Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (61534 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Nigeria girls are romantic cheesy

Correction *some* alot are opportunist but few are caring goddesses
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by wristbangle: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sapiosexual1, abeg leave those negative comments

Your bae try jawe cool

Meanwhile my gf got me 2nd hand boxer/singlets yesterday crycry I will send her parking out of my life this evening.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Thanks pal

Does she have a sister not because of the gift but because of where her heart is
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Jacko1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wahs d screensize.... D screen size is the only put off i had for it.... Neva knew its dis big.... Looks 5 inches... If i knew its 5 inches walai i fo buy am and at less than 20k.... E plenty die

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Thanks man, I appreciate. Sarcasm with a tinge of jealousy doesn't qualify a question as simple.
Well, I'm not gonna turn the tables (cos that's the only way the tables can turn). Our wedding pictures would come up in this section before the year runs out. That I described her as GF shouldn't mean just GF, another person would describe her as fiancée.

i get you bro, but we both can agree on the power of a mild answer, especially when least expected.
please beep me when the pictures are out. free jollof!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
angry
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
pcguru1:

It doesn't matter the fact a girl went out of her way to do that is enough for me, besides we guys don't talk like this , just be happy for a niggah.

Dont mind the nigga,i have never seen where a guy opens his mouth carelessly to spit nonsense,im sure his babe gave him nuffing rada she asked for a gift..

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by necosla016(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wowwww that's really nice.... ya a lucky dude to have such a wonderful babe. Happy for you wink
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
pcguru1:

It doesn't matter the fact a girl went out of her way to do that is enough for me, besides we guys don't talk like this , just be happy for a niggah.

Honestly, I commend the babe, she tried, but I don't expect a PhD student of 25 years, smart and intelligent as described by the OP to present such. Its either OP has no phone or something.

I'd gladly appreciate a N100 pen over a fairly used outdated phone. It doesn't matter whether it is iPhone or not. Truth is the phone looks so old, battered and dejected. Such should not be given out as a VAL's gift.

14 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin[quote][/quote]
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by cardoctor(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Very shameful.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by tritt(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hope that phone came with a manual....

3 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Hehehehe thanks man. Noted! Nairalanders would get an open IV
great! i wont eat much
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Honestly, I commend the babe, she tried, but I don't expect a PhD student of 25 years, smart and intelligent as described by the OP to present such. Its either OP has no phone or something.

I'd gladly appreciate a N100 pen over a fairly used outdated phone. It doesn't matter whether it is iPhone or not. Truth is the phone looks so old, battered and dejected. Such should not be given out as a VAL's gift.

one question? y are u this pained or bitter? Second question,are you a guy or someone that wears trousers and boxers claiming the male gender? final and last question,what did you get on val's day or beta still what did you give out? Borrow sense bro or better still receive sense ijn

5 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

My Babe gave me a fake wallet as gift, 3 years now it's the only wallet I've been using all my life , its wore out but I'd rather fix it than get a new one because its not about the gift but the memory and thought behind it. One day a Babe will give a 10 naira Biro and you will never replace it because that Biro would mean a whole lot. I think it's because you're an iPhone person

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by morganacanta: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
That phone looks like a second hand
The girl is probably an olosho sleeping with guys for money .

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by midasbliss(f): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
SolexxBarry:
..........and mine gave me a roll-on embarassed cry

lol... look at the heart not the gift...
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
morganacanta:
Why ?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
morganacanta:

just like your gurlfrend huh? One advice from a sister to you,stop dating hungry gurls bro so you can see that not every gurl is going to end up like your pocket sucking babe.. Thank me for the advice later

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by litaninja(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
*checks Calendar*
yea,its still 2016...

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
pcguru1:

I ain't doing PHD at the end of the day, what's the essence, unless your field is science then I can say sure, wasted too much cash on education time for my brain to pay back.

lol..i wanna do phd in criminology.. i have my llb,bl and llm now but i have these feeling that once i get deep into practice,i wont have the time to do it

2 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by shevon: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3403669_photogrid1455520680423_jpegbd99a056e3f684e34413e39917f03e1e
It does not look new. Is it UK used? undecided
No mind me, I just dey beef you cos I not get anything for valentine grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by MizTyna(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
An iPhone4? 2016?
Why not sell it, add lil money and go for infinix hot 2?
You're so wicked!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by MizTyna(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
An iPhone4? 2016?
Why not sell it, add lil money and go for infinix hot 2?
You're so wicked!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by bahlow87(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
If your girlfriend trust you you're ugly.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariyike23:

one question? y are u this pained or bitter? Second question,are you a guy or someone that wears trousers and boxers claiming the male gender? final and last question,what did you get on val's day or beta still what did you give out? Borrow sense bro or better still receive sense ijn

I'm not bitter, what I gave and what I got is not the issue here. There is nothing wrong in giving a buddy a used item but packaging a fairly used outdated item for VAL's present is what I find strange.

No one is complaining about the money or costs. That money could have gotten a new phone (not necessarily an iPhone). The same money could have also gotten a brand new Gucci wristwatch or something.

Would you accept UK used shirt from your boyfriend as Val's gift?

5 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by kentro201: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bro,I don't believe your story,you can't be using costlier phone than 4s nd ur Gf gets u a lower and lesser phone...And that phone is not even new..its 2016 its not by force getting a gift,dinner or even a movie together is better than hving an unworthy gift from your partner..#justsaying

5 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariyike23:

lol..i wanna do phd in criminology.. i have my llb,bl and llm now but i have these feeling that once i get deep into practice,i wont have the time to do it

Pls do it abroad and stay there. You'd appreciate the practice more there .
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by lakezone67(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Lol, for real man. Some Nigerian babes actually know wosup.
Like mine grin
sapiosexual1:

Lol, for real man. Some Nigerian babes actually know wosup.
Like mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.