Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? (7766 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2016
i attended my church programme titled 'Romeo and Juliet'.I had a lot of fun.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by ladyF(f): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2016
It's Monday, February 15. Let us move on na biko grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by popesam1(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
I propose to Lady F
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
My gf came over.....we bleeped lyk neva before
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by xreal: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2016
I did all I do on a normal Sunday.

I made sure I never wore a cloth having a touch of Red or White.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by obiorathesubtle: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2016
I came back from church at 12:15

I spent time chatting and ish..

Then I left for a brothel at 8:45, I _fucked till about 11pm, I almost couldn't feel my dick and my balls hurt like crazy..

Best day ever!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by ladyF(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2016
popesam1:
I propose to Lady F
lol

I do kiss
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by RoyalBlak007: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Still feeling the hang-over sad ......i did some nasty.....nasty stuff you can ever imagine
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by naijaboiy: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
I read my books. undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Ginaz(f): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
I was home all day with ma mom, she was ma val! kiss
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by RoyalBlak007: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
What happened to the "boo" part
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by CaroLyner(f): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Mixtape!
picked-up some specialty foods: cheese, french bread, wine, then enjoyed it in front of the fire place.
Spa Day! Picked up bubble bath, body scrub,
candles..
Created a movie theater at home:
popcorn, soda,and old time movies Got danish, Paris
style.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Ginaz(f): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

What happened to the "boo" part

He didn't take me out, and I understand. I wasn't bitter and besides, it's not a must. We talked and laughed on phone, its not right but its OK. smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
kept it holy really until around past 11 when boo returned from her shift... The rest na story grin. Woke up some 30 mins ago, it was a looong night cheesy Missed my early morning routines already but I think last night was worth it wink
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Op u dont wanna knw!!!!
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by RoyalBlak007: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:

He didn't take me out, and I understand. I wasn't bitter and besides, it's not a must. We talked and laughed on phone, its not right but its OK. smiley
Every girl should learn to be like Ginaz , she understands.. cool...one bottle for you!

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by popesam1(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2016
ladyF:
lol
I do kiss
Awww. You're so sweet
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:

no fvcking way, say it ain't so!!

damn it girl, don't u know me?

u must not know bout me, u must not know bout me
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
I read my books. undecided
you didn't go out with your gf?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Ginaz(f): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

no fvcking way, say it ain't so!!

damn it girl, don't u know me?

u must not know bout me, u must not know bout me

What are you saying
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Liljeez:
My gf came over.....we bleeped lyk neva before
really?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
you didn't go out with your gf?
I did that on Friday.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I came back from church at 12:15

I spent time chatting and ish..

Then I left for a brothel at 8:45, I _fucked till about 11pm, I almost couldn't feel my dick and my balls hurt like crazy..

Best day ever!!
lmao
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:

What are you saying

What I'm tryna say Genie is, you shouldn't have been alone, technically.

I'm sure you've got so much luv to give
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

I did that on Friday.
okay.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
my friend was my val yesterday as well,she attended the programme with me.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
kept it holy really until around past 11 when boo returned from her shift... The rest na story grin. Woke up some 30 mins ago, it was a looong night cheesy Missed my early morning routines already but I think last night was worth it wink
hmmm
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
okay.
You've been asking us since. You no get boo?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

You've been asking us since. You no get boo?
lol,i no get boo oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,i no get boo oo
As you old reach? undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
really?
For real.....im telling u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim / Time To Marry My Girlfriend / Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.