Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy (1629 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2006
Yesterday was Hallowe'en and I went to a party at my friend's house. I had a great fun but then I did something nasty. I flirted with a guy who happens to be a very good friend of mine's favorite. I didn't do it intentionally, I just took it as a game. I shouldn't have allowed him to have such confidence with me. It happened that we were all in the same bed. I and he were in the middle. while my two friends were in the extremes. While he was sleeping he hugged me and my friend noticed it when she switched on the light. I didn't think it was something bad because I didn't return his affection. I just took advantage of the warm feeling and slept off. Now I am really confused and afraid that I have ruined our friendship. I went on MSN messenger and she totally ignored me. Knowing her character I know she has taken this matter too far. Please what should I do?
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by soulchild1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2006
Let me tell you something, for you calling her your best friend you didnt act at all as her best friend. A best friend is not supposed to start or play games with guys, you know exactly are your best friends favourite especially when you think that the friendship is more important to you. There are some certain "no-go's" in life: dont date your friends ex-boy/girlfriend, dont have something with any family members, not matter how far you are related to the person and others like your issue. You cant blame of taking it too far, because if you were in her shoes, you would act the same way, because she doesnt know that you are just playing a game.

My own philosophy is guys/girls come and go, but a friendship last.

I am sure, if you explain to her, how you felt about it - was just a game to you - and tell her you didnt mean to hurt her and she has cooled down, i am sure, if she is really your bestfriend, she will forget about it.

1 Like

Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by PeeDaVinci: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2006
if it were to be you, what would you have done with your friend, and even with that, since you know that your friend may not like it, it is better to hurt the guy in bed(by rejecting his affection) other than hurting your friend.
anyway, the havoc has been done
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by haywhy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
The guy is a playa & your friend should also do away from him. Flirting is a way of hypnotizing ladies and it works like charm for those who are good @ it. Imagine what could happen if no body switched on d light, Let your friend know what's up but do it face to face & not on phone or online. Don't be too serious while saying it or you come out like it was intentional & u saw it as a bad thing. Don't also be too unserious as you'll look shameless & bad.

1 Like

Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
haywhy:

Imagine what could happen if no body switched on d light
As I said I just slept between his arms. i enjoyed the comfort of him warm body. That's all. That was even the first time I had had something to do with him. I had never talked to him before. Yesterday we met each other and felt a sense of complicity between us. In bed he alternated his hugs to the girls but I never returned it to him. I know my position as well. I am not a free girl and definitely won't do anything that could compromise my relationship. We were sleeping in the same bed like good friends so I interpreted his gestures as a friend's.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Uche2nna(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2006
I do not know if I have the moral standing to judge you on this matter but I think you owe your friend an explanation if not an apology.And if you are good friends then you girls can find a way through this.As for thew guy oin question I guess he should take into considerations the feelings of his girlfriend! Bottomline is that U should not allow this kind of thing to happen again.It is too close for comfort!
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by haywhy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
Pls no hurt intended!!! But somefin culd honestly happen  wink because that is what hypnosis is all about. You wouldn't know what's up! Once again  no hurt intended!!!

Uche2nna:

Bottomline is that U should not allow this kind of thing to happen again.It is too close for comfort!
UUUUUUUUUUUUCCHHHHEEEEEEEE, ur tooo funny
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Uche2nna(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2006
Dont you think oit is too close for comfort to sleep on the same bed with somebody you just flirted with a couple of minute ago.Shit can and will always happen grin grin grin
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by haywhy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2006
Uche don't remove cloth from d body of that truth or else it'll be naked ooo wink
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Uche2nna(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2006
Uche2nna:

As for thew guy oin question I guess he should take into considerations the feelings of his girlfriend!
they are not dating. But he is aware of my friend's feelings for him!
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by osegwu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
Well,it has happened and thee is nothing anybody can do about it. My first advice to you
is to try build up trust between your friend and you. From the look of it there is no trust between you two. I do sleep with my Lady's friend alone in the house, nothing ever happened and my Lady is aware and don't get suspicious about it. Its all about trust.

Secondly, try and see your friend one on one not on the Phone or on-line, make her realize exactly what you just told us , i am very sure she will understand if your claim of you two been an item is true.

And the guy, the guy is definitely not a good one and the earlier your friend do away with him the better cos he is definitely going to wreck havoc in all her relationship, you know? cos he is not a rational and logical guy. He is definitely going to do it again if not to you, to some other female friends and to some of the Ladies he is definitely going to record a high level of SUCCESS.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by chinda3: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster

did u flirt wt ur friend's lover?or is d favourite guy just a friend to her?cos u used the word favourite guy,not lover
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by SamMilla1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
michelin89:

Yesterday was Hallowe'en and I went to a party at my friend's house. I had a great fun but then I did something nasty. I flirted with a guy who happens to be a very good friend of mine's favorite. I didn't do it intentionally, I just took it as a game. I shouldn't have allowed him to have such confidence with me. It happened that we were all in the same bed. I and he were in the middle. while my two friends were in the extremes. While he was sleeping he hugged me and my friend noticed it when she switched on the light. I didn't think it was something bad because I didn't return his affection. I just took advantage of the warm feeling and slept off. Now I am really confused and afraid that I have ruined our friendship. I went on MSN messenger and she totally ignored me. Knowing her character I know she has taken this matter too far. Please what should I do?

@poster
Having known who you are for sometime now, though online, I truly believe your story. I have been with nairaland for a long time now, infact this is my 1700th post here (so i dedicate it to the course of your happiness) and i know that some of the replies you will get here will bring tears to your eyes if you are not strong. It doesnt mean that the senders are bad or wrong but every body has a different version of the same story.
Believe me , what happened that night will change your life and will be engraved in your mind for the rest of your life. Free your mind since you have no intention of snatching him from your friend.
michelin89:

they are not dating. But he is aware of my friend's feelings for him!
Secondly, withdraw that statement, it could escalate the whole thing. You brought this issue up and you said that it was an unfortunate incident. Dont beg your friend, don't give her that edge to put you on her debt list. She will eventually come along when things quieten down. Then make her understand that it has happened and will not happen again. She will understand.  Good luck.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by opokonwa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster
What exactly were y'all doing finding yourselves on the same bed?
And expecting nothing to happen??
Some scenarios should not be encouraged in the 1st place.
We (humans) are neither saints nor stones.
I wouldn't allow my girl on the same bed with my best friend no matter how castrated he is.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by chukwukaa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
just be sure of yourself.simple and leave the rest to God.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by hammers(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
@michelin89

wetin man no wat chop make im no smell am grin grin
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
hammers:

@michelin89

wetin man no what chop make im no smell am grin grin

buahahahahahhahahh grin grin grin
chai, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is fasinating grin grin

dont worry dear,,,,,,,,,,the bad air will soon blow pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

but if the guy wants u
and u want him
then chup the banana grin
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
infact bone ur friend shocked
and chup the sweet potato by ur sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by PERVERT9: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
michelin tyre michelin89,are you sure you have told this "honourable"house all that transpired between you and that guy?me i smell rat o
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
Haba people. This story don teyyyyy. Even sef that my friend don forget the thing long time ago. wink

Anyways, I appreciate all your comments, even the belated ones.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
oh shit shocked,
ok so wat happend?
did u chup the banana shocked grin grin grin grin
as ur friend no soji her sef quick wink?
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by zheroes(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ michelin89,

you did absolutely nothing WRONG.

reason: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy

it simply means she has a good number of them, so ride on, both of you are in the game.
Re: I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy by PERVERT9: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
michelin89:

Haba people. This story don teyyyyy. Even sef that my friend don forget the thing long time ago. wink

Anyways, I appreciate all your comments, even the belated ones.
its true say the tory don tey but as the case still dey fresh before this honourable house,i put it to you say you chopulate the guy banana plantain,are you guilty or not guilty?

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover / This Madness, Why Me God? / Rock Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.