Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,355 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (61507 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by P0intBlank(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm not bitter, what I gave and what I got is not the issue here. There is nothing wrong in giving a buddy a used item but packaging a fairly used outdated item for VAL's present is what I find strange.

No one is complaining about the money or costs. That money could have gotten a new phone (not necessarily an iPhone). The same money could have also gotten a brand new Gucci wristwatch or something.

Would you accept UK used shirt from your boyfriend as Val's gift?

The receiver ain't complaining. Why bother? Besides she knows her man. I'll rather have a used Iphone than a new Tecno.

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by tico1212(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariyike23:

lmao,no..i jes decided to be the blind myself.. grin grin grin
That one self dey..... you look gorgeous @ur dp
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Glo4issy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Common iphone 4S undecidedmtchwwwww
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Cavenchy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariyike23:

You jes cracked me up ril bad.. Yes maam.. Wateva yu say

At least you ended it on a humorous note. Maturity right there.

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by midasbliss(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nche95:
you, what did you get for me? nothing.. #skinnydude
Lol skinny... I fear oh... what happened to skinny?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by AfroKnight: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
But babes sha. iPhone 4s in 2016? Why not 5s at least?

Well, I still salute her generosity and the heart behind her giving. She is way better than some of these hungry Nairaland chicks who buy fake singlets for their boyfriends while expecting smart phones.

I'm not surprised those hungry ladies are attacking the OP and his babe. In their eyes, this young lady has done the unthinkable. Poverty is bad.

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by midasbliss(f): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nche95:
those BANanas gave me 8 days ban. just because i was performing my duty, as a member of Name checkers association

I trust you... troublemaker grin

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by horladmejy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
people has killed him with bad mouth
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nche95(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
midasbliss:

i'm not o
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by midasbliss(f): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nche95:
i'm not o

Lol... I don't need Ur opinion tongue
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by OneManLegion(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sapiosexual, you don't have to return every attack; most times, it's better to exercise restraint in the face of provocation than showing how good you are at using vitriols.
Just advice tho'.

P.S. Don't troll me; because I won't do what I just preached above.

3 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by holusormi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
francababy:

You are bored on a Monday afternoon. It's obvious u are jobless. If i say get a job, I know u can't. So unqualified. If u sleep around with employers to get one, u can't keep it because u r so inefficient.

Punchline!!!

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nche95(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
midasbliss:

i'm not o
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by daphid25(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
P0intBlank:

The receiver ain't complaining. Why bother? Besides she knows her man. I'll rather have a used Iphone than a new Tecno.
hmm, really?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nche95(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
midasbliss:

Lol... I don't need Ur opinion tongue
lol.. what do you have for me?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Sammyblaq(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op u just dey harsh.
You gave, you recieved. Good one.

Not all comments are abusive as written but just to pull ur legs. Be happy Joor.

Person no dey carry you play

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ronaldbecky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yeah, she really did. I didn't actually expect anything from her cos she regularly gives me gifts.
u r a mad man....why showin us d phone...no nid cus she has always b given out...is jus beliitle her...dat wod av b beta if she is jus a random girl..op no insult
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by shulamitewoman(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Oh I thought it's 2009. Even if she got me a pencil, i would glory in it.My Xperia phone is costlier but this has become more valuable, besides, it's not about the quality of the phone.
What did urs get you?
You actually sound like ur not used to receiving gifts from ur bae. Take heart broh, i can relate.
y nt leave all dis abusive words and enjoy ur new phone..u sound childish..smh
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ABEngine(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lesson: Find a girl, define a purposeful relationship, treat her like a queen (every lady is someone's queen) but be exceptional with her. To God who made man, your status with her will marvel kings. There are no perfect gifts but those giving out of undiluted affection and I got mine.

Gentlemen permit me to brag for just a minute, I got a brand new IPad mini 3 64G Gold with love from my Cameroonian pearl. What I gave to her? Love, time and affection. Gifting no be new thing but when done in new ways generates breathe taking results.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by shulamitewoman(f): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

she asked you a simple question, a humble answer would have shamed her... learn to be humble, and dont speak harshly to other girls just because you have a girlfriend... your deal is not sealed yet... Tables turn!
infact I love u 4dis comment..lol sum guys can be rude
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by gahdfrey(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I couldn't have asked for a better valentine gift as my babe of life showered me with an iPhone 4s.
She has really been more than words to me.
This is also an eye opener to us all, if you value someone, you would go the extra mile to make him/her special. Needless to say, my babe values me and knows my worth and she has demonstrated it times without number. Love you babe.
iphone 4s....for 2016......lol

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by gahdfrey(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I couldn't have asked for a better valentine gift as my babe of life showered me with an iPhone 4s.
She has really been more than words to me.
This is also an eye opener to us all, if you value someone, you would go the extra mile to make him/her special. Needless to say, my babe values me and knows my worth and she has demonstrated it times without number. Love you babe.
iphone 4s....for 2016......lol anyways half bread is better than none

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Oh I thought it's 2009. Even if she got me a pencil, i would glory in it.My Xperia phone is costlier but this has become more valuable, besides, it's not about the quality of the phone.
What did urs get you?
You actually sound like ur not used to receiving gifts from ur bae. Take heart broh, i can relate.

Stop going about asking ppl what their significant other got them. U're not the first person receiving a gift.. And trust me, several ppl have received a lot more than what u got. So, why exactly did u bring urs here? . Nobody cares... Really.

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ernecy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Sorry to ask, is your girlfriend a sugar mummy? grin
why dis kind question grin cheesy grin grin

Girlfriend is girlfriend o, age is jus number
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

she asked you a simple question, a humble answer would have shamed her... learn to be humble, and dont speak harshly to other girls just because you have a girlfriend... your deal is not sealed yet... Tables turn!

Exactly! I actually don't even see the big deal in the present. For all the world, he doesn't even know how she got it. Might have been a gift to her from some other guy . Girls receive gifts a whole lot... Or she might have got it at a fairly cheap price.. The possibilities are plenty. And he's coming here to flaunt it.

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Exactly! I actually don't even see the big deal in the present. For all the world, he doesn't even know how she got it. Might have been a gift to her from some other guy . Girls receive gifts a whole lot... Or she might have got it at a fairly cheap price.. The possibilities are plenty. And he's coming here to flaunt it.

lol... please let's allow him enjoy.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Diamondqueen(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

No ma, she is not, shez in her mid twenties and running her PhD.
Sorry to say, not all Nigerian girls are low lifers or broke asses like you.

thumbs up
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

lol... please let's allow him enjoy.

Yes.. He should enjoy it.. But the manner in which he's going about bashing ppl on the thread is actually uncalled for.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
IPhone 4s guy park well apple is set to release iPhone 7
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chai!!!

What a thread full of illogical responses undecided

3 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by vanessakhay: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
iphone 4s is sold for 10,500 here at onitsha

it's not a big deal
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.