Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. (2378 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
He told me on sat 13th Feb that he wants to celebrate the val with God. He said no communication till on Monday. I agreed. He called yesterday and I replied him to hold on (as in no communication) till after lent which is easter. He's now asking me what he has done wrong?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
So how can we help you ?
JewelDiamond:
He told me on sat 13th Feb that he wants to celebrate the val with God. He said no communication till on Monday. I agreed. He called yesterday and I replied him to hold on (as in no communication) till after lent which is easter. He's now asking me what he has done wrong?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2016
"The joy of the lord is your strength" grin
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Amen
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

And the fear of God is the begining of wisdom
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by RoyalBlak007: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

And the fear of God is the begining of wisdom
Miss Mentions? grin Where art thou been
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Miss Mentions? grin Where art thou been

Thou art thy lords blossom
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by RoyalBlak007: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Thou art thy lords blossom
Oh my! shocked
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Strahovski1(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
..For those who wait on the Lord, he shall renew their strength and they shall make exploits Isiah 40:31

Tell him you are waiting on the Lord till easter. So no communication.

Some guys think they are smart undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Oh my! shocked

Look at her butt tunechi!
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by RoyalBlak007: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Look at her butt tunechi!
who's butt grin ....WTF! is that
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

who's butt grin ....WTF! is that

Imagination cum illusion
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by iykekelvins(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okay
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Smellymouth: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by kowalsky: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
you wer expected to complain.
now dat you didn't hes having a bad hair day with paranoia.

and I know that you din't complain cos you know he expected you to...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Sirtesla(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:

this boy friend of your yours... when is his birthday... month and day?
please reply...
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Sirtesla(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sirtesla:

please reply...

i might have a solution to your case... mail me on adewale.oyetimein@wemabank.com
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sirtesla:

please reply...
April 28. Wat about it
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
Amen
he was sincere to you....in ur case ur just being unnecessarilly wicked undecided
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Justiyke4u: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
He was wrong if that's what he did but you may receive another similar answer after the easter and that's how it will start
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
he was sincere to you....in ur case ur just being unnecessarilly wicked undecided
sincere how?
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Justiyke4u:
He was wrong if that's what he did but you may receive another similar answer after the easter and that's how it will start
I Dnt mind
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Justiyke4u: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
I Dnt mind
then you are okay
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
sincere how?
Ok, lets analyz it like this...he said he wants to be with God on sunday, guess i'm right?, which i presumed he actually did??, u got angry because he didn't take u out for val right?...now u wanna retaliate by graduating gradually showing him the exit door, i lie??
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
sincere how?
Ok, lets analyz it like this...he said he wants to be with God on sunday, guess i'm right?, which i presumed he actually did??, u got angry because he didn't take u out for val right?...now u wanna retaliate by gradually showing him the exit door, i lie??
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, lets analyz it like this...he said he wants to be with God on sunday, guess i'm right?, which i presumed he actually did??, u got angry because he didn't take u out for val right?...now u wanna retaliate by gradually showing him the exit door, i lie??
ur right but what is he doing in church that will warrant no communication throughout that Sunday.
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
ur right but what is he doing in church that will warrant no communication throughout that Sunday.
ohhh, now i catch the pranks...buh i ion wanna conclude he went out with anada geh lipsrsealed
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by cokpabi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
ohhh, now i catch the pranks...buh i ion wanna conclude he went out with anada geh lipsrsealed
bro why u still de make her sat nah?
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
cokpabi:
bro why u still de make her sat nah?
which one is sat again??
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by JewelDiamond(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
Nope. Guess he doesn't want to spend.
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
JewelDiamond:
Nope. Guess he doesn't want to spend.
hmmm
Re: I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining. by Adonis3: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
the fuccking problem with dumb hoes

Whoever told ur dumb skull two wrongs make a right??

So you think that's the best form of revenge?undecided

I'm sorry to say,

Buh you're really dumb

Coming here to post it makes you dumber

Coz it shows you're more hurt

Now you're pushing him away

When he eventually finds solace in another

You come back here to post stories that touch

That's a very wrong way to handle the situation

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Proposing To A Lady Before Parents Consent Is Wrong / Hiv Alert! I've Infected 6, 194 More Men To Go- Lady Brags Online(photos) / Befitting Gift For Goddesses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.