Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? (1614 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by kstadaura: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
If an ex, that broke your heart, apologies and ask you to accept them back for the second time, woul d you?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
CAPITAL NO.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by missingrib(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
I did
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Depending on the technique he used in breaking my heart...embarassed

If he cheated? hell NO!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by ssoftappless(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
NO lady born of a woman can break my heart
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Elosky20: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
there is no connection between the heart and love
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by cruzita(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
old things are past away
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by dollyjoy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sure
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is interesting, how did it go?

missingrib:
I did
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Flexherbal(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some people can truly repent.
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by kimnicki(f): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't go back to my vomit grin
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yes. If u truly love someone, u shud not give up on em right?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Durentt:
Yes. If u truly love someone, u shud not give up on em right?

Ok even if u in anoda relationship?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
No cos i live my life based on principle
We break in a good or bad way i never knew you

Over 8 billion people in d world why shd u still b my frnd?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by mzvyne(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just maybe...
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Rone16(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nah if it didn't work out the first time why would it work out the second time

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rone16:
Nah if it didn't work out the first time why would it work out the second time

Exactly.
I did that shìt once. after like 3months we got back.... himped actually... after the sex it was kinda awkward.. as tue days went by we realized we made a mistake
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
NOPE !
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yeah and nope...depending on what she did and how she did it. Believe me, an Elephant never forgets angry
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by chenor(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
NO lady born of a woman can break my heart

Lol are you sure it's not a normal thing for . you
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by ssoftappless(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
chenor:

Lol are you sure it's not a normal thing for . you
no never!! im too bless to b cheated on
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by vicstar(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
kimnicki:
I don't go back to my vomit grin

are u sure u're not "hiz vomit" ?? Kikikiki grin grin
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Ok even if u in anoda relationship?
den i'll hav to pick btw d two guys. I'll let my heart decide smiley
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Durentt:

den i'll hav to pick btw d two guys.
I'll let my heart decide smiley
Ok o
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:
Ok o
yup . And you are very fast with ur replies oooh grin
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:
Ok o
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Durentt:
smiley tank u
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:
smiley tank u
cheesy pls tell me d truth, is u halfrica?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
So that she can break the remaining pieces?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Durentt:
cheesy
pls tell me d truth, is u halfrica?
Yes
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Yes
oooh halfrica i missed u. I swear d day i found out u deleted ur moniker, i shed tear. U seemed so heartbroken in ur halfrica account diary, why?
Re: Would You Accept Back An Ex That Broke Your Heart?and Give Them A Second Chance? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Durentt:
oooh halfrica i missed u. I swear d day i found out u deleted ur moniker, i shed tear. U seemed so heartbroken in ur halfrica account diary, why?
Bye bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Married,but Still Missing My Ex / Punkyv's Pictures Surfaces .... / Romantic Extinguisher...(matured Mind Only) Especially Ladies.....rated 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.