Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. (4008 Views)

Hillarious Photo: Is This Girl For Real? / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
LMAO TO NAIJA GUYS WITH GIRLFRIENDS. "cc lalasticlala,mynd44,obinoscopy

1 Share

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by 2boiz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lolz, poo_see won't ever look like dis lailai
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Was i 'pose to laugh? undecided.

OP pls save ur boring jokes, today av bin borin enough

4 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Durentt:

saddist

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Smellymouth: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
saddist
olodo. Check ur dictionary for d definition of sadist then get bak to me.

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
THIS IS DISGUSTING lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Durentt:
k woya sweerv

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
2boiz:
Lolz, poo_see won't ever look like dis lailai
not when like 10 dicks entered in 2days
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
k woya sweerv
stop quoting me abeg
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Durentt:

gringringrin yah wicked grin

Btw, ur gf didn't come ova? Y boring day?
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Durentt:
stop quoting me abeg
mumu
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by cruzita(f): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided funny or not
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided funny or not
is dat ur?
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Adonis3: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:

was going to ask the same question
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gringringrin yah wicked grin

Btw, ur gf didn't come ova? Y boring day?
lol. My bf didn't come oooh, very borin valentine.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided funny or not
clearly not.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
clearly not.
JEALOUS
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Adonis3:

was going to ask the same question

my broda, i tire oooh.
Nairalanders be using words dey don't kno d meaning since creation.
Let d dude check nd educate himself to avoid silly misuse of words next time. Sup
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
JEALOUS
Get A Life
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
Get A Life
i hav a life already, everyone knows u dnt
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
i hav a life already, everyone knows u dnt
Dude. I wnt reply u again. Read my siggy, i don't sell cheeseballs. Bye
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
Dude. I wnt reply u again. Read my siggy, i don't sell cheeseballs. Bye
LOL all dis 2000 kids mehnnn smh
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Ginaz(f): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2016
This not funny at all embarassed
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
This not funny at all embarassed
i can undastand
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Adonis3: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
my broda, i tire oooh.
Nairalanders be using words dey don't kno d meaning since creation.
Let d dude check nd educate himself to avoid silly misuse of words next time. Sup

ah dey tell u

The one wey dey vex me pass na that "epic"

Omo I tight jareh, u?

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Adonis3:

ah dey tell u

The one wey dey vex me pass na that "epic"

Omo I tight jareh, u?

#Adonis3HasSopken
same bro. Your valentine was well spent, i guess.
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2016
so, how does this increase the value of nairagrin
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by Adonis3: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
same bro. Your valentine was well spent, i guess.

trust me

The presence of the Lord is such a wonderful place to becheesy
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by ssoftappless(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
so, how does this increase the value of nairagrin
bcaus d malaysia guys are gone
Re: Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
bcaus d malaysia guys are gone
and dat calls for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Finger A Girl The Right Way / Original Brazilian Peruvian Human Hair Sales ! Order Now / Is This Guy Really Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.