Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display (5616 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by sholly4444(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Our ladies have currently changed their mode of dressing. Some of the them have changed or the best while the rest Have no words. Here are some photos of some  Women dress code. Men, would you take one of these ladies for an introductory visit to your parents

Its no longer a news that ladies expose their bodies in public, of course these are signs of end times. But in today’s world lucifer himself as taking over leaving the temple of the Lord(our bodies) with low esteems. Our prayer should be “Lord have mercy”

**Comments**

1 Share

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2016
grin the first pic was really hot like a fire! Damn how sexxxy to see a girl sitting on a man's face....*droooooooling *

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin the first pic was really hot like a fire! Damn how sexxxy to see a girl sitting on a man's face....*droooooooling *
mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy bad biitches cheesy

Singing : pop that p*say pop that p*say, cmon shake that booty shake that booty grin
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by sholly4444(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2016
pinceprinz:
cheesy bad biitches cheesy

Singing : pop that p*say pop that p*say, cmon shake that booty shake that booty grin
lolzzzzzz
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
you love sex so much i guess??
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2016
Cute girls, hot girls, let the op go and dive into lagoon tongue
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Bad bitches on da floor!! grin
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Laveda(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Crazy undecided
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by cruzita(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided some of dem even get stretch mark like lightening
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by sholly4444(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
lolzzz
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Strahovski1(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Ugly women.

This does not turn on.. Instead it makes one vomit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
Much like seeing a woman going down on a man right?
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2016
The dude in the 1st pic. Ignorant nigga is blind to the flith and shitload of germs smeared on his face.

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
Ugly women.

This does not turn on.. Instead it makes one vomit lipsrsealed
no lady is ugly sir cheesy
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
gringringringrin yah wicked
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by nikkiking(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
U be witch tongue
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by ishiamu(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Laveda:
Crazy undecided

Lol
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Strahovski1(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no lady is ugly sir cheesy

Oh there are lots of ugly ladies. Especially those out of shape. And those who are dirty, and those who mess around and still dirty and out of shape like in the picture
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
s3x maniac angry
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by schneider87(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think this is the female version of sagging
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Qualer: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

so babe, when are we seeing then?! cool

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by ashewoboy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Laveda:
Crazy undecided

like say you no fit do am. I can bet my nairaland account, you've done it before.

If you haven't, you will do it.
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Mr Cork..WOOOW WOOOW...you d***I is really big....WOW...i wish you was my man..I want you...*droooooooling *

..calm down woman. ...anyways...tanks..I no! smiley
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

..calm down woman. ...anyways...tanks..I no! smiley

U scumbag! TF u changed my quote u @$$hole! U got no shame at all ! All u want is attention coz ur fvckedup!!!

Mttcchhew!
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
s3x maniac angry

U can tell that again only IF u are clean...

Chaaaai!

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

shocked
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

U scumbag! TF u changed my quote u @$$hole! U got no shame at all ! All u want is attention coz ur fvckedup!!!

Mttcchhew!

^^^^there u go...typikal homebase village girl...you xpose them & they start cusssssin like untame Bush monkey.... ..anyways since u like moiney..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot? undecided
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mttcchhew!

[size=16pt].....LADIES DO NOT SWAAAR...Stop SWAAARIN...GOAT!![/size] embarassed

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

U can tell that again only IF u are clean...

Chaaaai!
more than clean
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^there u go...typikal homebase village girl...you xpose them & they start cusssssin like untame Bush monkey.... ..anyways since u like moiney..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot? undecided

U piece if sh!t! Go home to the jungle where u belong & stop quoting me with ur nonsense msg!
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

U piece if sh!t! Go home to the jungle where u belong.

...you the only female that swaaaaars on nairaland like a ilitrate.....an then you wonder why you can't find man on nairaland..GROW UP MADAM AN STOP SWAAAAAARIN...YOU NOT A LADY!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These Male And Female Gorrilas Were Caught Doing(photo) / BUSTED! Airforce1 You Reek Of Fakeness / I Want Her All To Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.