Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo (25952 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by drss(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
when ali modu sherif defected to PDP, APC hold a press confrence declaring sherif a boko sponsor, all because him join PDP. dem say PDP na boko. now wey sharif wan go back to Him former party, wetin APC chairman go talk dis pipul ar useless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Yeeyo: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
illmatic101:
Nawaoo... Now FG most fish out the sponsors of Boko haram
. Hw can FG fish out boko haram while buhari is d grand patron.

3 Likes

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by gfullmoon(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Politics is a Game of self interest well masked as general interest. Modu Sheriff decamping back to APC if this news is true is just to shield himself from prosecution, which also confirmed that the allegation of being a Boko Haram sponsor makes more sense which should elicit more investigation in other civilised clime, because when GEJ wanted to do that he decamped to PDP and even became his right hand man in Boko Haram negotiation which most critics frowned at. Now he had according to this update perfected his act to rejoin APC because most gentlemen and astute corrupt Politician in Africa are always "friends" of every government, they have known the best way to win the "goodwill" of every government in power at the slightest possible time through their network of people they had helped to install in government or siphon or stash public fund abroad. Don't be surprised if he picks appointment tomorrow from FG. Politics is act of the possible.....
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Wazhay: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nigeria and politics.After he(sheriff)will b yelling that "the youths should be good ambassadors of Nigeria".Funny man
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari doesn't have jack shìt on Metuh, the case was just to keep him silent from criticizing the administration too much. Even the EFCC turned to mumu puppies in court.
yeah
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by miki70: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing but

1. Ibrahim Shettima does not want him
2. He is accused of being a Boko Haram sponsor
3. He has a case with EFCC
4. He decamped because of Jonathan

Why does Sheriff want to join APC desperately? I can support only if he can help "bring the girls back".

Where is lalasticlala sef
APC why all this decamp now is it because of immunity to save himself from probing? Apc you are going astray.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by bluecircle470: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
OLADD:
Impossicant. How can a man labelled "Boko haram sponsor" by Lai Mohammed suddenly become an overnight "progressive"? Someone who APC roundly condemned for accompanying Jona to Chad? Anyway, APC is sacrilege and sacrilege is APC.

So what will u call PDP my brother?
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by millhouse: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
And APC is a party of Saints
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by billyG(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari doesn't have jack shìt on Metuh, the case was just to keep him silent from criticizing the administration too much. Even the EFCC turned to mumu puppies in court.
Wait oo!I no dey even hear frm Oliver Metuh again?Apc has made him ashame of himself Ha!ha!!Ha!!!
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by paix(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Political prostitutes all over the place.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
APC why?I hope modu is not snt by pdp as a mole to destroy APC.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by billyG(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
kenny987:
They will accept him and then clear him of all charges. There is 'salvation' in APC...join and be absolved of all wrongdoing both past and future.

Politics... Only permanent interests.
I wont b surprise if Gej,metuh,Aninih & Orubebe start waving Brooms & chanting Change B/4 d end of d yr.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Every terrorist and every politician that embezzled and steal has the presidential protection and pardon from buhari once he or she joins apc grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by talktimi(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
billyG:

[s]Wait oo!I no dey even hear frm Oliver Metuh again?Apc has made him ashame of himself Ha!ha!!Ha!!![/s]
please who's Oliver Metuh because I don't know him ?

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by klax(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have said it and will say it louder more that* APC is simply AXIS of evil POLITICAL PARTY*

Now Sheriff will no longer be a boko haram sponsorer but *Saint Sheriff* and may even e ds up as a governor soon just watch the bloody liars called APC and old born liar calked Liar Mohammmed will give a press statement. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by buchai: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff is popular in Borno state he was once there governor everybody knows him in Borno very stronge politician who always dictate his way in everything in borno and in Nigeria as well very soon APC will nominate him as the next presidential candidate. his ambision was after G-A-S to S-A-S after S-A-S to P-A-S Nigerians will know no peace if he did not achieve this dream of his. APC have woken him up to nurse his dreams of becoming P-A-S. PMB your tenure ends in one while Ali modu's tenure begins in next.
it's obvious that APC are gambling Nigerian politics in terms of number not in terms gredible development they have started gathering the number of the next election in coniving with the former governor of Borno state.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by kby: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think the picture was taken prior to the presidential election when Bisi Akande was still the interim chairman of APC . The story might be true but that picture definitely wasn't a proof. Where was it taken? Aso Rock or party secretariat? Or the president attended a caucus meeting at ali modu's house?

2 Likes

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by free13: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked....... chai.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Kazrem(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff, who has been accused of being a Boko Haram sponsor is currently being quizzed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on massive corruption charges during his two terms as Borno state governor

No wonder he reconciled with his old pals. What he doesn't know or knew but felt it's not real is that Baba doesn't care. If you are found guilty na Kirikiri be your house.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by truthisbittar12: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
THEY should be careful with this man,
he was send by PDP cavals to destroy
our team and effort.
be carefull my president and man
na BABALAWO!!!
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by thundafire: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
he shall be declared nt guilty of dy crimes nd cannonized a saint in APC
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by thunderrider: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2016
APC - A party for PDP Saints!!!

Lobbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by totorimi: 1:31am On Feb 15, 2016
WHO WILL SAVE NIGERIA..

LORD PLEASE SAVE YOUR CHILDREN. FOR THESE ONES YOU SENT TO US HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE SAME OF SAME.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by sweetgala(m): 2:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Even I don't get this, why accept him back.

I don't like this Sheriff guy and these are the guys that killed PDP and now they are moving to APC
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by billyG(m): 5:32am On Feb 15, 2016
talktimi:
please who's Oliver Metuh because I don't know him ?
Oliver ask 4 more frm Dasuki.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Rotimi47: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Nigerian politicians playing politricks since 1960.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by onfu1968: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
If Sharif is coming back to APC then, my family & relative are joining PDP. Except if he is coming to expose all those behind BOKO Haram. shikenan.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by justjify(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Raw-bish angry
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Am here to read how Apc media warriors will defend this man.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing but

1. Ibrahim Shettima does not want him
2. He is accused of being a Boko Haram sponsor
3. He has a case with EFCC
4. He decamped because of Jonathan

Why does Sheriff want to join APC desperately? I can support only if he can help "bring the girls back".

Where is lalasticlala sef
He is a JEGUDUJERA
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by kingdong(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Sad
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Habbatmakolly: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
believing this news is believing anything that comes your way.

This picture was taken before Sherif left APC, I can bet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG / Okorocha, Ihedioha And Nwosu Dance And Merry Together (Video, Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.