Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Help...how Do I Cut Him Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help...how Do I Cut Him Off (1045 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / At Last I Cut My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have this childhood friend that has been of great disturbance to me lately. We grew up together as neighbours and this guy was a young,vibrant and versatile prospect for the future, He greatly detested idlenes. His astounding love for hustling led him to paying his 1st year school fees single-handedly without having to wait for his parents.
This guy was easy going and was the type that couldnt ask a girl out,talk more of touching a girl he is alone with, but he changed for the worse when he started dating a young girl of about 17, renowned for her legendary bed to bed tactics in our street. Before my friend and the girl started their relationship, she already had a child that doesn't have a father, because the four guys involved with her on the month she got pregnant vehemently denied. In our street,i could count about 17 guys that have slept with this girl, my friend's immediate younger brother has also slept with the same girl and the worst is that she spends for all this guys with the funds she gets from my friend, he practically submits every money he has to the girl,down to his house rent,he is curently homeless and have been squatting with some of our friends, while his mom has been having serious health issues due to the fact that she has been taking loans to send him to school,but now,everything he gets from the mom,he gives to the girl. In his extra bid to satisfy the girl financially, he started stealing, and has been caught 4 times. Recently his younger brothers mobilized themselves to the girl's house where he was staying and thorougly beat him up,but all this didnt make him change, some of us,(his friends) adviced him as well,instead he went to the girl and tabled everything we told him. First i thought it was foolish love, but am now begining to think it is spiritual since he has sold every valuable property he has and submitted the proceeds to the girl. His mom and every wellwisher have begged him to leave the girl, but he has refused. Since he resumed school, i have been feeding him because he came with nothing as his mom has vowed not to give him a dime till he leaves the girl, another annoying part is that he even calls her with my airtime. I have also been getting series of reports concerning how he goes about begging, just to get funds for airtime to call the girl. THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS HOW TO CUT HIM OFF. mature minds please
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kick the id1ot out of your house, warn him never to come around or near you again until he stop seeing the girl. That's how to cut him off from your life.
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Ginaz(f): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just tell him to go, nothing big about it. Since he has refused to listen to advise, cut him off by bluntly telling him you can no longer accommodate or tolerate him as a friend again. He is not your responsibility! He's a grown man!

There is a difference between rendering help to someone and taking care of someone. He's a liability now to you, that's just the truth. And besides, when a tree is rotten and despite efforts to make it futile and fruitful yet no results, it is cut down and burnt. If you dont tell him to his face to go and you keep tolerating him, he'll slowing burn you out. At the end, your good deeds will turn to evil!
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by mayreeh215: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
A fool for love
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Smartguy001(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dat guy mumu na grade 1...well I have seen sum1 like dat b4 sha it's nt new to me, he has neva tasted d apple b4 d girl give am different style wen shattered him dada grin cheesy him go wake up one day but It might b too late...
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by 1stluv(f): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
You don't need any strategy to cut him off, just tell him to go that's it, but since u two are close..........he sure needs prayer.
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by vicstar(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2016
NO jazz can ever work in my life IJN!! undecided

Amen cry
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by NemzySeries(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2016
so unfortunate.......D guy is lost it
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by cruzita(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
op wire am spiritual slap the juju go comot from him eye.which kind yeye love be dat
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
U already said u think his problem is spiritual. He's ur friend and you shouldn't jus leave him at the mercy of that karashika, y not take him to the church for serious deliverance. Cutting him off isn't the best option if u ask me. Try God, he never fails
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Kick the id1ot out of your house, warn him never to come around or near you again until he stop seeing the girl. That's how to cut him off from your life.
tnx bro...at this point,i really hav to consider that
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:
Just tell him to go, nothing big about it. Since he has refused to listen to advise, cut him off by bluntly telling him you can no longer accommodate or tolerate him as a friend again. He is not your responsibility! He's a grown man!

There is a difference between rendering help to someone and taking care of someone. He's a liability now to you, that's just the truth. And besides, when a tree is rotten and despite efforts to make it futile and fruitful yet no results, it is cut down and burnt. If you dont tell him to his face to go and you keep tolerating him, he'll slowing burn you out. At the end, your good deeds will turn to evil!
tnx...i find this very helpful
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
op wire am spiritual slap the juju go comot from him eye.which kind yeye love be dat
lol..d love strong pass as u think o...as at now,none of his friends talk with him except me, but he obviously doesnt seem to be borthered, as long as the girl still keeps servicing him
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
U already said u think his problem is spiritual. He's ur friend and you shouldn't jus leave him at the mercy of that karashika, y not take him to the church for serious deliverance. Cutting him off isn't the best option if u ask me. Try God, he never fails
he doesnt believe he has a problem,aside that,he has ceased being a christian because the girl is a muslim
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope the Police is reading this angry

u wanna cut someone ba
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gabaleve:

he doesnt believe he has a problem,aside that,he has ceased being a christian because the girl is a muslim

All hope is still not lost yet. He musnt be there before you can pray for him. Most people that have this kind of problem hardly know they have a problem till its too late. Guess u're a christian too, meet ur pastor and explain to him. Always remember him in ur prayers too
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by Gabaleve(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

All hope is still not lost yet. He musnt be there before you can pray for him. Most people that have this kind of problem hardly know they have a problem till its too late. Guess u're a christian too, meet ur pastor and explain to him. Always remember him in ur prayers too
thnx...i appreciate ur mature opinion
Re: Help...how Do I Cut Him Off by cokpabi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm too bad for his age, allowing a 17 year old to control him.End time lovers

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Controlling Your Life / Woman Palava!!! / The mystery of BORRASCA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.