Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) (33942 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Xposer: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Minister of State for Petroleum -Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu made a surprising visit to the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) church in Abuja on Sunday, Feb 14,2 2016. The NNPC boss who was warmly welcomed by the head pastor, Abiodun Biodun Fatoyinbo -gave a brief sermon/speech during the service. See pics below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/oil-minister-kachikwu-ibe-makes.html

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Xposer: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time ministers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by CastedDude: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
I lose $1million anytime I go to church for serving Nigeria

26 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by dainformant(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
good to know

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Now I'm getting worried

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by GideonG(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
He is my neighbour in Lag, most things you see on media na wash.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Parkac(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
VIP church

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by CastedDude: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why, wetin concern u abi na u dey hold offering before
jerseyboy:
Now I'm getting worried
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by kokoA(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jumping from one church to another. I met him once at house on the rock church abj.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by cutetopsey(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by NinaArsenal(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
That church ehh.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okay...wetin concern me? How did this enter FP by the way.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by adonbilivit: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
biko share the money. akagum is a sin o

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by demolinka(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Minister of swag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by tobtap: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
ok
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Siberia101: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Touring around
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
G
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by liposuction123: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
The churches recognise only the rich and influential

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by vorigan: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
. . . . . . . .whats with this funky pastorpreneur and the display of medusa head? angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by sammyj: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Heavens knows who is a true worshiper! !

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by ShitHead(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
His tithe and offering will be used for the next year's birthday party in Dubai. Halleluyah!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by MrMcJay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
NNPC Boss in a church, But they said Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria?

First it was the NSA, then the Wailers in Chief, Now, it's the criminal SANs. Very soon, it would get to the charlatans in the house of God and prayer consultants. Slowly but surely, they would all feel the change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by viktor01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
ok
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Ehins22(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by 4nobody4every1: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
cool
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by debbie(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
While growing up,i saw the church as a HOLY-PLACE of worship
.Where Christians gather to praise and worship God.
Where the front seat is reserved for the children and those who are disabled.
Where the poor is welcomed with love and happiness.
Where brothers and sisters greet each other without being biased.
Where the holy spirit purges the hearts of men.
Where we cry to God for repentance.
Where no man speaks unless God spoke to him
Where the sinner comes is changed.
Where the rich shows humility and loyalty to Gods sovereignty
Where devil hates to come close not to talk of staying.
Where only anointed men and women are allowed to climb the pull-pit,podium or altar to speak to the congregation.
Where salvation,restoration and grace is preached.
Where giving is not done out of compulsion.
Where money,wealth and riches are the least things that doesnt move the people of God.
Where women dress decently,respectfully and men move in honor.
Where everyone is treated equally.
Where the truth of the gospel is laid bare and hearts are pieced with the truth in the gospel.
Where God and HIM alone is worshiped and glorified.

No wonder the church can not stand and say the truth,no wonder the world has entered the church,no wonder the power of resurrection is scarce...NO WONDER WE HAVE BECOME POWERLESS,GOING AFTER VAIN THINGS.

#THEFALLENCHURCH

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Smellymouth: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Smellymouth: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
liposuction123:
The churches recognise only the rich and influential
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope he didn't come with hs wife or sister? I don't trust that Pastor after what he did to Ese Walter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) by kenAlmighty: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
nigerians and negative thoughts,.. always looking out for the wrong things in a pic,ur thoughts though...
vorigan:
. . . . . . . .whats with this funky pastorpreneur and the display of medusa head? angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.