Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? (4698 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by babymine(f): 7:43pm On May 02, 2006
Well, I dunno.
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by orekelewaa: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2006
i think she should think again and be sure its not just a relationship problem like seun said before thinkin bout leavin him . by the way seun wot is obantalaripipi(sorry if d spellin is wrong)?
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by katherinae(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2006
star

it is very possible to marry a man and realize that u are not inlove with him, i mean jeez, most women in nigeria dont marry for love anyway, the men marry for lust, women marry for security, so if she is not in love with him, well all i can say is goodluck, if she finds someone better then byebye to husband number one, but if she doesnt then she should try not to cheat, and if she does, well we understand wink she never loved him anyway.
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2007
funny she dated him for a year and never realised she loves him,she realised just after making the vows. grin or was she among the desperados who had passed 30 and want to hook up fast?
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:25am On Jan 11, 2007
but how many women are really in love with their husbands?
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by blacklion(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
okwanuzo3:

excellent question in need of honest answers
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by jgirl3: 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
okwanuzo3:

It's very possible not to be in love with their husbands. Women fall in love too easily and they think they are in love so they just go along with the feeling but then after the marriage, they realize that they cannot stand his little habits and his little quirks and then they realize it wasn't love in the first place. Happens all the time.
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by blacklion(m): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
j-girl:

It's very possible not to be in love with their husbands. Women fall in love too easily and they think they are in love so they just go along with the feeling but then after the marriage, they realize that they cannot stand his little habits and his little quirks and then they realize it wasn't love in the first place. Happens all the time.

ok, so what typically happens next after women realize it wasn't love in the first place?
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by jgirl3: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2008
blacklion:

ok, so what typically happens next after women realize it wasn't love in the first place?
Some stick it out and turn the marriage into hell for both husband and wife. Some leave the marriage, some cheat, some just remain miserable for the rest of their lives. The winners make the marriage work and learn to fall back in love with the guy.
Re: My Friend is "Not Really In Love With Her Husband"? by Scarlett(f): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
Why the desperation? why? i can only ask did she jump into this
One, her selfish reasons
two, blindness
three, pressure from home.

Now there is no turning back, she must learn to love him
and its easier for a woman to fall in love during the marriage than the guy
So bebe, there is hope!

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Rules For A Woman To Have Successful Marriage / 3 Qualities Men Can Not Just Ignore In Women. / Male Role Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.