Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé (34961 Views)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2016
menacetosociety:
All this useless epistle for me!ucraze dey worry u walahi grin lady boy

That's what i thought, good English is not very easy to construct.
Do have a wonderful day hater.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
mikebuddy:

You missed one crucial thing **ON HER PAGE**
Its not compulsory to follow her on INSTAGRAM.
/
Last time I checked instagram is a social medium.

She has the bag. She can view it many times she wants. But she chose to uploaded it for "viewers" for called out her bullshit. If you don't want insult, keep private matters away from social media. That's all. You can't have it both ways. The company confirmed that the bag is fake. Yet she is still delusional about the fact that she was scammed. A fo.ol and her money is easily separated.
/
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by menacetosociety: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
mikebuddy:

That's what i thought, good English is not very easy to construct.
Do have a wonderful day hater.
Lady boy how is Linda your god?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2016
menacetosociety:
Lady boy how is Linda your god?

Nigerian hater, go screw yourself.
Maybe she is your god, thats why u h8 her so much.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Last time I checked instagram is a social medium.

She has the bag. She can view it many times she wants. But she chose to uploaded it for "viewers" for called out her bullshit. If you don't want insult, keep private matters away from social media. That's all. You can't have it both ways. The company confirmed that the bag is fake. Yet she is still delusional about the fact that she was scammed. A fo.ol and her money is easily separated.
/

Guess that's why she has made her page private.
We need to understand something. Her page is actually HER page.
Is she the only celebrity that has uploaded a fake product? why is she been abused? people are simply hating on a successful lady.
I choose not to follow Kardashians on any social media because i dont like them, this doesnt mean everyone share my opinion but i respect that.

I am not fighting for Linda, i am actually making a clear point that sometimes we need to mind our business. DONT JUDGE.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
mikebuddy:

Guess that's why she has made her page private.
We need to understand something. Her page is actually HER page.
Is she the only celebrity that has uploaded a fake product? why is she been abused? people are simply hating on a successful lady.
I choose not to follow Kardashians on any social media because i dont like them, this doesnt mean everyone share my opinion but i respect that.

I am not fighting for Linda, i am actually making a clear point that sometimes we need to mind our business. DONT JUDGE.
/
So you think "social" media were created to upload things for personal view and to share information with oneself? You are on nairaland sharing your opinion. Anything you say or upload on nairaland belongs to the world. Do you want privacy? Keep away from social media. Go and find out the meaning of social media and the uses. I don't think you understand what that term means.
/
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
So you think "social" media were created to upload things for personal view and to share information with oneself? You are on nairaland sharing your opinion. Anything you say or upload on nairaland belongs to the world. Do you want privacy? Keep away from social media. Go and find out the meaning of social media and the uses. I don't think you understand what that term means.
/

What are you saying? NL is an SMF based forum discussions website, contents are public.
Social media is different, if you do not like to see someone's personal handbag, simply unfollow her, that way you wont see her handbag again.
If you want to see then follow.
When you decided to follow, what you see is what you signed up for. When you feel you don't wanna see no more unfollow!
Its actually take just a click instead of whining about something that is someone elses bizness.

Once someone is not post nudes and immoral things, they have all the right in the world to post whatever they like!

That you dont like it does not count, that is who you are. Leave them alone and dont force them to be u. They are not forcing you to be them.
This is common sense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
mikebuddy:

What are you saying? NL is an SMF based forum discussions website, contents are public.
Social media is different
, if you do not like to see someone's personal handbag, simply unfollow her, that way you wont see her handbag again.
If you want to see then follow.
When you decided to follow, what you see is what you signed up for. When you feel you don't wanna see no more unfollow!
Its actually take just a click instead of whining about something that is someone elses bizness.

Once someone is not post nudes and immoral things, they have all the right in the world to post whatever they like!

That you dont like it does not count, that is who you are. Leave them alone and dont force them to be u. They are not forcing you to be them.
This is common sense.
/
If she accepted encomium for her cars and house, she should be bold enough to accept the insolence from posting a fake bag.
Preach all you want. Like I said, if you don't want to be judged...don't put your life out in public.
In case you do, you cannot preach your way out of the backlash.
Common sense is knowing when to beat a retreat.
Linda didn't get the response she expected. That's all.
She acknowledged her stupid.ity and promised to do better. And here you are drinking panadol for her headache.
Remember, you don't make the rules.

At the bold part of your statement, I SMH.
\
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mikebuddy(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
If she accepted encomium for her cars and house, she should be bold enough to accept the insolence from posting a fake bag.
Preach all you want. Like I said, if you don't want to be judged...don't put your life out in public.
In case you do, you cannot preach your way out of the backlash.
Common sense is knowing when to beat a retreat.
Linda didn't get the response she expected. That's all.
She acknowledged her stupid.ity and promised to do better. And here you are drinking panadol for her headache.
Remember, you don't make the rules.

At the bold part of your statement, I SMH.
\
Am happy you are SYH , it means you are learning.
At least i feel fulfilled, and no , am not taking panadol. Am just making common sense like Ben.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by lumdy(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2016
emmabest2000:
She need to grow up
lol na wah ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.