Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Is He Deceiving Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Deceiving Me? (3787 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Is This Lady Bleaching Or It's My Eyes Deceiving Me / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Hi all, I met this guy seven months ago at school and we exchanged numbers. Since then he's been calling me but I have been ignoring his calls and avoiding him because I am not ready for any sort of commitment right now. But all my deeds seemed abortive; he wouldn't stop calling. So he called two days ago and said I should come over so we'll meddle. So I drove up to his house and we were talking. He said he wants to get married and have children and that's why he invited me over but throughout my stay, he didn't talk about any serious discussion. He didn't even ask me my age or anything. He wanted me to pass the night in his house but I told him I was going to work the following morning.

So yesterday(Valentine's Day) I called him and he said he was at work and he would be leaving work at 7pm. So at 7pm, I texted him that I was coming over. And he said okay. Few minutes later, he told me he was going to work and that he was posted on the other side of town. So I said okay that I was going there.But then he said, he was working and stuff and do I need to see him work?. So I said okay. I decided to go home since he wasn't home.

So he called me this morning and told me he's off today and said he saw me in his dream last night. Mind you, we already hung out once. So I asked him what it was and he said he wants to tell me the dream in person. He said he's very close to God. So I said I'll meet him later today.

I have a very good feeling that he has a wife in Nigeria and also has a daughter. I know this because I went through his Facebook profile and I saw a photo of a toddler on there though he told me she was his cousin or whatever.

So I have a question, does this sound like a serious relationship or is he just trying to get in my pants?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Edwinmason(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2016
pls op wat the name of this movie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by umehmj(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm trying to remember the name of this movie. i have watched it. the lady later allowed him get into her p***s and that was it. the film no end well sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Airnigma(f): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Okay..but u people sud learn to summarize sometimes,hian
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Synzu(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Edwinmason:

Lingerie love. Part 1 and 2.

Then it continues with; Leave My Panties. Part 3 and 4.

Very interesting movie bro cool

6 Likes

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Edwinmason:
It might sound like a movie but it's not.

This is my current situation.

1 Like

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2016
my eyes!!!

pink overload angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Alexandroo(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2016
The man just want to get down with you,and drop u,be wise
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Lexusgs430: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Mamagee3 - Hope the colour of your pant is not pink? SImply because that's what he wants to see!!!!
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Mamagee i miss you oh. All your yeye post. Is this the white guy that was poking you? grin
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by odinese(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2016
[size=50pt]troll
Alert !![/size] grin
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2016
You already know the answer! Wonder why you're asking?

1 Like

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2016
mayonnaise:
Mamagee i miss you oh. All your yeye post. Is this the white guy that was poking you? grin
No that one is on facebook.

This one is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2016
mamagee3:

No that one is on facebook.

This one is Nigerian.
well this guy is fishy. I won't conclude. Thread carefully. You're already careful
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Ronald4lif 's wife angry
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by ronald4lif(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
Ronald4 lif 's wife angry

sad
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

sad
You should be happysmiley

That is my valentine's goodwill gift
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by ronald4lif(m): 2:00am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

You should be happysmiley

That is my valentine's goodwill gift

Hit the duvet, it's past your bedtime. sad
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hit the duvet, it's past your bedtime. sad

I am a big girl and you are not my daddysad
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by openmine(m): 2:11am On Feb 16, 2016
...u sud ask him wat he really wants from u..love or s.ex...d latter seems quite obvious...I tot ladies always ask dat question 2 know a guy's intention...
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by omarithmetics: 4:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Common sense isn't common. Couldn't pick his call but can drive to his place? I guess we all know where the itch needs scratching. Hey can I get your number 2?

1 Like

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
Common sense isn't common. Couldn't pick his call but can drive to his place? I guess we all know where the itch needs scratching. Hey can I get your number 2?
So what do you mean?

What are you trying to say?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by takuradua: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am a big girl and you are not my daddysad
Hey
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Bensondrums(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2016
U ve answered it urself.of course he wnts t get under ur pants.nd probably d dream he is about t tell u is "i saw d both of us having sex nd i said lord wat is dis"
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by cruzita(f): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided so no more *operation rate my dp?
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Adonis3: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2016
wait first

Is it that it's your own ideology to always off pant for any guy you think is serious

Coz from this story, nigga hasn't asked to see your stinking blood stained maggot infested pantundecided

And you're here already assuming

Have you been fantasizing about him??

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
**laughing**
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2016
so, u need advice so as to know what to go on with in writing the story abi !
he's avoiding you on val day ni sha cos u might demand for something big...
use your sense if u value its usefulmessgrin
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2016
I don't know
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Obviously he's hiding something but he has feelings for you..he avoided you with d excuse of work. He doesn't even know how to express his feelings for you. The dream thing is a lie..its just a nigerian way of winning ur heart. When he said meddle, u shd knw that he just wants u guys to be have a mutual adult feeling for each other. And d way I see u, u don't sound experienced for runz. Perhaps u shd learn d risk in runz 1st so u can knw hw to avoid them like pregnancy, abortion, pills and drugs etc. Don't fall in love with man weh get wife and pikin for naija o
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by teatym13: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=mamagee3 post=42959289]
[color=deeppink]It might sound like a movie but it's not.
are you really going to ignore all signs? don't tell me you desperate
Re: Is He Deceiving Me? by ChappyChase: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Don't know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome? / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.