Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé (34955 Views)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by BabiousBlog: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
LOL,just passing by...
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by snoow(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atleast... It's happening to her now... Aproko
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Idrismusty97(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by darlenese(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
What's special about about this old -mama-looking bag sef ?

Msheeeeeww
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Gentlemanly: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Vanity upon vanity! Bag vanity! Useless talk all vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by bayonino: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:
End time ..

I don't know why Nairaland news is always all abt celebrities.. Don't they have something better ??

The person below me though....

Taking it so personal as if its her sister that's involved.
same here!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Hakeem3(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
As if the bag na ATM machine.. Mtcheew...!
Plz am a ND graduate studied Estate Management and am looking for a nice place to do my one year industrial attachment here in Abuja.. Plz n plz if u have anything for me jus comment on this.. Thanks all for ur anticipated cooperation...!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by drnelson: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
everythin abt Linda is fake...no wonder she rocks fake bags.

Her blog is copy paste from other sites.
And has no originality.

If not for Naija she would be a nobody.

But all the best to her. She's made it with even if it's by theft and stealing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by taiwoti(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Ikeji must be the joke of the year, thought she is a blogger who makes a living serving people news about situations and hidden celebrities affairs even to their detriment, am so surprised she couldn't handle a simple criticism about her personal affairs, yet she feeds on people's secret by exposing them, what an hypocrite, shame on linda ikeji.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Saladin25(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
anjigirl:
She got rich posting fake news about people,destroyed several relationship and several home and now she found it difficult to accept criticism

Useless prostitute!

I just unfollowed her few sec ago

You even have time to follow celebrity.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by kikiphy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
What is the big deal in deciding to make your Instagram account private? A lot of people here have their accounts private so? That's up to her. All the haters should take a hike. Even if her bag is fake which one you don buy. Continue on your hating game...it only makes her more popular.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by drnelson: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Saladin25:

You even have time to follow celebrity.

GBAM!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by drnelson: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
kikiphy:
What is the big deal in deciding to make your Instagram account private? A lot of people here have their accounts private so? That's up to her. All the haters should take a hike. Even if her bag is fake which one you don buy. Continue on your hating game...it only makes her more popular.

And you should go and read her blog again
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by afroxyz: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I don't understand why someone who is well off will be showing off online. Are people's lives so vain and shallow that they need accolades from.strangers to.feel complete? It beats me.
/
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Then she is a hypocrite....f u c k her
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by 100Cents: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
I smell they are fake..

Celebrites keep flaunting wretchedness..
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
una wey dey follow them on twitter e.t.c dey try
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Roxby: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jelousy and inferiority complex smelling
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by marv1: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
The bag get pocket size ATM machine that dispenses cash. p
tomdon:
vanity. does the bag manufacture money
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by folahann(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Can't believe someone went to the extent of mailing the bag company to inquire the authenticity of the bags.

Like say this happened to an actress, Linda would spread all over her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by TolaniLuv: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
E pain ham cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by dawealth(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
HIGHLY ESTEEMED SUBSCRIBER

Happy Valentine

Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great and glorious year 2016.

For all our Clients who paid for TEEP 2016 grant applications, kindly login to ur accounts by 6pm on wednesday 17th Feb 2016.
A big Congratulations to Claire Ufondu who successfully picked up her grant last week in Lagos, Nigeria.

For those who are yet to apply for TEEP 2016, kindly do so. Its just 12 DAYS to go!

U can also take advantage of our special VALENTINE OFFERS just for you. Click here: http:///hbuwdug
to see what we have for our loving loyal customers!

We love You!!

Tel: 08136009875
Bbm: 33229886

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2016
mikebuddy:

Hopefully one day when you become a billionaire you will discover the things you are capable of.
Until then just hush.
/
I don't have to be a billionaire.

I have more than enough.

N500m is less than $1.5 million, if you must know.

Everyone is not "money miss road"
/
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2016
grin that means her bags were actually fake!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by toggy: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
my advise. please take it easy. Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't have to be a billionaire.

I have more than enough.

N500m is less than $1.5 million, if you must know.

Everyone is not "money miss road"
/

We are different individuals, she must not be like u.
U choose how u wanna keep ur wealth, allow her choose hers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
menacetosociety:
What a disgraceful post coming from a man!damn it!respect that sac between your leg as.s licker grin

How do you know unintelligent people? They easily stray off topics...
Me, Ass licker? have i licked yours before? and what does it have to do with the discussion here? #cheapshots

Its evident that you are lame, that's why you are hating successful people and like i said people like you will never make it in life.
You will remain that pathetic lady while you tell your grandchildren that those successful people were once your classmates.

The only thing you need to do before you die is to teach your children LOVE, because if they continue like you, they will also end up like you and struggle for 10mb to curse people online.

If you read through my posts you will notice i have not insulted you, only telling you the truth. So i guess then that you own me one.
*kisses*, i know deep inside you know you have no purpose in life. Just support those who have one so they can change the world while you sit down in the cold and watch.

xoxo
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
mikebuddy:

We are different individuals, she must not be like u.
U choose how u wanna keep ur wealth, allow her choose hers.
/
Of course.

But once she posts it on "SOCIAL" media, it is not hers anymore.

She posted it on social media for a reason. She got the replies she deserves.

\
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by menacetosociety: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
mikebuddy:

How do you know unintelligent people? They easily stray off topics...
Me, Ass licker? have i licked yours before? and what does it have to do with the discussion here? #cheapshots

Its evident that you are lame, that's why you are hating successful people and like i said people like you will never make it in life.
You will remain that pathetic lady while you tell your grandchildren that those successful people were once your classmates.

The only thing you need to do before you die is to teach your children LOVE, because if they continue like you, they will also end up like you and struggle for 10mb to curse people online.

If you read through my posts you will notice i have not insulted you, only telling you the truth. So i guess then that you own me one.
*kisses*, i know deep inside you know you have no purpose in life. Just support those who have one so they can change the world while you sit down in the cold and watch.

xoxo
All this useless epistle for me!ucraze dey worry u walahi grin lady boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hello
I wasn't talking to u
oooh pele ooo.mistake no

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Of course.

But once she posts it on "SOCIAL" media, it is not hers anymore.

She posted it on social media for a reason. She got the replies she deserves.

\

You missed one crucial thing **ON HER PAGE**
Its not compulsory to follow her on INSTAGRAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Peruzzi Buys Mercedes Benz GLE As Birthday Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.