Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (88958 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
karlxavier:
Arbitrage and all gurus, please their is something I need to ask you. How can someone open an euro neteller account in Nigeria, fund it with a card here in Nigeria and probably transfer it back to his domiciliary account in Nigeria and get euros as well. How possible can it be boss?

I think opening a euro account will depend on the country you choose when registering a Neteller account. I want to believe USD is the default for Nigerian Neteller account. I also know that no matter which country you open, you can also open different countries' currency wallets after logging in by having Euro wallet in addition to your USD. I know you can only withdraw to the bank account you verified with your Neteller account. So if Euro account is part of your account balance, Neteller should be able to allow you withdraw to that Euro dom account. So you would be opening a Nigerian Neteller account with Nigerian card and Nigerian Euro account linked/verified with it for this to work.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by cmoney22222: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=arbitrage post=44563054]
Pls. How do I deposit in my new netteller naira account. I tried to verify the account but the platform says I need to deposit first which I tried doing. I used my gtb and diamond atm but it says decline. How do I go about this.

Cc: arbitrage
Cc:legalwealth
CC:mr Godswill
Cc: everyone concerned
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=44630213][/quote]

you can get/buy from an exchanger who will deposite into your netteller account .

to buy you can send me a PM
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=44630213][/quote]

Try other bank cards to upload.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by exceltech: 4:57pm On May 11, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.

Hi arbitrage, I just stumbled upon your thread and I need your help
concerning the issue of funding dorm account.

I understand from the thread that neteller can only fund euro dorm account
but I want to know if you or any one you know has successfully used payza
to fund a dollar dorm account.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by exceltech: 5:21pm On May 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
If you are looking to fund domiciliary account,

Transfer PayPal fund to me I'll send usd to your bank.

What is the maximum amount you can transfer ?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2016
Is it possible to wire USD from a u.s bank (e.g chase bank) to a usd domiciliary account in Nigeria?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:47am On May 12, 2016
exceltech:

Hi arbitrage, I just stumbled upon your thread and I need your help
concerning the issue of funding dorm account.

I understand from the thread that neteller can only fund euro dorm account
but I want to know if you or any one you know has successfully used payza
to fund a dollar dorm account.
Thanks.

You mixed it up. It's Payza that funds Nigerian dom in Euro not Neteller. Yes, I have successfully funded GTBank dom last year from Payza.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:49am On May 12, 2016
12inches1:
Is it possible to wire USD from a u.s bank (e.g chase bank) to a usd domiciliary account in Nigeria?

Yes sir, that's even the easiest of the wire transfer unlike wiring it to your naira bank account, which will be credited to you at lower bank/official rate to US dollars.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by gankaza: 7:03am On May 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oh, I thought you were same person as legalwealth

0[b][/b]
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by exceltech: 8:17am On May 12, 2016
arbitrage:

You mixed it up. It's Payza that funds Nigerian dom in Euro not Neteller. Yes, I have successfully funded GTBank dom last year from Payza.

If I get you right Neteller can fund dollar dorm account ?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
I just saw your thread on nairaland, I want to send money to my brother in the UK, about €7000. Can I use payza to send the money?
Also at what exchange rate will Nigerian bank transfer the money for me into payza?
Are there any limits to the amount of money you can transfer from your atm visa card into payza?

Any answer will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 10:44am On May 19, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.

I just saw your thread on nairaland, I want to send money to my brother in the UK, about €7000. Can I use payza to send the money?
Also at what exchange rate will Nigerian bank transfer the money for me into payza?
Are there any limits to the amount of money you can transfer from your atm visa card into payza?

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:56am On May 20, 2016
Jupiter7:

Yes you can use Payza to transfer to your brother in the UK provided he has Payza account to receive it.
It will be done at your bank's exchange rate to USD, which may be close to what you have on abokifx.com or you ask your customer service.
The limit of the amount you can transfer is determined by your card issuing bank, which you can contact your bank to find out.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Flezanltd: 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
Arbitage plz can you transfer usd to a partner in china at a good rate for me? If yes, what's the rate abeg?

Been trying to send you a PM but the thing no work.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stephen2016: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hi, i have a client from freelancer who I want to pay directly to a paypal account, so if you are interested in some USD then whatsapp me on zero seven zero three eight three three eight six two one. Please dont contact me if you are not going to pay first, Just avoiding all this scammers and fraudsters.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by swiftz(f): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2016
arbitrage:

I think opening a euro account will depend on the country you choose when registering a Neteller account. I want to believe USD is the default for Nigerian Neteller account. I also know that no matter which country you open, you can also open different countries' currency wallets after logging in by having Euro wallet in addition to your USD. I know you can only withdraw to the bank account you verified with your Neteller account. So if Euro account is part of your account balance, Neteller should be able to allow you withdraw to that Euro dom account. So you would be opening a Nigerian Neteller account with Nigerian card and Nigerian Euro account linked/verified with it for this to work.

Hello,

Thanks for your help so far.
Please I want to fund my neteller account via Payoneer card. But it's not working. Tried severally. Please help. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by swiftz(f): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
arbitrage:

Yes sir, that's even the easiest of the wire transfer unlike wiring it to your naira bank account, which will be credited to you at lower bank/official rate to US dollars.

Hello boss. Kindly reply. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by dagr8(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2016
swiftz:

Hello,

Thanks for your help so far.
Please I want to fund my neteller account via Payoneer card. But it's not working. Tried severally. Please help. Thank you.
Payoneer can't be used to fund Neteller since April... Hope that helps
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by swiftz(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
dagr8:

Payoneer can't be used to fund Neteller since April... Hope that helps

Oops. Too bad. I'm searching for a way to tansfer Payoneer funds to my dorm acct. Sending to Neteller and then to the dorm acct was the only way I could find. Will keep researching sha.
Thanks boss.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
swiftz:

Oops. Too bad. I'm searching for a way to tansfer Payoneer funds to my dorm acct. Sending to Neteller and then to the dorm acct was the only way I could find. Will keep researching sha.
Thanks boss.

Sorry for seeing your question late but dgra8 has answered well. Have you tried it with PayPal, Payza and Skrill? If no way, I can buy it from you.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by plauses: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
hardeydhoying:
Pls House, can someone give me few names of trusted Exchanger with good reputation?
I have got some Neteller fund $$ to sell.

Hardeydhoying.

Hi, I just stumbled on your post.
I am looking to travel next month for studies and need to fund my Dom account so I can use them when I get to the US.
If you are going to give a good rate, I can transfer cash to your Naira Account and have you credit my Neteller.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by swiftz(f): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
arbitrage:

Sorry for seeing your question late but dgra8 has answered well. Have you tried it with PayPal, Payza and Skrill? If no way, I can buy it from you.

No p boss. How do I reach you?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by hardeydhoying(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
plauses:

Hi, I just stumbled on your post.
I am looking to travel next month for studies and need to fund my Dom account so I can use them when I get to the US.
If you are going to give a good rate, I can transfer cash to your Naira Account and have you credit my Neteller.

Oh! Sorry, I've sold the Neteller fund already.

You can try buying from etradexchange.net .

Best of luck
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by plauses: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
hardeydhoying:

Oh! Sorry, I've sold the Neteller fund already.

You can try buying from etradexchange.net .

Best of luck

Thanks for the info,
Have you used this service before? Can you attest to its authenticity?
Do you have any idea what exchange rate they offer?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by hardeydhoying(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
plauses:

Thanks for the info,
Have you used this service before? Can you attest to its authenticity?
Do you have any idea what exchange rate they offer?

Yes, I make use of it 3 months ago and as at then their service is really reliable and I believe it should still be the same.

Check their website for the current exchange rate.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2016
swiftz:

No p boss. How do I reach you?

Always use my signature below.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by iamawara(m): 2:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys. Pls I want to open a Domiciliary account. My only question is HOW CAN I FUND THE ACCOUNT after opening? Can I transfer fund from my normal savings account to fund the domiciliary account? If yes will I be charged the normal CBN exchange rate 199 or the black market which most of the banks charge 300+ . And can I attach my normal savings account with the domiciliar account so that I will be using the same ATM card. Thanks I await for swift response
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by swiftz(f): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Always use my signature below.

Hello boss,

Did you receive my mail?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:49am On Jun 16, 2016
swiftz:

Hello boss,

Did you receive my mail?
Please remind me of sender or content. So many mails received please.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:53am On Jun 16, 2016
iamawara:
Hello guys. Pls I want to open a Domiciliary account. My only question is HOW CAN I FUND THE ACCOUNT after opening? Can I transfer fund from my normal savings account to fund the domiciliary account? If yes will I be charged the normal CBN exchange rate 199 or the black market which most of the banks charge 300+ . And can I attach my normal savings account with the domiciliar account so that I will be using the same ATM card. Thanks I await for swift response
I believe if any of those questions you asked were to be yes, you would have asked us why is everyone crying about getting dollars as difficult in Nigeria and why is everybody not doing what you just asked? The fact that so many threads and posts here are lamenting how difficult it is to get dollar should be an indication to you that none of what you asked is possible or correct, or else everyone would be doing it and no one will be here complaining.
If you open domiciliary account, you must go and source for your dollar, euro or pounds sterling from black market or transfer from outside Nigeria or others to fund it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.