Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day (535 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / :how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day by Pheals(f): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2016
When you follow some one to church on Valentine day and they are waiting for the 2nd and 3rd service...and your babe is waiting to offer u her body !

Re: When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day by yemstok(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2016
And I would start trekking back home.
Re: When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2016
I will leave them for church noni. I go carry d car go sef. After I enjoy my valentine finish I go come face am.

(1) (Reply)

Anti-scratch Stickers / How You Can Change A Married Man Wandering Eye With This Simple Method / I'm In Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.