Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi (30460 Views)

"Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by aleeyus(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
You people should close your M cuz you dont know what is happening in north, just K. Y. M. S. (keep, your, mouth, shot)
BishopMagic:

Nah me start boko haram?

No be wetin dem see for Arab land dem dey copy

Dey there they deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by ritababe(f): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
he learnt his lesson, or you want Nigeria to appear on front-page of BBC again? guy think well.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by viktor01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
What's ya point.?
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by AroOkigbo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
I would have said that the OP is very useless, then it occurred to me that he is yet to watch the video recording of the event.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by WIZGUY69(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin. See fake news.

The incident yesterday happened in jabi area of abuja, obafemi way was never blocked by mfm, even though its their regional HQ, they team of the church were only diverting cars not blocking the way.

5 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Okemmuo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dis Op is high on expired drugs

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by babafirst(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Was there an alternative route in Zaria?

Convoy blocked by MFN members holding sticks and cutlasses threatening the COAS convoy?

Can you throw more light on how the convoy was blocked please?

B4 i shut u up finally for this dead logic.
Thank you for this.MFM did not block the road issuing threats.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
who did this to you? I need. to see the Dr that replaced your brain with mosquito lap in the major brain transplant last night
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by babafirst(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
AroOkigbo:
I would have said that the OP is very useless, then it occurred to me that he is yet to watch the video recording of the event.
You can still call him useless.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by blackboy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP please clarify the Mountain of Fire church ? If it is the one at Utako if you live in Abuja and are a open clean heartes forgiving and with love irrespextive of religion person you would know its not only Mountain of Fire on that road and similar things happen on Sundays and Fridays in Abuja.

2. Road Safety,, Nigerian Army , the NPF and DSS codorne off the road for security reseasons which he himself is aware of since the attacks on Churches in Abuja by Book Haram when they started.

I have never supported what happened to the Shites after I read and saw videos of what transpired and in some cases like when the soldiers went to Al Zaky's compound and their actions there I condemned on social media.

I'm a Christian not dogmatic, brainwashed , a zombie nor a tribalistic bigot or religious fanatic. I keep an open mind. My best friends have been from other ethnic group than mine and my family have had best friends that have been Moslems.

I'm not hating but learn not to bring religion in for hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by ACHIEVERBA: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bros, you don't have any point here......if those shiites had approached issue sensibly we would't be talking about this

BishopMagic:

Are you defending the massacre of civilians because they opposed traffic?

If so next time my route is blocked in Abuja around Area 1 by Muslims praying on the road I will simply put it on full gear and blast through them

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by johnoris(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

If so next time my route is blocked in Abuja around Area 1 by Muslims praying on the road I will simply put it on full gear and blast through them
shvt up joorrr.... U guyz r just talkin out of point.... Even if nah USArmy..... Anytin can appen..... If u were d 1 on d road and a car blocked ur car deliberately... Nd saying all sort.... Wud u av acted like jesus? Abegiiii.... Even d whole shites killing bruohaha u guyz knw nottin abt it
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by shreck(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Block the road and die, excess my foot.
Nigerian constitution allows you to impose arbitrary blockage of public facility abi.
It addles the head how some of you people think.
You carry machetes and broken bottles and commander public facilities ment for all,and even turn/morph to behave like the murderous God you claim to serve.
You people will continue to meet your Waterloo from soldiers bullet.
Them never carry una do target practice reach abi.
Accommodate your excess, you see how your blob of tissue stuffed in that melting cranium works.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Candybob(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is this kind of stupid thread created by dullard extremists Op, that those extremist imams use for brainwashing of their gullible sheepish followers!
Dunderhead you better go and find something meaningful to do that will help improve your fly infested desert!

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by shreck(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
How many times do they block roads in Iran where their following originates from.
Headbangers, continue taking drugs carry your maqurade of a god to block road,other users of those public facilities will continue to shot first and ask questions later.
Where is it written in the quaran/bible that believers will now run amock on public space and arbitrarily impose their faith on others.
And your open tread here to continue your display of degenerate way of life.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by shreck(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
You haven't left the shores of Nigeria and you are thinking like this, by the time you come visit yamen/Afghanistan.
You will be demented.
Your head needs to be looped off.
This is how this types of headless chickens turn up even on social networks.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Felix6: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
[thank you chairman, i was also at utako and i saw every every, there was an alternative route which the traffic unit of the church dligently controlD. See fake news.

The incident yesterday happened in jabi area of abuja, obafemi way was never blocked by mfm, even though its their regional HQ, they team of the church were only diverting cars not blocking the way. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

I doont fink he is defending anyone but being logical and askn d right questn......what did op mean dat mounting of fire members blocked d COAS?.....coz I tink d two incidence is different in context

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by blackpanda: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
TippyTop:

Its still early days yet, Burutai is known for organising killer squads to visit any one blocking his path, El-Zakzaky is a prime example.
Burutai's men didn't just kill shiites on the road, they went to shiite compound to continue their killing spree.
All fingers crossed for the members of "mount of fire" church.

GEJ's vehicle was stoned in Katsina and Bauchi, not one person died, repeat not one person died when his vehicle was stoned and blocked.

Buhari was also stoned in the east, so whats your point
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by TippyTop(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Buhari was also stoned in the east, so whats your point

How many died?

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by jonnieoneng: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Convoy blocked by MFN members holding sticks and cutlasses threatening the COAS convoy?

Bros u for no even join issues with d guy.He is only trying to create another dimension to the Shiite massacre.It is known worldwide how peaceful Christians are.The road at Mfm was blocked to prevent BH attacks.The op ahould sharrap!!!!! no offence.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by blackpanda: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
TippyTop:

How many died?

None. Zero!
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by owumzy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please be reasonable and civilized when writing for public consumption.
Does this logic in your writing make any sense to you?
One can only conclude that you are an extremist using the social media to propagate your belief.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by tochez24(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by AbdulHussein: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

It was not the first time in Zaria soldiers have attacked a peaceful Shia procession. In 2014 under the Jonathan government, soldiers had killed Shia followers of the Islamic movement. And that time no one in the procession had a toothpick.

The difference is in 2015, the Shia of the IMN were angry and protesting by blocking the road the previous killings.

Another big difference is under Jonathan there was no preplanned attack and the killings on the road ended on the road. In 2015 under El Rufai and Buhari, Buratai's men went further to escalate the incident to waste more innocent lives. They attacked the Hussaibiyyah, the house of Sheikh Zakzaky, the cemetery of the IMN and the Fudiyyah schools.

In Abuja last Sunday, Buratai did not even bother to ask the church members to clear road for him to pass. He simply diverted. He could have done the same thing in Zaria to protect lives especially when he knew some angry youth wielding sticks and stones were in the procession that contained women and children. But instead we saw a staged appeal to inflame a provocation and justify the use of force. Not content with the number killed on the road, they went ahead to attack other places belonging to the IMN filled with hundreds of people.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by AbdulHussein: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
It was not the first time in Zaria soldiers have attacked a peaceful Shia procession. In 2014 under the Jonathan government, soldiers had killed Shia followers of the Islamic movement. And that time no one in the procession had a toothpick.

The difference is in 2015, the Shia of the IMN were angry and protesting by blocking the road the previous killings.

Another big difference is under Jonathan there was no preplanned attack and the killings on the road ended on the road. In 2015 under El Rufai and Buhari, Buratai's men went further to escalate the incident to waste more innocent lives. They attacked the Hussaibiyyah, the house of Sheikh Zakzaky, the cemetery of the IMN and the Fudiyyah schools.

In Abuja last Sunday, Buratai did not even bother to ask the church members to clear road for him to pass. He simply diverted. He could have done the same thing in Zaria to protect lives especially when he knew some angry youth wielding sticks and stones were in the procession that contained women and children. But instead we saw a staged appeal to inflame a provocation and justify the use of force. Not content with the number killed on the road, they went ahead to attack other places belonging to the IMN filled with hundreds of people.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by carinmom(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Leave the mischievous op jare, i bet he's never been to Zaria in his entire miserable life. He didn't know that there was no alternative road for Buratai to follow except that single road they barricaded.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Toktee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
AbdulHussein:

Via
Elbinawi IMN spokeman

https://elbinawi./2016/02/15/nigerian-army-chief-buratais-convoy-was-blocked-in-abuja-yesterday-14th-02-2016/
Extremist everywhere in Nigeria,how many youths did you see carrying Aks yesterday,yes he diverted and not turned back cos there was a diversion,was there any diversion in zaria?
How many people in Nigeria complained that xtians created a state inside state?
How many xtian youths you see carrying arms blocking high ways inthe name of procession?
Take out islam Igbos and the world will be a better place to be.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by alaskido(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
We saw the video of the Zaira shooting. The muslims walked up to the senior officers and was discussing with them and touching their uniforms. MFM did no such thing and I believe they did not block the entire road.

You should understand that Nigeria is hot and boiling with Boko Haram and you cannot differentiate Boko Haram from the northerners/Muslims because they are the same but you can differentiate a Christian from a Muslim.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Please, calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land / Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.