Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience (2025 Views)

She's 17, But Keeps Coming... / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by zieraw2005(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just want to be brief, Today 2016/02/14 marked a day in my life I won't forget in a hurry.

There's this lady who claims to love me very much, I cared for her too. I was at work yesterday when my male friend worked up to me to show me her pix that he has gotten a val date. I quickly told him she is (was) my bae. He said it can't happen.

in my usual way to set the record straight, I quickly pinged her and she responded boo. I told her to come to my house on the 14th for val celebration. she said she was going to see her uncle and do some chores today. that we should keep it for another day.

I now told my friend who happened to be my flat mate to give her invite. lo and behold she landed with supersonic speed.
so when she realised its same house I stay she melted like ice.
so she saw me washing outside and her legs were shaking.

I greeted as she responded. quickly she started spewing all that transpired between me and her to my friend.

shortly about 2hrs on, she walked into my room to say hi and that she was sorry. that I can go on with the val present I kept for her. in my mind and said she has seen mumgu!

I also tried not to make her feel bad by talking to her when necessary. she later went back to stay with her guest. later she left abut 5pm this evening. guys what would have been your reaction if u were me? and going forward what will you do. Me I want to delete her from my contact straight. Good contributions pls. Me and my friend can't be messing with same girl.
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Flexherbal(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
There are girls like that everywhere.
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sorry dude
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by zieraw2005(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
the story still d come both of them are in d room now. will complete soon
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Life goes on bro
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by darkenkach(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Its obvious you are the shoe shiner.
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na una weh value them dem go dey disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by ITbomb(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
zieraw2005:
the story still d come both of them are in d room now. will complete soon
So according to you, she got the address which is the same as your address and she still came.
She came and saw you outside and now you say she still pass you enter the bros room.

I no understand how una dey do this relationship stuff, you tolerate rubbish cos you were in love. Either you let go and learn your lesson or just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by nobilis: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol.
Following!!!
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by luckyikhide(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Valentine Day Special : 10 Signs That Confirm You Have Found True Love. . Confused if your love is really true? These signs will definitely clear up all doubt. . 1. When you don't need each other, but instead, want each other. . 2. When he/she brings out the best in you and the crazy too. . 3. When your significant other becomes your inspiration. . 4. When you stop figuring out why you love the other person. . 5. When silence is comfortable. . 6. When you stop looking for someone better. . 7. When you selflessly make efforts and expect nothing in return. . 8. When there is no need to say "I love you". You can just sense it. . 9. When there are permanent butterflies in your stomach, every time you see them. . 10. When you stop seeking the answer and stop reading these threads. . HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by zieraw2005(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
ITbomb:

So according to you, she got the address which is the same as your address and she still came.
She came and saw you outside and now you say she still pass you enter the bros room.

I no understand how una dey do this relationship stuff, you tolerate rubbish cos you were in love. Either you let go and learn your lesson or just shut up
hey bro, don't mean insult, but this bae has not officially been made my bae. mind you we have not had any intercourse . I am still watching her b4 I can throw my full weight on her but ThankGod it has happened this way.
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by naijathings(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
super story

she is ur babe... and HE is your flatmate... yet she did not see that the address of her new and old boyfriend is the same

she came in and saw u washing and still enter the other guy house

she eben stayed in the other guy house till 5pm

wait.... how come you posted this fake story b4 2pm yet u r saying she left the niggar house by 5pm.... abi u dey see future?

anyway.... we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the.....
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Trapnews: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hoes everywhere! shocked
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
darkenkach:
Its obvious you are the shoe shiner.
evri man nah shoe shiner
Re: Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience by Oladimejy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
naijathings:
super story

she is ur babe... and HE is your flatmate... yet she did not see that the address of her new and old boyfriend is the same

she came in and saw u washing and still enter the other guy house

she eben stayed in the other guy house till 5pm

wait.... how come you posted this fake story b4 2pm yet u r saying she left the niggar house by 5pm.... abi u dey see future?

anyway.... we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the.....
Creator....this is super story

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day For Our Ladies / Mission Completed: 2 000,000 Nairalanders To Become Monks And Nuns!!! / SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.