Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her (1071 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? / I Can't Stop Loving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by gennypearl(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm a girl in my late 20s and I work as a revenue officer. I need your advice, my guy is a banker and he's always having different girls, but I was still the one,because i've seen their names ring bell. There is this girl that works in the same bank as him, but different branch. Her name has been changed to my love and she has been introduced to his mum.

Yet he still claims to have feelings left for me. I love him so much, that letting go of him hurts. I'm still in the relationship, but if i see him I get hurt, if I don't, i still feel hurt. He has taken all part of me, that I found myself looking over at the babe's pics on facebook and even have her number registered on my mind. At times I will save the number to see her...

DP on whatsapp.
It's not like am ugly, but i just found myself lost in the thought of not letting him go. Even if I know the feeling is divided and more is with her than me,i still make fool of myself, by believing in him.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/iam-loving-him-he-is-loving-her.html?m=1
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
You need to get your head examined, yep, definitely a case for Yabaleft undecided
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Strahovski1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
I did not read your thread.

Both whatever the issue is, my advice for you is:

Forget him and move on
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Strahovski1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
I did not read your thread.

But whatever the issue is, my advice for you is:

Forget him and move on
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by stevealibi: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eyah ur age is d problem
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Leriebloom(f): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you have enough pride left you would dust your slippers and get out of that relationship.
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by invisibleman2: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
even your boo get a boo
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Man2utd(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
skarlett:
You need to get your head examined, yep, definitely a case for Yabaleft undecided
You don't have what to type, just save your fingers and don't pass insult on people.
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
What the fvck am i reading? Get your head outta yo a55

Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by vicstar(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
if u've gat self-worth cool then u need to get a grip of your emotions before u go psycho undecided apparently, am guessing u're already obsessed with d nigga cry 2baaaad!!

1 Like

Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by cruzita(f): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
no man is worth dying for .there is another one out there who will appreciate not tolerate u.so move on
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by benny4wax(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, click HERE For the best investment opportunity this Year.
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by AfroKnight: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
And this babe would have friend-zoned some nice guys only to be dying for one guy that does not give a hoot.

Like I always say. Ladies love guy who don't value them.
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Man2utd:
You don't have what to type, just save your fingers and don't pass insult on people.

Which one be ur own? pls comment ur own and don't quote me. Last time I checked we're all entitled to our opinion
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Man2utd(m): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:

Which one be ur own? pls comment ur own and don't quote me. Last time I checked we're all entitled to our opinion
it's pass your bed time, why ain't you sleeping. You don't have enough rest that is why you keep typing all this dust bin comment.
Re: I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Man2utd:
it's pass your bed time, why ain't you sleeping. You don't have enough rest that is why you keep typing all this dust bin comment.

K undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Marry Her But She Has A Baby. / My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends / How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.