Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556318 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 12:12pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sarmie206(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
muyiranto:
Just finished 3.2km in 24mins
Dz edmondo app is thrash
its beta one goes to the stadium and train wit a professional athlete
Why don't you give Runtastic a try. That's what I use and it's accurate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

I'm new to dhis whole thing, please does the 3.2km jog/run have anything to do with the airforce and it's selection process? Kindly enlighten me°
. Yea it has a lot to do with it,its part of their physical training for them to know you are physically ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 2:02pm On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

I'm new to dhis whole thing, please does the 3.2km jog/run have anything to do with the airforce and it's selection process? Kindly enlighten me°
Yes, that will be done in The next stage we are waiting for after you must have passed your medical examination. This is just to check you level of endurance and stamina because upon resuming training jogging / running long distance will be a constant thing. One must be fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bootstrap(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2016
mimzy007:
Yes, that will be done in The next stage we are waiting for after you must have passed your medical examination. This is just to check you level of endurance and stamina because upon resuming training jogging / running long distance will be a constant thing. One must be fit.

Hi Mimzy007, i need a little information please. Do you hv any idea who is in charge of this recruitment, official designation or even specific name (equivalent of HR manager). Please its quite important and urgent. you cld send me a PM please.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2016
please oo I need to be clear on something. My passports were only signed by my LGA chairman and not stamped. Is this gonna be a problem on that day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bootstrap(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2016
bootstrap:

Hi Mimzy007, i need a little information please. Do you hv any idea who is in charge of this recruitment, official designation or even specific name (equivalent of HR manager). Please its quite important and urgent. you cld send me a PM please.

Oh, please ignore, i was just being lazy. seen it now. he signed the advert. AVM Chukwu
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by topeokafor(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2016
3.2km in 17m 15s 21n... At the first time of asking. I hope I can keep it that way in harsher weather/condition
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khalis: 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
Friends, come to think of it, are you guys sure the next stage wouldn't be post-pone till after Ramadan? Ramadan is accurately 3 weeks from today, what do you guys think? I strongly belief that no Muslim is expected to be drilled during fasting.
May God grant our heart desires (Amen).
One love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Neyozak: 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
Updates!The Final selection Board for NAF 2016 Recruitment Exercise will commence in two batches from 8 JUNE 2016 at NAF Base Kaduna.
The First Batch will cover the following states: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi,Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa and Kaduna
The Second Batch will cover the following states. Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
NOTE: THE FINAL SELECTION BOARD FOR NAF 2016 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE HAS BEEN POSTPONED. THE NEW DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
First Batch: 8 - 16 JUNE 2016
Second Batch: 17 - 24 JUNE 2016
Details of successful candidates will be released to the NAF website soon.
Copyright © 2016 Nigerian Air Force.All rights reserved.
info@nigerianairforce.net
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
khalis:
Friends, come to think of it, are you guys sure the next stage wouldn't be post-pone till after Ramadan? Ramadan is accurately 3 weeks from today, what do you guys think? I strongly belief that no Muslim is expected to be drilled during fasting.
One love.
My dear take your mind off that, i assure if it happens after Ramadan it wont be because of the fasting but something else. On several occasions selection boards have held during Ramadan and it is left for candidates involved to fast or forfeit and pay back later, they just don't want to know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by blazex24(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2016
Larryfly:

Last time, transportation was provided by NAF to Kaduna for those in ph, dunno for other centres. Dunno if the same thing ll happen again. But my brother if you have something better, shun this military thing, without connection, your chances are slim and that remains the bitter truth. Dont bank so much on it or use up all your savings on it. Finally, pray to God for direction.

Aboi, wida u nt wntn to gimme compass to lap u do d least na... I de Afam street near winners
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

'God is father over all'... I concur, very true! Please is it possible for someone with a 3rd class degree to be shortlisted?

During the screening exercise, the OIC at my center (Maiduguri) said that they would follow the stated instructions and requirements but you have to wait for the shortlist to know your fate.

Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2016
khalis:
One love.

Don't get me wrong but what about the soldiers in the north east that are Muslim's, would they be redeployed to non combat roles till after the Ramadan? The OIC at my screening center said that weekends and public holidays are privileges. And also, won't the exercise of the Airmen/Airwomen fall within that period?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
muyiranto:
Dz edmondo app is thrash

Try timing yourself with a stop watch then to see if the app is faulty? or maybe, your not as fast as you thought
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
muyiranto:
Dz edmondo app is thrash
try Google fit and make sure the GPS on your phone is always on.. I am making use of both endmondo and the Google fit.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2016
blazex24:

Aboi, wida u nt wntn to gimme compass to lap u do d least na... I de Afam street near winners

Abobi no dey para. E get as that pm thing dey do me. Which winners be that, na dah one wey dey near fruiit market?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
Hello guys,please I need clarification on this 3.2km thing. I want to know how to measure that distance when running because I can't understand how that endomondo app works. It shows me timer and calories burnt but the distance is just static as in it doesn't move even when the timer reads 40 mins. Any help on that will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MrALIVE: 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
The kind of unnecessary comments that I see here eh! Nawa ooo,if dem no ask for past question,they go talk of 3km! Very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmaraj(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
cindybabs:
Hello guys,please I need clarification on this 3.2km thing. I want to know how to measure that distance when running because I can't understand how that endomondo app works. It shows me timer and calories burnt but the distance is just static as in it doesn't move even when the timer reads 40 mins. Any help on that will be highly appreciated.

Is your GPS turned ON?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Juonx: 10:35pm On May 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
The kind of unnecessary comments that I see here eh! Nawa ooo,if dem no ask for past question,they go talk of 3km! Very annoying

My dear so annoying... Another even asking for who is in charge of recruitment on this platform... Some of una sha.. Apply some wisdom pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2016
mimzy007:
I doubt it will. However 2 days ago I heard because of the workload of ours and that of the airmen we may find ourselves going into training August coz so many things are happening at the same time and more. some things that made my ear ring, we are in God's hands my people.

Mimzy007 I'll like my own ear to ring aswell oo.....gist me please...thanchu.
Ozuem77@gmail.com....juz incase u dnt want the public 2 be excited with what you heard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2016
Juonx:

My dear so annoying... Another even asking for who is in charge of recruitment on this platform... Some of una sha.. Apply some wisdom pls

So how this una own when dey apply wisdom take help the open forum now?

Please, nobody should hesitate to ask questions or share whatever information they have, it might be senseless to those that graduated from school with 5.1 CGPA, but can make much sense to those that graduated under the normal 5.0 CGPA.

No knowledge is wasted, if an open forum is annoying you, please do yourself the favour of going private!!! Good Morning Everyone.

Note: Anger Kills faster than HIV!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by galax1: 7:19am On May 17, 2016
just say going round a football pitch is 400 meters if u go 5 x that's 2km ,cos 1000m make 1km
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2016
get professional touch on your resume
reach us on WhatsApp 07065173203, for your professional cv and cover letter write up.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2016
emmaraj:

Is your GPS turned ON?
Exactly, if your GPS is not on it can't calculate your distance. Check location services on you phone and put it on.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2016
please oo..someone talk to me.. I need to be clear on something. My passports were only signed by my LGA chairman and not stamped. Is this gonna be a problem on that day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by cindybabs(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2016
mimzy007:
Exactly, if your GPS is not on it can't calculate your distance. Check location services on you phone and put it on.
Thanks for pointing it out. I had to put it on and it started working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teabully(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
Took me longer hours to get ur reply dear, Tanx for the info, am a bit motivated, and I guess others who read ur simplistic rply are gingered too, Mimzy one more thing, will these whole verification (medicals, 3km race etc) be done in kaduna, why not applicant states.
mimzy007:
My dear I don't work with NAF, I'm just the highly interested type, over the years i got to pick alot from here and there.
The next stage is called the selection board, and the list for those who will be invited for it is what we are waiting for. A thorough screening will be done at that stage(credentials, medical screening, exam and oral interview, then the 3.2 km race will all happen there). Those who successfully completed that stage will wait to see if their names appear on the final list for training.
As for those whose courses were not listed, all I can say is going by alot what we have heard in the past, people have scaled through with such an issue, only time will tell for this particular process, don't be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2016
cindybabs:
My advice to you is, go to the stadium, get a stopwatch or download stopwatch app on your phone, since the running lanes isn't the same, going round Lane 1 once is 400m,so run in Lane 2,thats 407.67m, going round Lane 2 8 times gives about 3.22kms. Hope that helped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by franksunny(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2016
"I don't run and i don't have strength but my name will be there " were the words of my friend at the 2013 selection board. 26 minute after the race he was not back and i was looking for him. Lo and behold i found him among those that were not documented. But his name was number 3 on the final list. Among the nine selected from my state, only 4 of them beat the race. The race add fun to the selection board and is not very important to DSSC. My observation o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.