Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,811 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Time For You To Get Married!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time For You To Get Married!! (442 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / First Time For Vicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For You To Get Married!! by Wohlstand: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its our covenant day of marital breakthroughs, are you searching for the right partner in these days of gross infidelity

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on line and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

Re: Time For You To Get Married!! by vicstar(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
am not searching for partner but 5million only cry
Re: Time For You To Get Married!! by marigold05(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Time For You To Get Married!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Time for me to get RICh wink
Re: Time For You To Get Married!! by midehi2(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: Time For You To Get Married!! by Wohlstand: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2016
if you would require directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on enquiry@wohlstand.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

For Bankers / Two Must Become One: You Can Not Walk With One Leg / Your Parents Are Nigerians To The Core If They Did This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.