Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? (2139 Views)

How Will I React On Her Past? / Its Wrong For Ur Fiance To Tell U About Her Past.. / If You Know About Her Past, Will You Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Picture of the 18 guys or

Adonbilivit undecided
if i show u now,next thing u will say is, i should show u their joystick
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Trapnews: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
If u judged her in her past, that was pretty ugly...but if u think she changed for good and u can accept the fact that she slept around before u then nothing is wrong with it cool at least she was honest of her dark past...
Easier said than done.... would you allow your brother to marry same girl? I bet you wouldn't undecided

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Everyone has a past. The fear is most times the past has a way of repeating itself

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Gabaleve(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
KingTom:
If your friend knows about her past and is still comfortable with it then what the Fûck Is your business and even if he doesn't know and he loves the babe then I wish them a happy marriage smiley many of us have ugly pasts . But bros when Una go grow up na every time my friend my friend all of us know say na you embarassed
Bros U be real WEREY

CERTIFIED WEREY

100% unstable
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by vicstar(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
op uhm u knw what?? Lemme read the thread again and I'll give u ma take on it undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

"Anyone who's without sin should throw the first stone"

A person's past do not necessarily Reflect a persons true Nature. People could change.undecided

And by the way...sleeping with 18 guys isn't ugly.
guys that are barely 25 have myriads of sexual partners, and they do not term it "Ugly" rather they get praised for it.

Do you really wanna engage in "the lock that can be opened by many keys " argument?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gabaleve:

Bros U be real WEREY

CERTIFIED WEREY

100% unstable
Awon werey 100% grin
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by MrCork: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nawa for me oooo Mr Cork....u dey scatter my brain grin grin grin lol

...i no you craaazy about me...tanks anyways!
Re: Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? by Adaeze003(f): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who made you or your "friend" forgiver of sins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seduced By My Girl's Friend.. / She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel / Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.