Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov (17622 Views)

Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by chudyboy05(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
lies
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by pedrilo: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
i hope there is a data base of all this criminals calling themselves militants? we shud avoid a situation where they will want to contest for elective positions in the future pls.

1 Like

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
thugs and gangstas looking for a salary from government.
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Mmadu111: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sappyman:
E for RED for una before. You can't play with a General and get free. They have forgotten that PMB is not the clueless GEJ who has no idea about governance. PMB is ready to fight any region that fail to co-operate with his administration. If na lie make you ask Kanu, the suppose leader of the Birfra. So Militant dey fear like this. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom.
This is Democracy and not an autocratic government, for crying out loud , I don't know why some Nigerians can't be civilized in this 21st century.
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by austinbrown: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
If I talk now them go ban me
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Sanchase: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
They should surrender and get arrested Kirikiri needs new inmates ...
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by emerged01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
So what does that mean?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by alexlee50: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sappyman:
E for RED for una before. You can't play with a General and get free. They have forgotten that PMB is not the clueless GEJ who has no idea about governance. PMB is ready to fight any region that fail to co-operate with his administration. If na lie make you ask Kanu, the suppose leader of the Birfra. So Militant dey fear like this. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom.
your view is very funny.did you read the article? When did these places mentioned become niger delta? Can't you see that another set of people want to chop under the cover of amnesty?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Eyor1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
realjoker:

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/over-1500-niger-delta-militants-to-surrender-arms-to-fed-gov/

You need to xhut up...... when did ikorodu and other yoruba toutx xtart becoming Niger delta millitantx?
The boyx of the creekx have no xuch intenxionx.
Yoruba and thier draw body livex,make una mind una buxinexx and xtop telling liex............... wtf

2 Likes

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by kenny905(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Y did they surrender? Nonsense mouth wailers......
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by peacengine(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
The commanders from Arepo, Ikorodu, Abule, Fatorla, Ibafo, Magboro, Epe, Itokin, Ilepete, Okenekene, Agric, Gbokoda camps, Camp 5 and environs

I thought Niger/Delta militants were in the South South?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by loveofall: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Help a sister cry
I'm dieing. No hope any more. All the people I met didn't help. Some want to take advantage of me. I want to start up a business. No matter how small.
Zenith Bank
Nancy.
Thank U.
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by playtheblues(f): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tomorrow now we will be told it's not true.

Same way they lied that boko haram whereabouts have been known.

APC una can lie.
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Muhammad7(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
DesChyko:
I thought before the elections, some fanatic followers were gloating that their 'master' will discard the amnesty agreements and crush the militants?

Wetin happen nau?
thank you
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Acermoon(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
ShamleSs thieves.....
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by EROMS38(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
C Yorubas claiming militants
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
dem no wan dare baba Buhari the no nonsense president grin

1 Like

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Eyor1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hahahaha, I don laff xoteh I don pixx 4 my Valentine pant.
when Yoruba become millitant
Doz open mouth people Benin Women conquer in war many yearx back
You muxt be joking to call doz creaturex Niger delta millitantx!!!!
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by appini: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Buhari must pay.. Naija is a funny country.. Hahaha
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by nikz(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
All this places mentioned are not in niger delta now?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by lastpage: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
mercenary:
So Ikorodu, Ibafo and the others are now parts of the Niger Delta?... Hmmmm no wam!

This is Ibe Kachukwu's version of the Dezzianni Allisson madueke FRAUD!

No be only Militant.....

Anyone, from anywhere, that carries arms against Nigerian state, becomes an enemy of the state.

AMNESTY IS OVER DEAD AND BURIED. ANYONE CLAIMING AMNESTY NOW IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE SO DEALT WITH BY THE MILITARY.

NO MORE FREE MONEY, JONATHAN'S GOVT IS OVER.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by maxzzo1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nonsense is ikorodu, Aleppo ND?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by ndcide(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin This one na our South west Militant.

Ikorodo. Ketu, ojota boys oya naw, Amnesty don come.
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by WeNigerDelta: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
realjoker:

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/over-1500-niger-delta-militants-to-surrender-arms-to-fed-gov/

These people are the biggest jokes in the world...They don't even know the creeks or camp names well...
Abeg my Warri brothers, Yorubas say dem wan surrender arms from CAMP 5....As in the famous and notorious Camp 5....
I use God beg the commander to come show us where Camp 5 is located in Yoruba land...
Tompolo them say na now den wan surrender your camp 5 and arms to FG.
I fear who nor fear una
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by Nawa4nl: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Everybody now don dey claim Niger Delta.

I beg make una follow una Fulani people oh!

NO CALL NIGER DELTA I BEG.

We stand with the South-East.

Stand with your fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by chrisixis(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mumu pe0ple dat 1 n0 b niger delta mad g0v wh0 una wnt scam wen icelanders and da gbam sail0rs da h0ld 0m0ku abi dam never here 0f d0n wenny? And him b0ys f0r 0m0ku wen lag0s j0in niger delta?
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by TPAND(f): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sappyman:

Sappyman - Sappy Intuition.

Over 1500. Don't be gullible and fall for cheap lies. Over 1500 surrender arms and it wasn't televised. Good one from PMB and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by sweatlana: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol.... another propaganda
Re: Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov by otokx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Incredible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-reaking News!!!!!! Finally TB Joshua Announces The Coming Of Biafra. / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Garba Shehu: 'Traditional Rulers In Katsina Are Aiding Bandits'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.