Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (89260 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by ZN2: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Anyone know if GTB allows transfer of dollars to a dormicially account in another bank? Like Diamond, etc.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2016
ZN2:
Anyone know if GTB allows transfer of dollars to a dormicially account in another bank? Like Diamond, etc.

Yes, usually treated like foreign bank transfer both in charges and time taken.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2016
EnterPRO:
is there any way to send WU or MG from Neteller or Paypal?

without using exchangers?

Not possible because there's no WU or MG option in Neteller and PayPal account withdrawal menu.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by udumosam23(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
see opportunity, i dey find money yet i dey here dey dull. a good friend of mine has an account in united states, i have a nigerian paypal account i have been using to buy online. my little cousin just came from Ghana yesterday just to sort for fees, cos she pays in dollars.

yet i'm seated here with chromebook, samsung tab, sony xperia, yet cant help my sibling do FX conversion to eneble them pay their fees without flying down home. woe betide me.

Can someone tell me how to explore this opportunity, infact, i want to open office where i'll be helping people to do online transactions. pay bill, buy online, pay fees, etc.

pls how do i go about it?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by cmoney22222: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Woe will not bitide you, just read up info? infact, what do u really want to know?

udumosam23:
see opportunity, i dey find money yet i dey here dey dull. a good friend of mine has an account in united states, i have a nigerian paypal account i have been using to buy online. my little cousin just came from Ghana yesterday just to sort for fees, cos she pays in dollars.

yet i'm seated here with chromebook, samsung tab, sony xperia, yet cant help my sibling do FX conversion to eneble them pay their fees without flying down home. woe betide me.

Can someone tell me how to explore this opportunity, infact, i want to open office where i'll be helping people to do online transactions. pay bill, buy online, pay fees, etc.

pls how do i go about it?

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by udumosam23(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
cmoney22222:
Woe will not bitide you, just read up info? infact, what do u really want to know?

A safe and legal way of converting FX at a lower rate than what is offered in black market.

How to safely pay into foreign bank accounts for fees.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by cmoney22222: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
My fx ogas legalwealth and arbitrage pls take over back2back. This one pass me ooo

udumosam23:

A safe and legal way of converting FX at a lower rate than what is offered in black market.

How to safely pay into foreign bank accounts for fees.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by udumosam23(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2016
cmoney22222:
My fx ogas legalwealth and arbitrage pls take over back2back. This one pass me ooo

lol, i mean a safer way rather, dont want to be unnecessarily harrased by security agencies.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by PussyKrook: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
arbitrage:

Not too sure, but I think Neteller will only allow you to withdraw into the bank account in the country you open account for, which you verified and most likely in your name.

Thanks for feedback. Much appreciated
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
arbitrage how much does payza charges when one is using his MasterCard to fund his account? cc toluxa1
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
papiforreal:
arbitrage how much does payza charges when one is using his MasterCard to fund his account? cc toluxa1

They charge 5%
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by hardeydhoying(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls House, can someone give me few names of trusted Exchanger with good reputation?
I have got some Neteller fund $$ to sell.

Hardeydhoying.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by dagr8(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
hardeydhoying:
Pls House, can someone give me few names of trusted Exchanger with good reputation?

Hardeydhoying.
I can buy it, contact me @ my signature
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by coolscott(m): 3:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Strahovski1:
If you are looking to fund domiciliary account,

Transfer PayPal fund to me I'll send usd to your bank.
I am very interested.
Can we trust you to do this?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by coolscott(m): 3:37am On Apr 03, 2016
hardeydhoying:

Hardeydhoying.
I think I might be interested in buying.
how much funds have you got?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by coolscott(m): 3:41am On Apr 03, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.
[size=13pt]How much will they charge (percentage-wise) please, if I am wiring $1,000 to my domiciliary account? Thanks.
smiley
[/size]
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by coolscott(m): 4:07am On Apr 03, 2016
etebefia:
how to get the somebody is the problem
I can find you someone but you first have to make your calculations.
You have to determine:

1)How much the banks on one or both ends will charge as transfer fees.
2)How much you will forfeit to the foreign based person

If subtracting the sum of the 2 figures above still leaves you with justifiable profit, then you're good to go
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by karlxavier(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Arbitrage and all gurus, please their is something I need to ask you. How can someone open an euro neteller account in Nigeria, fund it with a card here in Nigeria and probably transfer it back to his domiciliary account in Nigeria and get euros as well. How possible can it be boss?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by karlxavier(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2016
coolscott:

I can find you someone but you first have to make your calculations.
You have to determine:
1)How much the banks on one or both ends will charge as transfer fees.
2)How much you will forfeit to the foreign based person
If subtracting the sum of the 2 figures above still leaves you with justifiable profit, then you're good to go
At coolscott, I didn't really understand you well. I have someone in the USA. Is their any way your idea can work for me? I need some explanations about it. Thanks
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Strahovski1:
If you are looking to fund domiciliary account,

Transfer PayPal fund to me I'll send usd to your bank.
can you do this with Payoneer?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
etebefia:
can you do this with Payoneer?

If you have Payoneer fund, yes I can send the usd to your bank. However, it would take an average of 5 working days.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

If you have Payoneer fund, yes I can send the usd to your bank. However, it would take an average of 5 working days.
do you have personal contact, WhatsApp etc?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
etebefia:
do you have personal contact, WhatsApp etc?

I usually communicate via email.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

I usually communicate via email.
okay can I have your email?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
etebefia:

Strahovski.z@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by hardeydhoying(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello House, Please how trusted is etradexchange.net?
I'm planning to transact business with them!
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by hardeydhoying(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
hardeydhoying:
Hello House, Please how trusted is etradexchange.net?
I'm planning to transact business with them!

Thanks Guys, I was able to transact with them!
The service was really fast.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by ucman1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
$400 available @ #300 (1st bank Dom)
If interested hit me 0 8 0 9 9 8 6 8 1 2 2 so that we close d deal before CBD...
Am in abj
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
etebefia:

Please be careful
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Adegoke85: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi ferinds, earn cool money with BRAINABUNDANCE, this is mlm company that has a system that help u achieve ur goal in the industry, with their amazing product and unbeatable compensation plan so far throughout the world.
Just take a free tour. Cick here www.olabiz.experienceba.com or www.olabiz.brainabundancefreetour.com. for mor info 08091829591.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.