Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? (1004 Views)

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape / Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship / Benefits Of Sexless Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Relationships are basically about attraction; and it's purpose is that of verification of the attraction. Attraction could be a number of things: Lust, loneliness, social and psychological boost, wealth or Love.

Which route would you rather ply:

A. sexless relationship, but cash involved?

B. Cashless relationship, but sex involved?

C. Relationship where sex and cash is interchanged?

D Relationship which is Cashess and sexless?

Which of them helps the relationship achieve its purpose best? And why?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Some people are missing the point here.

What happened to love and respect
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Cutehector:

Brother Hector !!!! grin
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by yaqq: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
when a relationship is cashless n sexless then what is a relationship afterall
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Don't take away the money!!!!

Modified: on second thought I can get my own....don't take away the lovin'!!!!
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Burnnotice(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2016
this sh!!!t is deeper than love
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Cutehector:

Love is mentioned there! Who goes into relationship for respect? Unless you mean social respect by dating someone "classy,famous etc"
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
The question is which do you subscribe to?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
49cents:
The question is which do you subscribe to?
If you just add 51 mo,you'll be a whole $(dollar). cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Brother Hector !!!! grin
kwantinue brothering me eh.. God is seeing all of u

1 Like

Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
If you just add 51 mo,you'll be a whole $(dollar). cheesy

Y'all finding it difficult to tell your choice huh?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2016
49cents:

Y'all finding it difficult to tell your choice huh?
what you mean?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
what you mean?

My grammer is plain enough o
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2016
both. So far sex is involved cheesy
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2016
49cents:

My grammer is plain enough o
mmhm,but ya sight bad, mine is up top.
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
mmhm,but ya sight bad, mine is up top.

Lol....oh!
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by tietie85(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Both of them, if it's sexless then it will be cashless

1 Like

Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by SexyCeline(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Sexless r/ship sounds great.. And the guy's can equally keep their fvcking money. Who cares?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by bercarray(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
K, lemme understand d question first, cashless relationship means you spend no dime to subscribe,and you will be surfing your girl's net for free,you browse anytn browsable on her,download d downloadables, sexless relationship means d only time you can see her pant is when she spreads it outside afta washing to dry,but your subscription will be monthly without any data. Chaii!! Who wan lose. Nw i dat i got d question. I'm subscribing with SIM1,which d cashless rlationship
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by bercarray(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Lalaticlala do the needful o pls
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by JoeBlocks(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Cutehector:

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by ChappyChase: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Do you live in Nigeria?
Nope, na my neighbour for Madagascar be that!
Re: Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? by 49cents(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2016
bercarray:
K, lemme understand d question first, cashless relationship means you spend no dime to subscribe,and you will be surfing your girl's net for free,you browse anytn browsable on her,download d downloadables, sexless relationship means d only time you can see her pant is when she spreads it outside afta washing to dry,but your subscription will be monthly without any data. Chaii!! Who wan lose. Nw i dat i got d question. I'm subscribing with SIM1,which d cashless rlationship

Thanks for breaking it down albeit rawly.....

Opening post been modified to clarify the issues

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept No Sex Before Marriage / For Those Of You Saying Me And My Sister English Are Bad...enter And Prove / 10 Signs Your Female Partner Might Be Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.