Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine (35717 Views)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by ceejay80s(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dinirojones:
totally agree with u bro.....those guys are worst than animals...

I hate them to the extent that u go put lion in cage 1 and police in cage 2 and u ask me to enter any cage of my choice, I swear I go choose cage 1,
Na person we never see police case na him dey get pity for dem.

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by BeardedMeat(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dieumerci:
RIP Officer.
I remember him for just one thing and it's something good.
cry cry cry cry My brother me too! I couldn't hold back my tears when I heard the news this morning. That man did me a good turn few years back when he was 2IC in SFU ikoyi. A private company I worked meritoriously for and quit to do my own business didn't find it pleasant because they felt threatened by the success somebody like would record working for myself came after me 7monts later with all manners of spurious allegations just to break my spirit, it was this man that stood up in my defence and my former company even offered to settle the matter out of court because all odds were against them!

This man never asked me for kobo, I never offered him kobo. Death is an inevitable end! My only regret now is that I never got the opportunity to appreciate him for what he did for me cos I wanted to surprise him with something very Big that would shock him. And to think that just 2weeks ago, his matter was burning seriously in my thoughts! Now he is gone!

RIP Oga Ekpo! You will be sorely missed!

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by MrJK(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
RIP Osung . Very nice guy

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by ajebuter(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Awon aye @ work grin
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
KENTOREAL:
RIP...REST IN PEACE
Rest in kìnì ? He should go to hell, police wet no get pity, me too no get pity for dem
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
KENTOREAL:
RIP...REST IN PEACE
Rest in kìnì ? He should go to hell, police wet no get pity, me too no get pity for dem
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by glossy6(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
gallant soul ke? People go don swear for am tire. If you see the way they destroyed people houses, you will understand
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by fluffer(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
if you ask me na me hu I go ask
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by fluffer(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
stanbuggy:
Very sad. Is it that he drowned or was killed?

if you ask me na hu I go ask
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by nikkiking(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dinirojones:
Don't even feel pity for him sef undecided..........these are guys are wicked n cunny , always looking for ways to cheat and intimidate members of the public.....
sound like they "popo" really deal with u well well.

Lean to respect the dead.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Dhotseal(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dinirojones:
Don't even feel pity for him sef undecided..........these are guys are wicked n cunny , always looking for ways to cheat and intimidate members of the public.....

Hmmmm, I wouldn't gloat over the death of any person. Just saying!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
The lifeguards have many questions to answer.
From my experience as an ardent swimmer people don't just drown and die easily like that.
I also wanna presume the man was drunk.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by blezynetym(f): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Something must surely kill a man. Anywhere,anyway, anytime or any day. To the bereaved family, take heart. RIP gallant officer,

my submission. They killed him. Gbam!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
photos please undecided
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by HammerEvery(f): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good. One less triggerhappy bribe-chopping phool sent to hell.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by HammerEvery(f): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickyO:

What makes us human? Being humane.
A family is actually grieving now and this is all you've got to say. May you not die and have people say awful things about you. Or can you claim to have never stepped on another's toe?

Well.... May his soul rest in peace... Death is inevitable and it is, at least, good he died while having fun.

When they shoot unarmed protesters don't families grieve too?
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Ekpo led a team of officer to reclaim Police land at Morogbo area of Badagry that was sold to unsuspecting members of the public by some land grabbers.

....................and he died in an hotel in Ajah.........that is what I called "African Magic"

May His Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by trulies: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
A million ways to die in the west
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by suxkill: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
1000 ways to die!

Rip!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by MrJK(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rotentina:

....................and he died in an hotel in Ajah.........that is what I called "African Magic"

May His Soul Rest in Peace.

He lives close to the hotel. Peeps don't know the officer to judge him. Osung was a genuinely nice officer with integrity.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by egbojay: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
All those in d swimming pool conspired. It is a method used by cultist to kill during pool party in enugu. U don't drown in shallow water unless u hit ur head some where. Poliice una way no pure sha. Serve d dead man to d crocodile. He no longer count
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrJK:

He lives close to the hotel. Peeps don't know the officer to judge him. Osung was a genuinely nice officer with integrity.

What I mean was that, some evil people might have charmed him!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by josite: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
FLAKARIBE:
please be warned of the dangerous effect of alcohol intoxication and swimming pool don't mix well. if you want to indulge in one stay away from the other. I have certified a few like that. Rip oga popo.

correct.life guards and notice bpards at pool should warn folks not to swim if tired or drunk ,
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by timaare(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
I would have felt for him but I want to believe his wife is at home with his children probably waiting in hunger for daddy to come back. and there he was wit friends nd prostitutes enjoying an ungodly, irresponsible, grossly provoking life.

would I or would I not be wrong to say... HE GOT WAT HE DESERVE!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by vickylala239: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
An Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Area K Command, Lagos, ACP Osung Ekpo, has died in a swimming pool as he was celebrating the St. Valentine’s Day with some of his friends.

While detail of his death is still sketchy, sources said he died in a swimming pool of a popular hotel in Ajah area of Lagos during a hang-out with some friends. His corpse has since been deposited at the morgue, while investigations into his death is said to be ongoing.

Ekpo led a team of officer to reclaim Police land at Morogbo area of Badagry that was sold to unsuspecting members of the public by some land grabbers.

Daily Trust reports that the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Superintendent of Police, SP, Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus confirmed the death via text message that reads, “We lost him to the cold hands of death while he was swimming in a pool yesterday night. The command is mourning this indefatigable officer. May his gallant soul rest in perfect peace.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/15/police-assistant-commissioner-drowns-in-lagos-pool-while-celebrating-valentine-with-friends/

Okkk!!!

Is it does Ppl Dat use to collect 50naria from us on the road?

50nariq from innocent ppl
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by tjay007: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
cry cry cry cry My brother me too! I couldn't hold back my tears when I heard the news this morning. That man did me a good turn few years back when he was 2IC in SFU ikoyi. A private company I worked meritoriously for and quit to do my own business didn't find it pleasant because they felt threatened by the success somebody like would record working for myself came after me 7monts later with all manners of spurious allegations just to break my spirit, it was this man that stood up in my defence and my former company even offered to settle the matter out of court because all odds were against them!

This man never asked me for kobo, I never offered him kobo. Death is an inevitable end! My only regret now is that I never got the opportunity to appreciate him for what he did for me cos I wanted to surprise him with something very Big that would shock him. And to think that just 2weeks ago, his matter was burning seriously in my thoughts! Now he is gone!

RIP Oga Ekpo! You will be sorely missed!
he has a wife and very young kids; please, whatever you can do to appreciate him should be directed to his family. ACP EKPO was rare gem in the police force. if only we had more of his kind in the force, the nigerian police would be a different story. i knew him personally. REST IN PEACE ACP E.A. OSUNG EKPO

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by tjay007: 5:50am On Feb 16, 2016
timaare:
I would have felt for him but I want to believe his wife is at home with his children probably waiting in hunger for daddy to come back. and there he was wit friends nd prostitutes enjoying an ungodly, irresponsible, grossly provoking life.

would I or would I not be wrong to say... HE GOT WAT HE DESERVE!
please, always avoid the temptation joining the bandwagon spewing ish beyond your reach. his family lives very well. just because someone is a police officer dosen't codemn them to a stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by kobabe(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2016
what will he tell God
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by SOPIGO: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
menix:
How i wish Odin will create a pool for him in Valhalla...

Ur wife dey house lonely, u comot to flex alone bah..

Just Negodu...
Aro mate!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by BeardedMeat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
tjay007:

he has a wife and very young kids; please, whatever you can do to appreciate him should be directed to his family. ACP EKPO was rare gem in the police force. if only we had more of his kind in the force, the nigerian police would be a different story. i knew him personally. REST IN PEACE ACP E.A. OSUNG EKPO
Of course! Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.