Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display (5630 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...you the only female that swaaaaars on nairaland like a ilitrate.....an then you wonder why you can't find man on nairaland..GROW UP MADAM AN STOP SWAAAAAARIN...YOU NOT A LADY!! undecided

Aaaahh and u think ur a man Ur the one who is illiterate & full of nonsense in short ur BS!

Get the hell outta here u scumbag!
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaahh and u think ur a man Ur the one who is illiterate & full of nonsense in short ur BS!

Get the hell outta here u scumbag!

..classs, u dont have......lightskin female, u r not.....educkation, u lack...can u imagine me..a whole Londoner..takin u home to my rich parent??.....They will Horse whip the hell outter u & throw u on the road....anyways Plis STOP SWAAAARIN...ladies do not swaaar & u not a lady & will never be!!!(REAL TALK) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by TruthHurts1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin the first pic was really hot like a fire! Damn how sexxxy to see a girl sitting on a man's face....*droooooooling *

You're really interesting KashyBaby. Not many girls like you on nairaland. Please ignore MrCork. I defended him once but I now know the kind of guy he is. He lives in a world of his own.
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

..classs, u dont have......lightskin female, u r not.....educkation, u lack...can u imagine me..a whole Londoner..takin u home to my rich parent??.....They will Horse whip the hell outter u & throw u on the road....anyways Plis STOP SWAAAARIN...ladies do not swaaar & u not a lady & will never be!!!(REAL TALK) undecided

Ooohh yeahhh u and ur old rottenass story...

Talk to my hands! I'm done with u scumbag!
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by VaselineVirus: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin the first pic was really hot like a fire! Damn how sexxxy to see a girl sitting on a man's face....*droooooooling *

kashy pleas sit on ma face

am beggin u cry
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by VaselineVirus: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

kashy pleas, pleeeeeas embarassed
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You're really interesting KashyBaby. Not many girls like you on nairaland. Please ignore MrCork. I defended him once but I now know the kind of guy he is. He lives in a world of his own.

^^^see this goat playn Mr Nice Guy wit Kashybaby sayn she very interesttin....all becuz u want her to like u....Bro do u reralice thats not her real picture and do u also realice Kashybaby is a man??.... **Mugu Alert** (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by MrCork: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ooohh yeahhh u and ur old rottenass story...

Talk to my hands! I'm done with u scumbag!

...U puttop a reoly sayn my d****k was big and then u impressd how big i was...and then u get angry cozz I expose your reply..GROW UP..YOU ARE NOT & YOU WILL NEVER BE E LADY!!! (truss me) undecided
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by TruthHurts1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^see this goat playn Mr Nice Guy wit Kashybaby sayn she very interesttin....all becuz u want her to like u....Bro do u reralice thats not her real picture and do u also realice Kashybaby is a man??.... **Mugu Alert** (no oofeinse) undecided

Are you butt-hurt? Is your butt-hurt affecting your ability to think rationally? I don't suffer from a need to be liked by anyone and I don't have an inferiority complex like you my friend.
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
more than clean

Oohh really ur more than clean? U are shameless admitting that u r, in fact ur even sleazy...so stop acting like u a saint, it doesn't suits u.
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh really ur more than clean? U are shameless admitting that u r, in fact ur even sleazy... so stop acting like u a saint, it doesn't suits u.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by HARDBUOI: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

DEN COME SIT ON MY FACE BABY tongue
Re: Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display by sholly4444(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Perspective About Lesbianism And Gayness(homosexuality)?yay Or Nay / How 10 Fulani Herdsmen Rapped One Woman In The Bush {video} / Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.