Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Babe That Stole My Tablet And Phone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Babe That Stole My Tablet And Phone. (880 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Babe That Stole My Tablet And Phone. by bobofati(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Someone broke into my room and stole my tablet (Samsung galaxy tab 3) and phone (Techno H5) in June 2015. i just logged into my drop box account and realized i have too many pictures, on viewing the pictures i realized a babe has been snapping several pictures and the pictures automatically get uploaded to my drop box account. I want to put her pictures here so i can expose the thief, but on a second thought am not sure if she is the actual thief or the tablet was sold to her by the thief. Nairalanders should i upload her pictures?
Re: The Babe That Stole My Tablet And Phone. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where's d pix
Re: The Babe That Stole My Tablet And Phone. by missKiffy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Upload the pix, at least someone might know her. People also need to be careful before buying items anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Six Nigerians Arrested Over ATM Scam In Ghana / Nigerian Faces Life Jail Term In Australia For Importing Drugs / How To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is Into Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.