Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... (1022 Views)

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by hapheeyxz: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
DAD AND DAUGHTER MET ON BBM CHAT.......

Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl!
Sweetgirl:::: Hi Lover Boy!
Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?
Sweetgirl:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious 'n’ delicious, live in Maryland and you?
Charmer:::: Hmmmm! I'm in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live in Maryland too.
Sweetgirl:::: You’re 52? OMG! Are youserious? Same age as my dad.
Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.
Sweetgirl:::: Do you have a wife?
Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bed room with her friend doing home work.
Sweetgirl:::: Then why do you like young girls?
Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy n’ with fresh boobs n’ booty
Sweetgirl:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, iPads, Cash, Gifts and driving expensive cars.
Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more.
Sweetgirl:::: I think we should meet because you are in Maryland and I am also here.
Charmer:::: That would be nice, wheredo Ipick you up tomorrow with my new BMW X6 sexy girl?
Sweetgirl:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.
Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.
Sweetgirl:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I don’t want my dad to know that I have a BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.
Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe Ican assist you.
Sweetgirl:::: It’s a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me.
Charmer:::: Hey! You said your friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweetgirl:::: Yes.
Charmer:::: Exactly where in Maryland do youstay?
Sweetgirl:::: Maryland Estate, House number 5 and you?
Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you
Sweetgirl:::: Dad, is that you�� Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!!!������������
If you were this girl, what would you do...................?
If you were her dad, what would you do...................?
Ur candid funny opinion will make it more interesting
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by olatex25(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
lol... first of all, I will withdraw her from school and instructed her to learn tailor... dat suit her right
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by hapheeyxz: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
olatex25:
lol... first of all, I will withdraw her from school and instructed her to learn tailor... dat suit her right
Lolz!!! Badt guy
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by cruzita(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin dem don open their yansh by themselves on top themselves
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by Gidoka(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
if am d girls father I will change immediately... I was just testing u, so dis is what u do abi....??
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by Emac34: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by betterpikin28(f): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
If am the daughter I will blackmail him that I will show my mummy everything.that knew he was the one that why I decided to play along.
That have been hearing my father flirt with young girls by my neigbour,so decided to use lucy's blackberry to chat.Iwas even trying to give him clue that am the one chatting but he was engrossed in dirty talk.if you say anything to mummy u re in soup will just tell her eVerything.
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by hapheeyxz: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
betterpikin28:
If am the daughter I will blackmail him that I will show my mummy everything.that knew he was the one that why I decided to play along.
That have been hearing my father flirt with young girls by my neigbour,so decided to use lucy's blackberry to chat.Iwas even trying to give him clue that am the one chatting but he was engrossed in dirty talk.if you say anything to mummy u re in soup will just tell her eVerything.
Chai.... i carry yansh give uuuuu......
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by hapheeyxz: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gidoka:
if am d girls father I will change immediately... I was just testing u, so dis is what u do abi....??
U and betterpikin28.... hmmmmm!!! I salute u both.

1 Like

Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by jamex93(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Baba na mercy ooooo

Ur pikin
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
the people above has killed me with laugh ooo.. I carry yash give you ooo
Re: See Gobe!!!! Conversation Between Dad And Daughter On Bbm Chat..... by betterpikin28(f): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2016
hapheeyxz:

U and betterpikin28.... hmmmmm!!! I salute u both.
Lol Abi now

(1) (Reply)

bla / Is She Supposed To Tell Me She Is On Her Period??? / Am Tired Of Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.