Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (1327 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Though Valentine day was not intended for romantic relationships, but over the years lovers have hijacked it as a day of celebrating their love for one another and it seems it will forever remain so.
On valentine day, many people expects gifts from their lovers and maybe for the guy to take them out. (this is a Nigerian mentality though, as many western and developed nations have surpassed this "na man suppose take woman out" attitude). But due to the harsh economic condition and youth unemployment, valentine is sometimes not enjoyed by the poor and low income earners
Here are ways to go about the valentine day if u don't have money or broke.
On that day, try to do something no matter how small. On that day, clean your house in a new way possibly, some romantic arrangement with your lover's pix or pix of both of you together, hanged/pasted in diferent places in your room.

Lets assume you have 600 Naira with you, you can buy meat #200, two cups of rice, where i stay its #60 per cup, tin tomatoes and fresh one #100, Oil #50 and maggi #10 amounting to 480. Ask her to boil rice make stew with those foodstuffs that day. Allow her wear one of your T-shirts while she do the cooking then buy soft drinks with the remaining #120.
Enjoy the meal together with laughter, teasing, and feeding of each other. Please compliment her cooking.
If you are opportuned to have a tv/dvd watch some romantic movies or play music, If you don't have, play some party jamz with your phone so both of you can dancefor some hours and thereafter play some heart touching cool music (blues) like:
Forever – Paul Play
I swear – boyz to men
I swear – westlife
Don't brake ma heart – Banky W
Because you loved me – Celine Dion.

After the music, sit together on your bed, look into her eyes, hold her hands and let her know how your world have not remained the same since you met her, how you wish to see her grow old with you, how you cherish every moment you spend with her, that she owns your heart alone. Let her know that tomorrow will be better than today, that you will pay her patience and love with hardwork to give both of you a better future. Let her know its not by mr. Bigg's, shoprite, Tantalizers etc, but by what you truly feel down your heart and soul.
Retire to your bed late at night and spend the night the way you wish.
Happy Val in advance friends.
Princewill Chimereze.
Writter, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Source: http://enlightennigeria..com/2016/02/how-to-celebrate-val-with-your-lover-if.html
https://mobile.facebook.com/EnlightenNigeria-1167125733316469/

Twitter @P_Chimereze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Kenzico(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks OP... This is how I will spend my val cool
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol...iffa hear

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
lol even me o
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
MORNDEW:
lol even me o
Egbon, u mean say u sef dey broke? cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Kingsasian(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Poverty is a sin.

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Nice budget grin
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by iykekelvins(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2016
On point
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by hezy4real01(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Quite interesting! This is only for the wise who would not spend lavishly on bullshit, *Valentine*
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by hezy4real01(m): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Personally I don't see it as poverty if I don't spend much Valentine ooo a friend bought a gift for 4k and am sure will still spend money for outing today
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 1:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked

Nice budget grin
you think so?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol...iffa hear
if you hear wetin?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Chidizman(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Nawaoh. Op you stingy die undecided
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Chidizman:
Nawaoh. Op you stingy die undecided
the guy broke not stingy.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2016
hezy4real01:
Quite interesting! This is only for the wise who would not spend lavishly on bullshit, *Valentine*
ya bro.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
lol,stingy guy.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2016
What about we the 'boo-less'
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,stingy guy.
I'm glad you know that minimum wage is just 18k cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you know that minimum wage is just 18k cheesy
okay oo
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Medunah: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Val is not a must biko. tell bae to stay in her house nd keep ur N600 last card to buy new boxers for yourself. Broke Nigga
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Medunah:
Val is not a must biko. tell bae to stay in her house nd keep ur N600 last card to buy new boxers for yourself. Broke Nigga
who tell u say na him last card?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by ogaofficer(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lols.... funny. grin
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by ogaofficer(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Medunah:
grin grin babe u Dey vex ooo
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by ChappyChase: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
What if you babe is high class and not cheapey!!!
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

What if you babe is high class and not cheapey!!!
That still won't make me compromise my decision cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by ChappyChase: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
That still won't make me compromise my decision cheesy
Gbam!
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Medunah:

cheesy
#word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Back In Primary School As A Pupil. / How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies / How Often Do You See Your Boy/girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.