SUV is worth more than that. It boggles the mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2016
i concur especially since it killed six passers-by reportedly...
vigasimple:

If you guys noticed that the guns on the table look exactly similar to the ones carried by the police!
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Some guys go just they re invent pick up lines sha even for crime page....u say friends boku yet na stranger u want o ga o undecided
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Bad market...
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Its time for them to say its their parents fault for not going to school. E fit be say na GEJ n Patience be dem parent because stealing no be corruption oooo
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by tico1212(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Owo pabala wan ti se gi. O ju ole re
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Moahmed: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2016
edlion57:
Money on dat table is more than 9 million

my guy you need to go back to school.The money on that table is three stack of 500 notes and thats 7.5 million naira stolen from a firstbank branch as we can see from the wrappers.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by afonjay: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2016
This is my advice to arm robbers dat u ppl shld stop doing d business u can not enjoy at end of d day. Why robbering now they end up in remand without trial. There is one language npf always used ” sohiscated weapon“ bt I can only see AK47 as normal police weapon. What made it sophiscated than police AK47. Good job NPF. Keep it up thanks. I ve started like NPF now.
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by anonimi: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2016
When you have a governor who owes 10 months salary while he is spending lavishly himself, one can only expect this type of despicable behavior from deprived, depraved and desperate citizens, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2016
My observation.

In the second and third pictures, a guy is seen backing the camera and leaning on the pavement of the building. He is on black and jean trousers. Now facing the camera he is putting on knee-length trousers. what happened? Where is the guy?

1 Like

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by dahaz(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2016
SmartChoices:

Freecocoa? No wonder she was in the newspaper... Just like fatoki of lowo fame ....damnations of a murderess
lipsrsealed
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Moahmed: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2016
urch111:
The NPF are the most distasteful liars I have ever come across after Lie Mohammed. they said a little above 7m was recovered and they displayed more than 9m in the picture. Did they add their own money to the rocovered sum? A bundle of N500 is 250k, count how many bundles you can see and check for yourself.
I will bet my last penny these guys in the picture are not the robbers, to appear efficient, the NPF will just round up some hoodlums in a neighborhood and tag them arrested armed robbers.

Chairman do the counting and tell us how much you saw there Olodo
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
urch111:
The NPF are the most distasteful liars I have ever come across after Lie Mohammed. they said a little above 7m was recovered and they displayed more than 9m in the picture. Did they add their own money to the rocovered sum? A bundle of N500 is 250k, count how many bundles you can see and check for yourself.
I will bet my last penny these guys in the picture are not the robbers, to appear efficient, the NPF will just round up some hoodlums in a neighborhood and tag them arrested armed robbers.
Great! Thanks to your 'supervision', you can tell what's what without even being there in person. I hate dealing with your type, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Fine thank you.
You in Ikeja right?
Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by Nwaisuochi(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2016
vigasimple:

If you guys noticed that the guns on the table look exactly similar to the ones carried by the police!
Did anyone notice that the igbos,Yorubas and hausas are all represented in this "patroitic "robbery ? I mentioned it so that we should understand that evil has no ethnic colouration. Happy Val to you all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) / Man Lured Out At Night & Beheaded In Portharcourt, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.