Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day (621 Views)

Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by obask(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Valentine's day is a day to celebrate and express love in the most meaningful way possible.but I truly believe we all can make the world a better place to live with d little we have and adding smiles to the face of those who needs it most.. Extending my love to these ones really made my day worth the while.I have learn to give not because I have, but because I know how it feels to have nothing
All thanks to God Almighty and all those who gave unconditionally.................Pls let spread the true love around, because I believe Generosity come from the heart and not from wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by RoyalBlak007: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Spread the word!...Show some Love.....to everyone who needs to be loved..... cool

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by iykekelvins(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by Emac34: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
this was supposed to be Val not all this shiit have been seeing or hearing

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by AfroKnight: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thumbs up man.

Blessings!

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by boboLIL(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Some people do help the less privlege just to show off....

U did well... May God bless you

Buh you don't have to show us.... Ur blessing is from God not from humans...

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by CaroLyner(f): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:

theres nothing bad in sharing the pictures.Abeg.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by boboLIL(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
theres nothing bad in sharing the pictures.Abeg.
na true... Buh this modern era has spoilt the good intentions...
Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
undecided
Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by vault(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2016
nice one man..... leadership needs loads of you

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2016
boboLIL:

Na wa o!
Charity they say begins at home tho'. cool
Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by MizTyna(f): 12:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Niceee!

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Spend His Val Day by makawhyworld(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Life, they say begins with love. Love ... The key element that can make a unique difference if properly channelled. Often time, we fear to show dis God's given gift jst because we r selfish or afraid of not bn loved bck.
I praise and cherish those selfless heart who have not only logically thought about showing some love but physically accomplished it in their own small (unique) way.
They have only reminded us of the key element we neglect most..... The valueless tressure that can change a soul positively...... Irrespective of the tym. I knw and i believe if we all emulate this empathic attitudes, the world will be a better place for me nd u.
#thumpsUp
#Happy val_ued u..... Have a splendid week

(1) (Reply)

4 P*nis Enlar.gement Red Flags You Must Not Ignore! / I Need A Serious Relationship / How True Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.