Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy (3787 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by 01emek(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Ladies and hight

the recent uproar by ladies about the hight a guy they would want date or marry has become a national issue that should be taken seriously . It may sound very funny but this are serious issues that needs attention. How can you say that you can only date a short guy only when he has cash but could manage tall(huge)poverish guy who reary feed on a three square meal daily .

Its shows no sign of readiness to settle down. that decision of making height a paramount cateria before getting married is vacuous so ladies should be hesitant so that they won't a costly mistake.

It should be made law that all short girls(5:4 below )must( with emphasis ) marry the tall guy(6: and above) while the tall girls(5:8and above) should go for guys that are (5:4 and below ) so the next generation to come would no longer see hieght as some some thing that so important when choosing spouses ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Who doesn't want to have a boo who is TALL, dark and handsome ehn? tongue tongue

Me I likey ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Who doesn't want to have a boo who is TALL, dark and handsome ehn? tongue tongue

Me I likey ooo

You just go around typing nonsense every morning. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by AngelAhnie(f): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't like tall guys that much... Average is okay.
Not too short and not too tall either

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2016
so we short boys no get hope be that grin kai

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by JerryLegend(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Una know say the taller the better downstairs grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
I remember Tonto Dikeh once saying in an interview dat she preferred her man short.. there re equally some girls who prefer short dudes to shapeless tall dudes.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
But the tall ones are the bang!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Well, for one thing, I'm short... 5ft3. So, I love my men TALL!!! At least 6ft3. grin

Tall guys look more appealing.

Imagine Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Leo Messi standing side by side. I'd pick Ibra, any day, any time! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
01emek:
Ladies and hight

the recent uproar by ladies about the hight a guy they would want date or marry has become a national issue that should be taken seriously . It may sound very funny but this are serious issues that needs attention. How can you say that you can only date a short guy only when he has cash but could manage tall(huge)poverish guy who reary feed on a three square meal daily .

I think everyone should have a right to choose their partners in whichever context, whether it's marriage or dating, and their decisions can be informed by whatever traits they perceive as desirable or attractive. If a girl says she can't marry a short guy, how is it any business of yours? You also have the qualities you want in a woman. If someone were to come and criticize you for desiring those qualities, would you deem it as right?

Its shows no sign of readiness to settle down. that decision of making height a paramount cateria before getting married is vacuous so ladies should be hesitant so that they won't a costly mistake.

Marriage shouldn't be an all female rat race where every woman is forced to race against the biological clock. Marriage is a lot more serious and inherently delicate than people like you make it out to be. Marriage involves deciding to spend the rest of your life, with a single person. This is a big deal. No one should be pressured into something like this. If a woman deems a certain trait like height as an important quality she wants in a man, I don't see anything wrong with her using that trait as a criterion in choosing her spouse. She is an adult and she must have her reasons. Maybe she wants to have tall children, or maybe the shortness gene is prevalent in her family and she wants to neutralize it. Whatever it is, it's her choice, and everyone should respect that.

It should be made law that all short girls(5:4 below )must( with emphasis ) marry the tall guy(6: and above) while the tall girls(5:8and above) should go for guys that are (5:4 and below ) so the next generation to come would no longer see hieght as some some thing that so important when choosing spouses ...

This is nonsense. Phenotypic traits in humans should not be selectively bred, or constitutionally modulated. This is like the early 20th century all over. It's notions like this that gave rise to vicious ideological schemes like Eugenics.

Physical disparities within the human population of which height is inclusive, is what makes humans unique. And the fact that you'd even suggest to nullify this disparity, and promote a certain trait, probably due to your self-perception and personal experience, is a bit unnerving.

The reason why we still have a large number of short guys alive today, is because short people are still marrying and breeding. This gives credence to the fact that there are still women who find supposedly short men attractive.

Anyone should be free to marry whosoever they want to. If you are short and a girl leaves you to marry a taller guy, then find someone else who wouldn't mind your shortness.
Most times, you guys makes it look like our society has a limited supply of viable men and women. Obviously the opposite is the case. There are literally thousands of girls in this country who would find a supposedly short guy coupled with other traits he possesses, attractive, and appropriate for a husband.

We live in a democratic society that espouses the freedom of choice and expression. People should, by virtue of the fact that they belong to such society, be free to choose their partners based on their own standards, and they should independently bear the burden of choice. Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:
so we short boys no get hope be that grin kai
maybe dwarfs would be attracted to u tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Fernandowski(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Lolzzz....

true shaa... I remember when I went to Ogun state about a month ago for a basketball tournament..... met a girl that walked straight to me and told me she love my height.... I was surprised as fuuuccckkk but kept my cool.... sounded funny when she asked for my number too

well, some women still fancy short men... my dad is just 5'8 while my mum is 6'3

6ft 9 inches and still counting
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by 01emek(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Fernandowski:
Lolzzz....

6ft 9 inches and still counting
bros you 6ft9??

picsure or addonbilit sad
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Maxi112: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't like tall guys that much... Average is okay.
Not too short and not too tall either
you don't really know what you want

all girls love tall dudes
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by AngelAhnie(f): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
you don't really know what you want

all girls love tall dudes
I don't like guys that are tall. Average is okay.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Maxi112: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't like guys that are tall. Average is okay.
why not say short is okay undecided

Angel, how is you?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
maybe dwarfs would be attracted to u tongue
seriously.. that's just awesome!

Gimme ur sister's number boss smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by ElsonMorali: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Well, for one thing, I'm short... 5ft3. So, I love my men TALL!!! At least 6ft3. grin

Imagine Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Leo Messi standing side by side. I'd pick Ibra, any day, any time! grin grin grin

5ft3" ?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by George22016(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
am 6ft3,yes girls are attracted to me which makes one not to tale undue advantage. cus I see they just want to be friends.well contonu things
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:
seriously.. that's just awesome!

Gimme ur sister's number boss smiley
unfortunately I no get sis grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by AngelAhnie(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maxi112:
why not say short is okay undecided

Angel, how is you?
I don't like short guys grin
I'm fine dear, you?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by halimi26: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

U are 5ft3??
Gosh!
I FUCCKING HATE SHORT WOMEN!!!!

FUCCKING HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Dan42(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Stop day dreaming.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
halimi26:

U are 5ft3??
Gosh!
I FUCCKING HATE SHORT WOMEN!!!!

FUCCKING HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Thumbs up to you.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dan42:

Stop day dreaming.

Okay
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by SeeUrLife: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

Me I likey ooo

U just described me!!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
SeeUrLife:
grin

U just described me!!! ;

Did I? grin oohh well... May I see ur pishure...
SeeUrLife:
grin
U just described me!!! ;
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by SeeUrLife: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

on my profile! wink wink
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
SeeUrLife:

on my profile! wink wink

Hahahhaah.. grin yes ur cute... But how wud I know tat ur tall sha? tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by slimthugchimee(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

see your life?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

see your life?

grin see his life sha. He said he's tall dark and handsome... I juz dey wan some receipts ooo tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy by MENTORCH(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Me I likey ooo

Come to me trap queen. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Do This For Any Man? (photo) / You'd Be Crazy To Leave A Woman Who Does These 4 Things / naija Girls Twerking And Shaking There big Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.