Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye (39310 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / FLASH BACK :why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Senator Adefuye / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
cybernaut:
d igbo are in lagos because of 1 tin wich is sea port and air port. give us sea port and air port at anambra and aba,honestly many igbo wil go back 2 dia home.after lagos state in development d next state is anambra state develop by individuals mostly while lagos was developed by govt.
Because Sea port no dey Warri, Portharcourt and Calabar?
Ibo are simply in Lagos because of the kwarshiokor ravaging them in the East!
Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by EteEdoho: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
diadem10:

Ibo loser denying their tribe since time memorial! Who wouldn't deny such refugee tribe anyway!
[/s] Please am not Igbo. Their is no crime being Igbo,and their are so many Igbo people on Nairaland,they are proud of their ethnicity. I wonder why i should be one and denies same. Isn't madness?. The joke is on you man!. I am NOT IGBO, am from Eket.Am proud of where i come from.so take your stu.p!dity elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by Stingman: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
diadem10:

Who gave that contract to that worthless Stella Odua? No be the FG? Na her money?
Ibo loser still blaming the government when it was their fellow loser that laundered the money meant for the airport!
Shameless parasitic tribe!
By the way, Amala and Ewedu is a nice food, quite better than akpu!

Please read your post again and see if it makes sense. Your convoluted reasoning could come from poor diet or very poor free education.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by pulsa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Accept your apology, but of course, this is a very complacent writeup of what actually transpired in Oduduwa. The word collaborative means sitting at the high table drinking tea and accepting certain things as equal partners, and for a place once referred to as the Slave Coast, I think collaborative is far from the truth, especially with the British. Any group that welcomes a foreign power with "Open Arms" is by that very act, a serf, slave, vassal, or one aspiring or accepting such title.

Abacha being dead? Well "yeah", but with billions wasted and those around him still in top positions (i.e. Buhari) you surely must ask yourself why the country has no airline till date, no better hospital, and it's still finding it difficult to trace some of the loot nearly 20 years later.

And lastly, Yoruba being Vice and Senate President is a testimony on the sabotage of the hopeful Southern solidarity by the Southwest, and I 'm glad folks East of Ondo are hearing the truth spill out daily from una
which southern solidarity, there is no united south, hell we Yoruba's have shown more solidarity to your region accepting you guys and like he said giving you back your properties after the war, things you guys will never do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
bros you have spoken the naked truth, the hausa man will tell you yes without betraying you. But the yorubas will tell you yes and No, then you will get confused there whether to trust him or not but an igbo man will tell you yes and it s yes. Jonathan a case study.

One tribe is never ever straightforward. cheesy
Because it was Yoruba that invaded Ore and the midwestern after promising not to invade neutral areas in their fight with the North?
The joke is on you shameless ibo!

4 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by abdulwastecx(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
shizzy7:
The northerners are straightforward people judging from those I have met and my hausa friends. One thing I have observed, they don't judge people.
They are amazing people and I like their tiny voice(females).

Too much generalization is bad, though you have a positive prejudice towards northerners but I believe people should be judged based on their character and not based on a mere geographical location or not too clear tribal alliances.

Plenty of igbos, own small business, into real estate and every other sector of the economy, some are into illegal things etc. Same can be said about the yorubas and to some extent the the hausas and other northern group.

Our problem is how do we correct all these problem we have has a nation. How do we stop almajiri, encourage technical based education, reduce poverty, create a vibrant middle income class, reduce religious violence and intolerance in the north. How how do we solve igbo social economy problem and how do we solve niger delta poverty and environmental problem or how we can solve poverty and infrastructure problem of the South west.

We need a functional society where igbos, yorubas, hausas and all other ethnic groups will be able to contribute positively to the development of Nigeria.
I was born in a northern city with considerable large population of yorubas, hausas and igbos who all want all the basic things of life. they all want to feed themself and their family, they all want stability and economic prosperity, they all support Nigeria during sporting event

9 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by ipheoluwa22: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hollaniyii:

That's where you get it wrong. An average northerner is bad manager; most of the institutions they headed were run down.
I disagree with you. Those hausa folks have probity....i can tell. It's the religious problem they have.
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
ipheoluwa22:

I disagree with you. Those hausa folks have probity....i can tell. It's the religious problem they have.

Statement like ' an average hausas is good manager' is false. Management is learnt and depend on individual. I will tell you from the way we have be running this count that an average Nigeria is a bad manager in respective of ethnicity.
We employed based on nepotism, we prioritized religion and so many other irrelevant things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Its a lie. Zik tried to cooperate in 1965 and Ojuwku released Awolowo and see what happened to the Igbo man. Gej cooperated and did all he could for the SW and see what happened to the Ijaw man.

The Yoruba are only interested in fulfilling and forming alliance with those who will promote and protect their interest, no matter how unethical, no matter if there's a betrayal, no matter what the cost is. Yes, it is their right to safeguard their interest, especially since their region lacks much resources and the people generally are not serious about real nation building or development.
However the above OP should not infer that aligning with Yoruba is noble or that Yoruba people would protect other's interest because history has shown it to be quit contrary.
Which of your stup!d Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison? Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Only an ibo man would say Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison when Gowon did! Pray tell what power do Ojukwu have top release a federal prisoner that immediately became Gowon Finance minister as soon as he was released! Ibo and dullness! Smh, too much akpu!
How do you defend Zik forming ally with the North (balewa) precisely to subjugate their fellow southern in the 60's? How about the Ekwueme and Shagari ally in 80's? Or ibos and Tofa's ally in the 90's over their fellow southern?
The joke is on you ibo losers!

6 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by Stingman: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
1after:

So Stella Oduah is now Yoruba, and they should be blamed for Enugu airport. Wetin person no go hear for nairaland. Ibo people sha.

Is that all your brain could remember from the whole post?
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
stop distorting facts.

Zik didn't cooperate. Awolowo met with him on ways to form a southern country, but Zik in his quest to dominate disregarded him and formed a party alliance with the North only for him to be made a mere ceremonial president.

As for Ojukwu, he never released Awolowo. Why do you think Awolowo was made finance minister upon his return from jail? That's cos he was released by the government in power, otherwise he would have been arrested again if he was released by Ojukwu.

Pls stop spreading falsehood.
Obviously, ibo can't do without that! Ibo and lies are like siamese twin!
Shameless folks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by shizzy7(f): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Too much generalization is bad, though you have a positive prejudice towards northerners but I believe people should be judged based on their character and not based on a mere geographical location or not too clear tribal alliances.

Plenty of igbos, own small business, into real estate and every other sector of the economy, some are into illegal things etc. Same can be said about the yorubas and to some extent the the hausas and other northern group.

Our problem is how do we correct all these problem we have has a nation. How do we stop almajiri, encourage technical based education, reduce poverty, create a vibrant middle income class, reduce religious violence and intolerance in the north. How how do we solve igbo social economy problem and how do we solve niger delta poverty and environmental problem or how we can solve poverty and infrastructure problem of the South west.

We need a functional society where igbos, yorubas, hausas and all other ethnic groups will be able to contribute positively to the development of Nigeria.
I was born in a northern city with considerable large population of yorubas, hausas and igbos who all want all the basic things of life. they all want to feed themself and their family, they all want stability and economic prosperity, they all support Nigeria during sporting event
I am not generalizing. I specifically wrote "judging from those I have met and my friends".

The quota system should be removed and everything should be based on merit. For example, I don't know why a university in the west should be giving prospective students from other sw States a lower cut off mark likewise in the east and north.

The ethnic arguments or clashes can NEVER be removed it can only be limited because even in a small family setting, there are always disagreements. Unity is all about tolerance and it all comes to down to individual character.

To me, what differentiates responsible people from the irresponsible ones is their mentality and general perception towards things and that's what makes a society.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by banmee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aufbauh:
The truth is that apart from the religious intolerance of the hausa-fulani, they are the best allies anyone can have.
Very simple and straightforward people, their words are usually their bonds. They hardly betray your trust and not given to vain blabbing and treachery.
Even when they head any business or institution, their simplicity and generosity reflect downward, that is why i prefer them in leadership positions if they are qualified.

Very true. Easterners are very aggressive and unpredictable. Plus, the Yorubas have no choice. The east will never trust them again after what happened during the civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by emerged01(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmm,make una keep promoting hatred. Educated ones are suppose to be the solution to nigeria's problem but it is a pity they are the real problem.
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

You actually are a poor historian, despite the free and readily available info on the web and in print. Zik trying to dominate Nigeria or Zik fighting to free a bunch of Africans from their former (and even current) slave masters?

Why Awolowo was made finance minister by Gowon and even accepted , yet you cannot use the brain given to you to think. You are joking right? Or perhaps you already know and are ashamed to say.

To all my Ijaw kins, we know the Yoruba can never be trusted politically and I thank the creator that everyone in the Midwest and East have FINALLY come to see that.

Nonsense
LOL!
Of course Zik was when he would rather join ally with Balewa rather than his fellow southern! The same reason he wouldn't inform his supposed friend, Balewa about the ibo coup plot but rather went all alone on jollyride to Europe while every regional leaders were butchered except the ibo's!
And I repeat only ibo dullard would think Ojukwu released Awolowo from the prison when Gowon did! Till now, Gowon is still of the view that releasing Awolowo from the prison was one of his best archivement then!
The only Yoruba your senile Ojukwu released was Bankole, who later joined biafra army!
Ibo and lies!
Shameless landlocked folks!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by HopeAtHand: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
diadem10:

How do you arrive on that?
What part of the system do Yoruba enjoy?
Is it Oil that we do not have? Or bitumen? Or Sea? Or arable land for agriculture? Or solid minerals like Gold etc?
Pray tell, what is it that we enjoy in the union? Last time I checked Yoruba were the one at the fore front of those clamouring for regionalism at the last confab while ibo vehemently opposed it.
Next time, back up your claim with facts!

Yorubas have benefited most from Nigeria.

Firstly, From 1967 when the war began and every other region was at war, the yorubas were at school. A yorubaman named Awolowo systematically ensured the war would leave a lasting destruction in the other regions using starvation policy.

Secondly Lagos, which is yorubaland was built with massive infrastructures as the former capital of the Nigeria. The enviable position of lagos isnt becos of the hardwork of yorubas but from the oil revenue from other regions.

The politically and economically motivated decisions that make Lagos the destinarion of choice in Nigeria using the Lagos seaport and airport as the drivers. Also the siting of federal ministries and parastatals in Lagos( when the parastatal isnt sited in Abuja).

The foreign embassies and missions scattered allover lagos... the IOCs which have been coerced into relocating to Lagos. The Lagos media which ensures other regions are depicted as unsafe for business... etc :-/

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by steppin: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aufbauh:

Everybody dey against una. Haba!
Can't you people reflect on why everyone is against una. Is there anything we are doing wrongly? And don't bring on your anthem of 'Envy' by all, because even the powerful industrious nation the USA does not get this backlash.
What else? Envy bro! You hate people when they are more successful in almost everything.
I said almost because aside from politics, we are doing pretty well.
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by IGBOPRINCE: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
shizzy7:
So Jonathan is now an Igbo man abi?
you don't know what they call a case study woman?
Did I said jonathan is an igbo man? Pls read again cos jonathan is neither an igbo man nor ijaw man, he s an otuoke man. They differs from ijaw. They have their own language which is different from ijaw language but since they found themselves in bayelsa, they have to claimed ijaw to feels at home of benefits. cheesy

Just like my friend from nasarawa state,they have their dialect, they re not hausas but they have to learn the language to feel among.

Pls oga jojo eberemi is not an igbo man, I never said so cos am not gullible. Non of my people from the east answer eberemi ..

Na ebele or ebere.. Not eberemi. Those re our cousin name from ijaws cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by Firefire(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
okay...
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Firstly, From 1967 when the war began and every other region was at war, the yorubas were at school. A yorubaman named Awolowo systematically ensured the war would leave a lasting destruction in the other regions using starvation policy.

Secondly Lagos, which is yorubaland was built with massive infrastructures as the former capital of the Nigeria. The enviable position of lagos isnt becos of the hardwork of yorubas but from the oil revenue from other regions.

The politically and economically motivated decisions that make Lagos the destinarion of choice in Nigeria using the Lagos seaport and airport as the drivers. Also the siting of federal ministries and parastatals in Lagos( when the parastatal isnt sited in Abuja).

The foreign embassies and missions scattered allover lagos... the IOCs which have been coerced into relocating to Lagos. The Lagos media which ensures other regions are depicted as unsafe for business... etc :-/
Why would Yoruba be involved in the war when it was the Eastern and North that were at logger head?
Let me also remind you that the midwestern wouldn't have been equally involved if the ibos haven't brought it to them by invading and attacking the land! Now tell me, who would sit while his people are being attacked especially when Ojukwu promised not to invade neutral areas?
What do you expect of Awolowo when Ojukwu and his men not only invaded our midwest brothers but also Ore? That's not forgetting the constant bombing of Lagos and its cinema houses!
As a matter of fact, the starvation policy was the best policy because without it, only God knows how many years the war would have lasted! Should I remind you that the food relief that was bought to the ibo civilians were constantly hijacked by the biafra men while the little food that managed to get to these ibo civilians were donated to the biafra men.
Awolowo himself had to ask what happened to the food relief sent when he saw the Kwarshiokor menace in the East not until he got to know that the biafra men were those enjoying the food! Hence, the food relief was stopped and according to Awolowo and I quote "we can't continue to feed our enemy"!
As a matter of fact, it didn't take more than 2 month for the war to stop and the biafra men surrendered! Now, compare that to what would have happened if the food relief were still made available to them! Don't get it twisted, Awolowo didn't cause the kwarshiokor, the biafra men did that to their people! Why did you think none of the biafra men look malnourished at the time they surrendered? All of them and their family looked well fed!
That being said, when Lagos was made the capital, only the island were the federal govt domain! All other areas were developed by Jakande and Awolowo! Infact, if Ibadan had a seaport, they would have been as developed as Lagos state because many foreign investors would have crawled over to the place! Don't let the old houses in Ibadan deceive you, the place is almost as developed as Lagos and everything including that of Lagos was developed with Cocoa and not oil! Have you been to Ogun lately, is that also as a result of oil?
Don't just blame others for your problem, look within!

13 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by prelinctus: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Some big companies are moving out of Lagos e.g NLNG
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by Onyenna(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
AlPeter:
agreed he sounded like a typical yoruba man but there are truths in what he said infact he was too blunt. Like some one saidthese old men should learn diplomacy

Wow! Your replies are so matured; even when people try to get a reaction from you..........

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s] Please am not Igbo. Their is no crime being Igbo,and their are so many Igbo people on Nairaland,they are proud of their ethnicity. I wonder why i should be one and denies same. Isn't madness?. The joke is on you man!. I am NOT IGBO, am from Eket.Am proud of where i come from.so take your stu.p!dity elsewhere.
Wetin this ibo loser dey tell me?
The same guy that implied that Akwaibom is part of ibo land!
You can only deceive your fellow dullards!
Yeye man!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by zeongeon: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
The problem of the black man is his mind set.

I don't want to say the Nigerian youths don't think.

Here we are talking about awolowo, ojukwu, zik and co that have played there role and have long gone. we continue to dwell in the past that doesn't help in anyway.

What has any youth here achieved by being Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. Has your belonging to any tribe giving you steady power and infrastructures, has it been able to manage the economy, has it been able to give u security and create jobs.

Most of u insulting tribes what has your tribe done for u..some of you are unemployed, some have had relatives and friends die from poor health facilities, some have been robbed in there houses, some no light or road in there area. Going down to the villages of some people posting here you will notice the village is so backward and undeveloped...

You say your tribe your tribe...but your same tribal leaders send there kids abroad, vacation abroad and treat themselves abroad and live u to rot away with poor educational standards and bad infrastructure.

You talk tribe and same leaders from all the various tribes wrecked the country and made it into this appalling state.

Your tribe will do nothing for U...when will the youths be reasonable..as if your leaders from ur tribe cared about you as they looted...FOOLISH youths rather than fight yourselves fight your leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Accept your apology, but of course, this is a very complacent writeup of what actually transpired in Oduduwa. The word collaborative means sitting at the high table drinking tea and accepting certain things as equal partners, and for a place once referred to as the Slave Coast, I think collaborative is far from the truth, especially with the British. Any group that welcomes a foreign power with "Open Arms" is by that very act, a serf, slave, vassal, or one aspiring or accepting such title.

Abacha being dead? Well "yeah", but with billions wasted and those around him still in top positions (i.e. Buhari) you surely must ask yourself why the country has no airline till date, no better hospital, and it's still finding it difficult to trace some of the loot nearly 20 years later.

And lastly, Yoruba being Vice and Senate President is a testimony on the sabotage of the hopeful Southern solidarity by the Southwest, and I 'm glad folks East of Ondo are hearing the truth spill out daily from una
Never in you loser's life mention Ondo state!
Wetin we no go hear from this loser of a tribe! Ibo wey never even smell president seat dey talk nonsense!
Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by olajide8(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
The first time someone would come out and say the truth - agitate for biafra, but keep it in your zone- looking at history- not when you bring your trouble to the S.W (region), and then try to conscript us into your illusionist fight/war - by bombing ORE in ONDO state - and ALAGBOMEJI in lagos and you tell us you are fighting the north*
prelinctus:

Some big companies are moving out of Lagos e.g NLNG
Was NLNG ever in lagos? It's just like saying they are leaving abuja- is their gas in lagos or abuja? Where they, supposed to be in those places before? You see this thing they call oyel- it is making people loose focus from the main discuss - the issue is the country has a fundamental problem of structure and when that comes into play- money becomes king, because no country can exist without finance and trust, these are the bones of contention

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by Saladin25(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
diadem10:

Why would Yoruba be involved in the war when it was the Eastern and North that were at logger head?
Let me also remind you that the midwestern wouldn't have been equally involved if the ibos haven't brought it to them by invading and attacking the land! Now tell me, who would sit while his people are being attacked especially when Ojukwu promised no top invade neutral areas?
What do you expect of Awolowo when Ojukwu and his men not only invaded our midwest brothers but also Ore? That's not forgetting the constant bombing of Lagos and its cinema houses!
As a matter of fact, the starvation policy was the best policy because without God knows how many years the war would have lasted! Should I remind you that the food relief that was bought to the ibo civilians were constantly hijacked by the biafra men while the little food that managed to get to these ibo civilians were donated to the biafra men.
Awolowo himself had to ask what happened to the food relief sent when he saw the Kwarshiokor menace in the East not until he got to know that the biafra men were those enjoying the food! Hence, the food relief was stopped and according to Awolowo, we can't continue to feed our enemy!
As a matter of fact, it didn't take more than 2 month for the war to stop and the biafra men surrendered! Now, compare that to what would have happened if the food relief were still made available to them! Don't get it twisted, Awolowo didn't cause the kwarshiokor, the biafra men did that to their people! Why did you think none of the biafra men look malnourished at the time they surrendered? All of them and their family looked well fed!
That being said, when Lagos was made the capital, only the island were the federal govt domain! All other areas were developed by Jakande and Awolowo! Infact, if Ibadan had a seaport, they would have been as developed as Lagos state because many foreign investors would have crawled over to the place! Don't let the old houses in Ibadan deceive you, the place is almost as developed as Lagos and everything including that of Lagos was developed with Cocoa and not oil! Have you seen Ogun lately, is that also as a result of oil?
Don't just blame others for your problem, look within!

Diadem, God bless you for this writeup. Many infrastructures in Lagos were built with money got from Agriculture. I read it in the history of Unilag that, the school was established when Nigeria had nothing except Agriculture, same thing OAU. As you have right said before that, Ibadan is very developed the only reason Lagos is ahead of Ibadan is the seaport and airport.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by shamecurls(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
The more reason the south east will never rule Nigeria. They cant allied

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by loopman: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Firefire:
okay...

You don't want to annoy your Biafran co-PDP minions.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by akigbemaru: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
adefuye speech.
Re: Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye by diadem10: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Yorubas not moved by threats? Ambode destroying some quack outdoor spaces called shops? I'm sure Abiola and Diya would laugh at such silly talk. If at any, Yoruba people have for the last 150 years been the most moved by threats and talks of threats, which even the English found out upon their swift military camp over Oduduwa.

Let's not play games here
LOL!
Don't you mean the numbers of your red cap men that went to congratulate Buhari as soon he became president?
How about your flogged Eze that had to begged the Deji of Akure?
The joke is on you losers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.