Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo (25953 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by texazzpete(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
anonimi:
I thought APCshit e-warriors lambasted Jonathan and PDP for associating with this man they said was responsible for the growth of Boko Haram terrorism
Anyway the man has redeemed himself like late Audu who became born-to-gain ProgreTHIEF, abi ke. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

This must be awkward for you, now the WhistleNG has retracted this story and he has been named the chairman of your party.

Accept my sympathies

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingdong:
Sad and heartbreaking to see Buhari welcoming another grand patron of corruption and wickedness.

Which way Nigeria
Cry our beloved country
When will true and real change come? cry

Is he still the 'grand patron of corruption and wickedness' now he has been appointed PDP chairman?

frenchpharaoh1:
Am here to read how Apc media warriors will defend this man.

I'm here to see how you PDP will defend this man now he's the PDP chairman cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Tinubutoto: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
texazzpete:

Is he still the 'grand patron of corruption and wickedness' now he has been appointed PDP chairman?

I'm here to see how you PDP will defend this man now he's the PDP chairman cheesy

I am pdp card carrying member and I still stand my grand that my party just shoot it's own foot with SAS as national chairmaneven though he is there for just 6months. this is d difference between yu apc supporters and pdp supporters. I v written two articles calling on PMB to arrest all corrupt persons, but it shouldn't be restricted to pdp only.
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by zurine(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
wow
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by chiefobdk(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2016
apc and propaganda be like bread and butter. someone who is currently pdp chairman..

http://nationaltrailonline.com.ng/2016/02/16/i-
have-no-plans-to-join-apc-sheriff/
Re: APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo by Alphaoscar: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
chiefobdk:

apc and propaganda be like bread and butter. someone who is currently pdp chairman..

http://nationaltrailonline.com.ng/2016/02/16/i-
have-no-plans-to-join-apc-sheriff/

Are you for real ? are u trying to blame APC for the evil deed of your fellow wailer or what? The thread was created by your fellow wailer to embarrass the APC goons but God in his infinite mercy expose your wailing lies and also turn the table against you lots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.