Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State (1302 Views)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by obiremy: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
It was a sad tale for Mrs Akinrefe the deceased wife who came home and discovered that her husband, Olawale Akinrefe had committed suicide by jumping into a well.Mrs Akinrefe also saw a faintly written letter dropped by her husband before committing suicide.

The 71-year-old man’s body was recovered in an abandoned well around 6am in Arigbajo Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State.

Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed that the matter was reported immediately and investigation has begun into the misery.

Mr Adejobi also confirmed receiving a note written in pencil by the deceased, however,the content of the letter was not made public in order not to jettison ongoing investigation.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/71-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in-ogun.html

Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by nnachukz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Buhari's policy has dealt with him severely.
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by TheLastIdiot: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
The type of things that happen in Yellow-bar land sef na wa o!!!
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by nikkiking(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Suicide ain't an option no matter the condition!

May his soul scattered in pieces!
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by adren(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
71 year old??
holy mary!!!
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by decatalyst(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why not die peacefully?

Who think her death created more issues for the community, provided that well is the only one in that locality?

R.I.P to the dead tho. May God soothe the pains of those that love her.
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmm, maybe the old man was jilted.
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by justmenoni: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Yellow bar ko na sun bar...at least in the peace region we don't wake up our parents by using our legs to hit them like our country members from the east who are worldwide known chest beaters and empty barrell.

quote author=TheLastIdiot post=42924148]The type of things that happen in Yellow-bar land sef na wa o!!![/quote]
Re: 71-yr Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Ogun State by bobbyspeed(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
BE WARY OF POLITICAL TOUTS PARADING THEMSELVES AS EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT TRAFFIC OFFICERS.

I need to draw the attention of the General public to the nefarious activities of political touts and syndicate who have constituted themselves to illegally arresting vehicles between IFO General Hospital and Ewekoro cement factory area.

Yesterday as am driving from Abeokuta to Lagos my temperature gauge switch began to fluctuate I decided to park at the back of a stationary truck on the extended service lane after Gtbank Ewekoro to open my car bonnet and check if my car was actually overheating as soon as I closed my bonnet to enter my car I was crossed by these touts with Keke Marwa and immediately one of them jumped on my steering sit. After much arguments I was driving to a make shift office at Gudugba. This is not local Government secretariat they just put a banner Ewekoro local Government Annex. They serve me with a bill of N10,000 for illegal parking which I rejected. Considering the fact that I need to catch up with an appointment with a client on idiroko road after winners Chapel Ota. I had to bail myself out with N2,000 after my call to Alhaji Amosun the senior brother of the Governor for assistance failed as his phone not connecting . The Governor director of campaign organization for ogun central send me a text that he was in a meeting and could not put a call back to me after reading my text message on my predicament until after I had left the place.

Am sure bank account given to a man who insisted on paying to the bank will not reflect the name of Ewekoro Local Government.

Pending the time the government rid these touts out of their nefarious activities on that Gudugba /Ewekoro Axis I implore those traveling through that route not to fall victim of their antics because they will delay your time and miss critical appointment before you contact those you know in government to bail you out.

There activities is purely illegal as they are not TRACE equivalent of LASTMA in Lagos, FRSC or The police that are empowered to enforce traffic laws.

If you must Park in that axis no matter how safe to do so on the service lane put on your flasher and C-Caution because that is the excuse they gave but in my case they didn't even allow me to decide if am to use flasher and C-Caution as everything happens within two minutes.

Before my departure from their make shift office not less than 10 vehicles were arrested including those that conveys poor market women who are not that literate to fight for their rights.
Only God knows how much revenue they rake into their pockets on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

See Graphic Pics Of Lady That Was Hacked 2 Death By Her Pastor Husband In Edo / 60 Year Old Politician Rapes 6yr Old Girl In Gummi, Zamfara State(pictured) / Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.