Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie (29163 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by datola: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Men, so many Nigerians are gullible and are educated illiterate.!

Did EFCC say that's the bucket?

This op should learn from saharareporters.com on how to do investigative research.

8 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Retributionn: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
obailala:
The EFCC says they found $1million dollars in a soak away pit. Few days later, a picture of money in a bucket surfaces online by God-knows-who. Was it the EFCC that released that picture which you posted?

A lot of educated illiterates just litter the Nigerian lanscape. undecided lipsrsealed

It is the Mod that posted this nonsense on the FP that should be blamed

6 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by surestsam(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by ejamahrandy: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
k
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Lilimax(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Another lies from the ruling party bursted. embarassed It's high time they focused on good governance instead of witch-hunting people in the name if recovering looted funds. The economy is currently in a mess embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by chronique(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now,this is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by jonnieoneng: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
TimothyNkenu:
So they said that they found a bucket of cash in Amosu's home.

I decided to do a Google Reverse Image Search and guess where that same bucket was?

It was with a farmer that found it and it belonged to Pablo Escobar!

What a coincidence!

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun

I don't get what u are trying to insinuate via your post.I will advice you to stop trying to derail a moving train with a tooth pick.We all know that all the Service Chiefs are corrupt.This is why it is taking like forever to tackle Boko Haram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nelkoko: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ogene biko oooo... Even d devil is ashame of apc lies

2 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Geniro: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
obailala:
The EFCC says they found $1million dollars cash in a soak away pit in Amosu's residence. Few days later, a picture of money in a bucket surfaces online by God-knows-who. Was it the EFCC that released that picture which you posted?

A lot of educated illiterates just litter the Nigerian lanscape. undecided lipsrsealed

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt62feqaqeuns.d8d6bbeb.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Geniro: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
datola:
Men, so many Nigerians are gullible and are equated illiterate.!

Did EFCC say that's the bucket?

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by TimothyNkenu: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
obailala:
Was $1million cash found in Amosu's residence or not?

I wasnt expecting a response anyway cos there's no response you could have made which would make any sense.

I said the picture used to portray the cash was fake - I didn't say anything about the cash.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by jonzy1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kenzico:
Pablo escobar*** Baddest mexican drug lord....If true, Na Blood money

He is Columbian
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Sheikwonder(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kenzico:

Errm... Escobar was Colombian...
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Geniro: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
texazzpete:

No. Shame on You. If you don't have the common sense to understand what he's saying, keep quiet.

Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by 2rez: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
This news sef na lie. Airforce sabi where chibok gal dey na lie, everything na lie lie lie. Chai! God's patiently watching all yo' on 3D.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by gurunlocker: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
apc should know this lie won't take them pass 2019, they should enjoy their time.

2 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by tuscani: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

I'm not going to dignify you with a response, sir.
Thank you my bro. dont waste yourtime for any response. I did SEARCH AS WELL, AND THE PICS IS ALLOVER GOOGLE

2 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:
When their lies get bursted, they say its a PDP-edited stuff.

Shameless sonofananimal.!
irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by mascot87(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
AsianTotal:

Shame on you, shame! Shame! Shame!

The shame is on u dude for been an educated illiterate. What a pity

4 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
OCTAVO:
It's okay.
it's not.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by musicwriter(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

I decided to do a Google Reverse Image Search and guess where that same bucket was?

What a coincidence!

Not really a coincidence. Because, only money earned illegally would be hidden that way.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by repogirl(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol,this government and their fairy tales by moonlight sha.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Sibrah: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Redoil:
If you believe that apc and their lieying mercinery will soon dethron the devil click like.
If you know that the satan the devil will soon dethron the apc lieying mercinary click share
You guys even forgot to remove the part that reveals the pic to be from another news.Pathetic people.

3 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by thrugemaster(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nairaland standard has fallen.
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I don't get what u are trying to insinuate via your post.I will advice you to stop trying to derail a moving train with a tooth pick.We all know that all the Service Chiefs are corrupt.This is why it is taking like forever to tackle Boko Haram.
ALL THE SERVICE CHIEFS?
So how did you come to that realization?

Too bad it's now you've realized that it's taking forever to tackle Boko Haram.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by wirinet(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

What a coincidence!

PDP are working overtime trying to discredit the Buhari government, APC and EFCC and to protect and shield Jonathan and PDP members from investigation and prosecution for their alleged massive looting.

Now tell us who told you that money was found in a bucket? Did EFCC report that they found money in a bucket at Amosu's house? Please refer us to the report by EFCC stating money was found in a bucket? Except you equate a soak away pit to a bucket. Anyway, some Nigerians use buckets in place of soakaway pit to store shi.t, maybe the OP is one of such Nigerian.

u

8 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by GudluckIBB(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

APC is a propaganda party. Nigerians know that now.

Yoour hate for apc and buhari will gve you high bp one day!

Watch this space

3 Likes

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by bigkokolet: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by wayitis: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
obailala:
Was $1million cash found in Amosu's residence or not?

I wasnt expecting a response anyway cos there's no response you could have made which would make any sense.
so, because efcc says so. you believe it hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Elosky20: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
AsianTotal:

Shame on you, shame! Shame! Shame!
can u shw me evidence frm efcc website or twitter. misinformed youths everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by ttmacoy: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Columbian but yeah he bad gan.

Kenzico:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.