Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556276 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Millex(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
SKYZZZ:
Pls, I need some advice
I am gradually losing hope in continuing with this NAF job stuff. My story goes this way:

My mom is not happy that I want to join the military because we are just two children in the family, though I have tried convincing her that I am not going in as a combatant still she's not ready to listen.

This issue started when she told my uncle who is a staunch MASSOB member about my plans to join the military.
My uncle sowed fear into her that we will be sent to the battle field to be killed by enemies as soon as we go in. He was also saying stuffs like, we will be used to fight against the Biafrans when war arises and of what gain will that be to me etc. This he said when he called me after talking to my mom. But, to me that's TRASH!

My biggest fear is that, I don't have much cash for transportation down to Kaduna for the second screening exercise. The only cash I have is to boost my little business which I was able to establish after my job stopped and I don't wan't to go to Kaduna without making it to the final list, that will amount to waste of money and a soldier told me that I should not bother going there if I don't have a high ranking military officer to assist me, but this I'm not bothered about 'cos my school mate and close friend is a second lieutenant in the NA and he told me no one helped him to join the NA.

My reason for seeking your advice is that I may likely go for the next stage 'coz I saw my final remark of this past screening written in my presence, it was "Q"
Bros face your dream, chase it and most importantly let God be your insurance. When you start rising in ranks na the same folks wey go dey famz you say "our brother"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2016
SKYZZZ:
Pls, I need some advice
I am gradually losing hope in continuing with this NAF job stuff. My story goes this way:

My mom is not happy that I want to join the military because we are just two children in the family, though I have tried convincing her that I am not going in as a combatant still she's not ready to listen.

This issue started when she told my uncle who is a staunch MASSOB member about my plans to join the military.
My uncle sowed fear into her that we will be sent to the battle field to be killed by enemies as soon as we go in. He was also saying stuffs like, we will be used to fight against the Biafrans when war arises and of what gain will that be to me etc. This he said when he called me after talking to my mom. But, to me that's TRASH!

My biggest fear is that, I don't have much cash for transportation down to Kaduna for the second screening exercise. The only cash I have is to boost my little business which I was able to establish after my job stopped and I don't wan't to go to Kaduna without making it to the final list, that will amount to waste of money and a soldier told me that I should not bother going there if I don't have a high ranking military officer to assist me, but this I'm not bothered about 'cos my school mate and close friend is a second lieutenant in the NA and he told me no one helped him to join the NA.

My reason for seeking your advice is that I may likely go for the next stage 'coz I saw my final remark of this past screening written in my presence, it was "Q"

As a DSSC officer, you're first and foremost a soldier before your profession comes into play. You might be deployed to a conflict zone to perform your profession if the need arises.
And concerning whether you should forfeit because of the "godfather" factor, please don't. People with godfathers have lost out on so many opportunities though some were lucky, and God is father over all.

Life is all about risks, if you can please try and make it to selection board if you're among those shortlisted. It's better you give your best than live the rest of your life thinking "what if"

Godspeed.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by timcay: 9:01pm On May 15, 2016
Plz I need ustildoneiluv@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 9:11pm On May 15, 2016
SKYZZZ:
Pls, I need some advice

Wait until they invite u for the 2nd stage for now I've no advise to give out because I'm skeptical about ur long excerpt more also the fare to kaduna is a minor issue once you receive sms for the selection board God the creator of the universe will always send an helper. More also you saw Q does not guarantee if you will sail through Note I'm not discouraging you be optimist keep hope alive.. Trust in God do not trust in Alphabet Q. Best wishes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 15, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Wait until they invite u for the 2nd stage for now I've no advise to give out because I'm skeptical about ur long excerpt more also the fare to kaduna is a minor issue once you receive sms for the selection board God the creator of the universe will always send an helper. More also you saw Q does not guarantee if you will sail through Note I'm not discouraging you be optimist keep hope alive.. Trust in God do not trust in Alphabet Q. Best wishes

Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 15, 2016
emmaraj:

As a DSSC officer, you're first and foremost a soldier before your profession comes into play. You might be deployed to a conflict zone to perform your profession if the need arises.
And concerning whether you should forfeit because of the "godfather" factor, please don't. People with godfathers have lost out on so many opportunities though some were lucky, and God is father over all.

Life is all about risks, if you can please try and make it to selection board if you're among those shortlisted. It's better you give your best than live the rest of your life thinking "what if"

Thanks
Godspeed.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
SKYZZZ:
Pls, I need some advice

. My advise for u is to be focus if God said u will be military officer my Bro there is nothing u or anybody can do to change d destiny,in d issue of death,those ppl that have accident or those who slum and die etc did they join military? But at the same time don't disobey your mother.if you are to be a soldier one day u will be weather design or accidentally u will be one day .
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2016
Download NAF past questions and No answers... Lool smiley wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jacko007(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2016
greeting nairalanders, please if there is any personnel here this question is directed to you...A friend of mine is a soldier and a graduate but was not sponsored by the military, I will like to know if he can still get a letter of military sponsorship, since its a required criteria on SSC and dssc..thank u all
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 11:42pm On May 15, 2016
emmaraj:

Godspeed.

'God is father over all'... I concur, very true!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Done
gracias
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2016
Do u need a a professional cv .?

you can reach us on WhatsApp 07065173203, for your professional cv and cover letter.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by deewhy13(f): 7:16am On May 16, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Download NAF past questions and No answers... Lool smiley wink cheesy

contact me for your full NAF past questions with answers in PDF format.... and u can also get d DOC format on request.

contact me through my watsap number 08034124224.

no calls pls.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 7:19am On May 16, 2016
I hope this NAF recruitment won't be like that of NN that lasted for months before it was concluded. One week gone!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by hardheyanj: 7:36am On May 16, 2016
Izygab:

Brainiacisrael@gmail.com. Thanks bro

Please kindly send to hardheyanju@yahoo.com. Thank You.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Bet2020(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2016
Mimzy007 and other NAF hopefuls Pls, help a brother with Airforce past questions for exams preparation. ..I have begged and yet no one is responding to my request...my email :betrussel@yahoo.com...i will be grateful, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 16, 2016
yrmybank:
Any chance that the impending labor strike may affect NAF recruitment process?

cc: mimzy007
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Bonbolos(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
Pls can I get the NAF past questions and answers? My email address is bensonigelugbo@gmail.com. Thanks for your concern
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2016
SKYZZZ:
Pls, I need some advice

Last time, transportation was provided by NAF to Kaduna for those in ph, dunno for other centres. Dunno if the same thing ll happen again. But my brother if you have something better, shun this military thing, without connection, your chances are slim and that remains the bitter truth. Dont bank so much on it or use up all your savings on it. Finally, pray to God for direction.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2016
Larryfly:

Last time, transportation was provided by NAF to Kaduna for those in ph, dunno for other centres. Dunno if the same thing ll happen again. But my brother if you have something better, shun this military thing, without connection, your chances are slim and that remains the bitter truth. Dont bank so much on it or use up all your savings on it. Finally, pray to God for direction.

I did my screening in PH. I pray they assist again this time. Thanks, brotherly
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:16am On May 16, 2016
Bet2020:
Mimzy007 and other NAF hopefuls Pls, help a brother with Airforce past questions for exams preparation. ..I have begged and yet no one is responding to my request...my email :betrussel@yahoo.com...i will be grateful, thanks.
my dear I don't have, guys help out please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:18am On May 16, 2016
yrmybank:
Any chance that the impending labor strike may affect NAF recruitment process?

cc: mimzy007
I doubt it will. However 2 days ago I heard because of the workload of ours and that of the airmen we may find ourselves going into training August coz so many things are happening at the same time and more. some things that made my ear ring, we are in God's hands my people.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by muyiranto: 9:22am On May 16, 2016
Just finished 3.2km in 24mins Dz edmondo app is thrash its beta one goes to the stadium and train wit a professional athlete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2016
muyiranto:
Just finished 3.2km in 24mins
Dz edmondo app is thrash
its beta one goes to the stadium and train wit a professional athlete
if you haven't enjoyed it leave it alone, alot have used it and had no problems.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by delman88(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2016
Hello guys, please I participated in the DSSC screening here in lagos on 9th May 2016. We were told further instructions will be communicated to us. Please does anybody have info? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 16, 2016
mimzy007:
I doubt it will. However 2 days ago I heard because of the workload of ours and that of the airmen we may find ourselves going into training August coz so many things are happening at the same time and more. some things that made my ear ring, we are in God's hands my people.

August? That's three months long months. And what were the things that made your ear rang? Pls share so we can factor in every possibility in our plan (rumor or no rumor).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by akonsamuel(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2016
Pls, anyone wit d pq shuld pls upload it here
Or forward to my mail shoyombo.elijah91@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2016
muyiranto:
Just finished 3.2km in 24mins
Dz edmondo app is thrash
its beta one goes to the stadium and train wit a professional athlete

As a developer.. Most phone apps are based on GIGO principles whereby a fixed value is Gabbaged Into the app base on another athletes record time to automatically Gabbage Out distance covered following that time frame.

So, if u can get that exact speed of an athlete u don't know and travel same speed constantly, den it will Gabbage Out an accurate distance for u. So its not actually a thrash afterall.

Unless its installed on a machine that actually does the movement such as a car or Gym house speed runner, u can never get that accuracy from an app!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by maureenly: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
iseoluwamicbraimoh@yahoo.com

forward to me pls..abeacanice@ymail.com. thanks[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by fortran12: 11:58am On May 16, 2016
lilrash4real1:
DONE
Gamegrafix@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by puntmaniac: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
waley1231:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Pls bro I need the past question too.biobakuomowale@gmail.com thanks mahn

I need the past question too fjdvpapas@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.