Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World (9411 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by cckris: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
dammytosh:

Do something useful with ur life now while u can

This is how Daddy started and have nothin to show for it.
you know how miserable you & other descendants of your SECRET SOCIETY FATHER are.
true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
cckris:

you know how miserable you & other descendants of your SECRET SOCIETY FATHER are.
true or false?

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Mykelpato(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin This thread too sweet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by zibi2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why zomb angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Cjrane2: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Naija will shine eye after Buhari has completely ruined all its economic future by 2019.
It appears Fela was right. Black people are "original sufferheads". They will always suffer in poverty from bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by tigerclaws: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
mrjangaweed:
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon a useless bastard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency a dullard only fit for cattle ranch and bastard kunu drinking useless vulture demon.

happy new week my fifu grin

a nice way to start the week cheesy
lol
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Ekpeitit(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=ishiamu post=42932247][/quote]
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Ekpeitit(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2019
And who is your father?
At least we know who Buhari is.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by gawu1: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrjangaweed:

Nope i won't

I will continue killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally it's a task bestowed to me by my ancestors grin
"I Will continue killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally...", so said a nonentity nairaland keyboard wailer.
Anyway, since killing Buhari on nairaland makes you feel important, you can as well continue. l know those your ancestors must be proud of this your achievement. tongue
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by AndyCaro(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
very good man
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ishiamu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=80991817][/quote]

angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mbos: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flexherbal:
I think we should show our new president some respect

he should simply resign.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 7:09am On May 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by lilbarracuda(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
Cjrane2:
Naija will shine eye after Buhari has completely ruined all its economic future by 2019.
It appears Fela was right. Black people are "original sufferheads". They will always suffer in poverty from bad leaders.
grin
Cjrane2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Lose Two Members To PDP In Benue State House Of Assembly / Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Addax’s Latest Oil Discovery Is Not Good News For Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.