Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé (34958 Views)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by baby124: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
We Nigerian women wey our eyes be like microscope, make our men tell you Linda. We fit spot fake things from space.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by BHM01: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
The bag is definitely fake!!!.... Else he no go pain am lyk dat. She is disappointed Nigerians caught her shocked

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Jacko1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haters everywher.... I like wat linda ikeji did.... While they keep hating she keeps growing.....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Joeace3000(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
nawa
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Emekasmart(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:
End time ..

I don't know why Nairaland news is always all abt celebrities.. Don't they have something better ??
because celebrity news brings money for them,that's why..
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by gowaga68: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:
End time ..

I don't know why Nairaland news is always all abt celebrities.. Don't they have something better ??
I wonder why you're here too.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by dabwan123(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by P0intBlank(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why is there so much hate in the world? It's her page. she can do as she pleases. At least she avoided altercations.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
/
I don't understand why someone who is well off will be showing off online. Are people's lives so vain and shallow that they need accolades from.strangers to.feel complete? It beats me.
/

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by dammytosh: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
MORALE OF THE STORY :

Don't flaunt what you ae not sure of the quality.

Next Drama Pleease ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by 9jatatafo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rabbid invasion

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Wolfbrother(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
shes allowing the rants of the haters and the less succesful to get to her, those people wish they had a fake birkin bag(if it was fake) , what a pity... shes bigger than all them and all this , brush your shoulders off and move on

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by francescainnoce(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just so we know that no one is anti-critiqued.
Thought she should have a vaccine for this type of certainty in a closet in that expensive house of hers. Bet she hasn't lest she wouldn't lock her self up in a hole.
I wish many more celebrities could be pursued to a lock cos they mesmerising our society with so much impunities and that lack of self esteem and bad aura.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by naijacentric(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
I guess she dint like how she was paid in her own coin if u live in a glass never throw stones it coul bomerang n hit u aproko bizness side effects

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
she has been doing the exact same thing to people for years... grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by onyxo76(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
vanity upon vanity, so one has to show off designer bags online in order to accepted as a money bag...i wonder why dangote hasn't shown off his shoes or wristwatch online

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by BlackBaron: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Miss Linda is a celebrity in her own right.
I'm surprised other major bloggers did not include her birkin bag story as a major headline for those into those type of news gossip.

She's fed off to an extent on other celebrities postings and replies on instagram. So she'd better be open to people throwing flaks at her and then making gossip headlines.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
anjigirl:
She got rich posting fake news about people,destroyed several relationship and several home and now she found it difficult to accept criticism

Useless prostitute!

I just unfollowed her few sec ago

You must be very stupid and a loser to be commenting like this,
People like you do not make it in life.
You will keep hating while she stacks up her money.

Shebi you don pay to sleep with her?
Insensible comments we meet on NL.

And yea... you are allowed to clap back. I'm ready.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fanirandele:
She's a hypocrite, she dishes it out but she can't take it. If it was a celeb that was caught carrying a fake bag she would be the first to carry the news and yes I believe that bag is fake . You'll be buying fake things and later you'll say you are not a Crimean like you don't know that's a crime

All haters will die.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by iykekelvins(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hahahahaha thank u jare omo toh shun
Hello
I wasn't talking to u
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I don't understand why someone who is well off will be showing off online. Are people's lives so vain and shallow that they need accolades from.strangers to.feel complete? It beats me.
/

Hopefully one day when you become a billionaire you will discover the things you are capable of.
Until then just hush.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jacko1:
Haters everywher.... I like wat linda ikeji did.... While they keep hating she keeps growing.....

Tell them!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hello

I wasn't talking to u
lmaoooo, u cnt even form nice guy nd pretend lyk: okay, yeah I ws talkin 2u. Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by fortunechy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
hw it take concern us nah?mchteeeew!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Vyolet:
She's not serious at all, she's makes her money from blogging(advanced aproko) via poke nosing into the affairs of others whether true or false, so why is she pained when someone decided to poke into her affairs too. If the bags weren't fake, she wouldn't be a bit bothered.
*in a yoruba woman's voice* those bags fake lason! even a blind man would see that those bags are knockoffs of the original. there's nothing as bitter as the truth being told to her in the face & it hurts when being caught red handed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda suddenly can't take the heat?
Isn't controversy and gossip what her carreer is built on?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by katerine7(f): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
she yaf vex
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by femo86(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wetin concern us nah.....
Linda............blue un*dies
Linda............red curtiains
Linda............dey p^pu
Linda............visit Obama
Linda............waka go buy suya
Linda............Banana tins
Linda............like banana
Linda............beautiful babe
Linda............

Oya haters, attack me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
That handbag dey aliexpress na. abt 22 to 30 dollars. grin
I fit get my own from aliexpress in 7days. Grade 1 fake or not.

You guys dont get the motive for her action. Why direct traffic to instagram while she can block u and direct u to her blog?
She may even buy fake and post it, as long as it generates traffic for her and more traffic means more money. so she profits from controversy. if u log on to post, she don chop some small money for ur head.

grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by menacetosociety: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
mikebuddy:

You must be very stupid and a loser to be commenting like this,
People like you do not make it in life.
You will keep hating while she stacks up her money.

Shebi you don pay to sleep with her?
Insensible comments we meet on NL.

And yea... you are allowed to clap back. I'm ready.
What a disgraceful post coming from a man!damn it!respect that sac between your leg as.s licker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.